Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to mine Bitcoin Gold?  (Read 90524 times)
brownfly

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:25:05 PM

Maybe because you loaned your hash power for free?

Bitcointalk ANNS channel: https://t.me/bitcointalkanns
fynxgloire

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

I have been on supernova for past 12 hours so far the total earnings are:
0.06231782 BTG
this is with 4K Sol/s

Not bad i guess, but the problem with their site is I cannot even see numbers on my dashboard, seems like they fancy graphics instead of just plain text, so I cannot see my confirmed and unconfirmed totals.
ben8jam

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:10:32 PM

I have been on supernova for past 12 hours so far the total earnings are:
0.06231782 BTG
this is with 4K Sol/s

Not bad i guess, but the problem with their site is I cannot even see numbers on my dashboard, seems like they fancy graphics instead of just plain text, so I cannot see my confirmed and unconfirmed totals.

Yeh i do not understand their dashboard. Unconfirmed, round, yada...

Mining for 5 hrs with ~3200 sol/s - but I don't even know what I've done. Unconfirmed = .0139 BTG
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:22:12 PM

I jumped off suprnova / btg
Some reason past hour earnings were showing as 0.
The coins been too much of a disaster.
Bigf00t

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:24:28 PM

I am switching back to BTCZ. Much better project and rewards.
Vokas123

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:24:20 PM

Been mining this from the beginning, had 3 backup pools in the config, all have failed at least 3 times today. Each. A mess to say the least.  Undecided
Tsiliteam

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:37:33 PM

When it's online Bitcoin gold?
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:41:26 PM

It has been online now for almost 20 hours.  While there was a little confusion over which chain was the correct one everything seems to be working fine.  I have been mining on Suprnova since the blockchain synched with no issues.  While profit has decreased due to difficulty rising over the past day it still is by far the most profitable coin to mine for me right now.  Cashing out is a different problem as I have yet to find an exchange where  can actually sell my coins.
Bitcoin-oasis

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:48:29 PM

except for mining bitcoins, you can also invest in our Doubler site!

We are a new start up in the field of investments.We already have over ten transactions
Nine succesful and yet only one failed/refunded.Visit our website at https://bitcoins-oasis.com/ to check our plans and contact us for further info at our site's forum!

Bitcoin is the most widespread kind of making money in different ways! Our purpose is to help people make money along with us! With lots of time investigating this field we did our first step into making our very own DOUBLER SITE with 130-250% of profit from 3-7 days. There is also a LIVE investment progress to check if your investment is ready to be collected!

Thanks in advance,
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:06:39 AM

It has been online now for almost 20 hours.  While there was a little confusion over which chain was the correct one everything seems to be working fine.  I have been mining on Suprnova since the blockchain synched with no issues.  While profit has decreased due to difficulty rising over the past day it still is by far the most profitable coin to mine for me right now.  Cashing out is a different problem as I have yet to find an exchange where  can actually sell my coins.

Yep, this summarizes the situation for me as well. I've had a few personal GPUs pointed at Suprnova since it went live and I have not had any issues at all. I'm just waiting for a reputable exchange to open a wallet for deposit.... hopefully that will happen soon.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:15:47 AM

Yep, this summarizes the situation for me as well. I've had a few personal GPUs pointed at Suprnova since it went live and I have not had any issues at all. I'm just waiting for a reputable exchange to open a wallet for deposit.... hopefully that will happen soon.

No issues with Suprnova here either as far as earnings go, it takes a while for earnings to confirm because of the network design. The only "issue" I have seen is the reporting of hashrate is laggy but that's expected or at least I expect it to be an issue for the first few days.

fynxgloire

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:07:30 AM

One question what does "Round earnings est:" mean on the suprnova Dashboard settings site?
Is that the number of coins estimated to be earned per day?

Regards
fynxgloire

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:45:02 AM

This does not look good:
https://www.bitsonline.com/bitcoin-gold-scam-btg/

"Coinbase, Bittrex Refuse to Support BTG

Two of the world’s most dominant crypto exchanges—Coinbase and Bittrex—have officially come out against supporting the Bitcoin Gold fork.

Coinbase is standing their ground as the BTG devs refuse to release the BTG code, which is a huge “red flag” for Coinbase’s compliance officers.

Bittrex—the 3rd largest exchange in the world—is refusing along similar lines:

“At this time, the information and codebase presented by the Bitcoin Gold team is not in a functional state and Bittrex will not commit to opening a Bitcoin Gold trading market.”
drzed

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:10:41 AM

This does not look good:
https://www.bitsonline.com/bitcoin-gold-scam-btg/

"Coinbase, Bittrex Refuse to Support BTG

Two of the world’s most dominant crypto exchanges—Coinbase and Bittrex—have officially come out against supporting the Bitcoin Gold fork.

Coinbase is standing their ground as the BTG devs refuse to release the BTG code, which is a huge “red flag” for Coinbase’s compliance officers.

Bittrex—the 3rd largest exchange in the world—is refusing along similar lines:

“At this time, the information and codebase presented by the Bitcoin Gold team is not in a functional state and Bittrex will not commit to opening a Bitcoin Gold trading market.”

Hopefully everone will now stop mining this shitcoin and it will die and these people won't make anything from their crappy pre-mine. I'm still pissed pver the 8 hours I spent mining this for sod all.
jwtje

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:22:37 AM

I have been mining on btgpool.pro and pool gold. Pool gold had no payment 8 hours of wasted mining. btgpool.pro was beter i recieved one payment on my coinomi account. i stopped mining because i didnt see any change in my immature or pending balance at btgpool.pro. Now half a day later i see my pending balance increasing and im not mining. I think because of this everyone is getting nervous. I will wait few more hours to see if pending balance will reach payout if it does i will continue if not i will stick to my zcash
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:16:42 AM

I have been mining on btgpool.pro and pool gold. Pool gold had no payment 8 hours of wasted mining. btgpool.pro was beter i recieved one payment on my coinomi account. i stopped mining because i didnt see any change in my immature or pending balance at btgpool.pro. Now half a day later i see my pending balance increasing and im not mining. I think because of this everyone is getting nervous. I will wait few more hours to see if pending balance will reach payout if it does i will continue if not i will stick to my zcash

I used coinomi address as well but it looks like the payment will not be finished, the balance in pool.gold is 0 now. Actually, I quit mining BTG already.
brownfly

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:42:07 PM

Stop supporting this shit!
Recent altcoins had much better start and more support from Devs like VIVO for example.

Bitcointalk ANNS channel: https://t.me/bitcointalkanns
Pumperdumper

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:37:33 PM

Recent altcoins had much better start and more support from Devs like VIVO for example.

Someone is salty they missed the pump  Smiley Wink

BTG was golden for me - got in when it was $170 and got out at $500

RIP BTG - the best Bitcoin that never was....
Ventureum

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:01:58 PM

I agree with you to some extent.

Ventureum – Milestone-Driven Community-Governed Crowdfunding Protocol  |   Twitter  |   Facebook
NilsDacke

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:11:24 PM

Why was a separate version of the EWBF miner released for this coin? Isn't it the same Equihash algo as the others?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: