Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DTT]🔺ICO DataTrading - trade forecasting by artificial intelligence 🔺📈  (Read 5948 times)
Aleks_Bens

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

Hey! Nice to hear from you mate!

I have also been wondering about this question, so I messaged the team directly.

So as we all know,
token sale: round A, for the eastern region 12.18.2017–01.08.2018
token sale: round B, for the western region 02.01.2018–02.22.2018

The key words here are the eastern region (meaning Asia, Oceania, etc. ) and the western region (Europe, North/ South America, Australia, etc.).

The thing is that most of  Asia, Oceania do not celebrate Christmas and New Year when it is normally celebrated in Europe. So it is OK to run the token sale in late Dec - early Jan.

Round B will run in Europe in Feb - when we all will be finished with the celebrations.

Hope I helped you.

Cool Smiley

One thing that also interests me is that why you run Round A during Christmas holidays?

Is there any strategy?

Thanks for explaining me that.

Good news.

Anyways, I think it is worth waiting.

So how about the price of DTT tokens? Do you think it will also grow? I know every ICO will tell you that they expect the growth of price of their token, but now I ask you to be as realistic as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Yeah that is good news!

Thank you for the reply.

Does it mean that I invest today but get access to the platform in 2019?

Good question, Alex.

I have also been thinking about that when checking the roadmap.
It is actually something that kinda disturbs me.

So far so good!
So the platform that you are working on will be available for users in 2019?

Am I right?
Checked your roadmap and got a bit confused with that

Merve, what disturbs you?
We are going to release our initial platform aka DataTrading v.1 in the first quarter of 2019.

You'll get an early access to the beta. Once it's released.

Merve, thanks for your question. We are expecting the token price to grow. We can't promise you exact sums and periods. There are way too many factors influencing this. It's definately our priority. And we are doing our best to fulfill this goal. We try to be as transparent as possible: share everything with our clients, supporters etc., report on our success and fails(if we have any), the same will go with out token price.

Aleks_Bens

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

Hello, people!

Have you checked the new design of the first-page of DataTrading website??

It is simply AMAZING!
You can see the AI creating models in a real time!
Wow!

https://data-trading.com/

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So, proud of you, DTT kids.
mathuo 444 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:27:14 PM

Hey guys! Thanks for all your support and kind words.
Yes, it's correct about the Xmas and New Year holidays - everything is based on cultural traditions to celebrate. That's our strategy.
In a meanwhile, we prepared for you a game to play. Check it out: http://data-trading.com/games/tothemoon/

Hurry up to catch the last train to get a 30% bonus!
Only 3 days left!🔥

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:33:12 PM

Hello, people!

Have you checked the new design of the first-page of DataTrading website??

It is simply AMAZING!
You can see the AI creating models in a real time!
Wow!

https://data-trading.com/

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

So, proud of you, DTT kids.

Thank you, Aleks!

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:37:59 PM

Awesome project guys!  Cool
Joining for bounty campaign!

welcome aboard! Wink

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:44:53 PM

I do not really understand how Blockchain technology is used in DataTrading system.

Is the platform decentralized?
This is not the easiest question, though, but I can not find the answer anywhere.

Cool

All the estimations will be conducted off-chain. In the system itself we will have a private ethereum blockchain, that will allow flawless payment between the users, quality control of the neuron networks and their trainings, and for transparent author's rights. Our private blockchain hash will be periodically written in the ethereum blockchain to ensure the reliability.
You can read more in section 3.8 in our whitepaper.
Cheers.

Crypto Rigs

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:47:39 PM

Hey guys! Thanks for all your support and kind words.
Yes, it's correct about the Xmas and New Year holidays - everything is based on cultural traditions to celebrate. That's our strategy.
In a meanwhile, we prepared for you a game to play. Check it out: http://data-trading.com/games/tothemoon/

Hurry up to catch the last train to get a 30% bonus!
Only 3 days left!🔥

What have you done?? I can't stop playing it! Grin Grin

RobertByron

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:58:58 PM

Hello ladies and gentlemen! Looked through your website - seemed quite impressive to me. Can you please describe in short how does your system learn to predict? I am interesting in investing, but I want to be sure that I undertand everything correctly.

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:10:30 PM

Hello ladies and gentlemen! Looked through your website - seemed quite impressive to me. Can you please describe in short how does your system learn to predict? I am interesting in investing, but I want to be sure that I undertand everything correctly.

Hello Robert! Thanks for your interest. We use machine learning and AI in our platform.
You can read everything about the processes of their training in sections 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 of our whitepaper - https://data-trading.com/pdf/datatrading_whitepaper_en.pdf

RobertByron

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:13:39 PM

Hello Robert! Thanks for your interest. We use machine learning and AI in our platform.
You can read everything about the processes of their training in sections 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 of our whitepaper - https://data-trading.com/pdf/datatrading_whitepaper_en.pdf

Thanks. I'll take a look.
And when will I be able to use my tokens?
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:17:29 PM

Tokens will be released within a few days after a pre-sale to token holders but locked till all sale rounds are finished.

mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:23:18 PM

Only 2 days left to get a 30% bonus and an early access to the beta version of the platform!
Hurry up!

RobertByron

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:28:58 PM

Tokens will be released within a few days after a pre-sale to token holders but locked till all sale rounds are finished.

I see. Thank you! And I will be able to get the early access to the platform in 2019?
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:31:45 PM

I see. Thank you! And I will be able to get the early access to the platform in 2019?
Correct. Smiley You can review our roadmap here - https://data-trading.com/#section-milestones

sherman911

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:36:37 PM

hey team!! played with your demo a bit yesterday! awesome backtesting! can't wait to see the product when it's actually predicting the future!
this is gonna be huuggge! Shocked
Crypto Rigs

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:40:31 PM

hey team!! played with your demo a bit yesterday! awesome backtesting! can't wait to see the product when it's actually predicting the future!

that's exactly what i thought! and that's the reason I've joined them! have high expectations about this. i bet they are a game changer.

sherman911

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

that's exactly what i thought! and that's the reason I've joined them! have high expectations about this. i bet they are a game changer.

yassss! i'm meeting with Anton these days in China. can't wait to share my thoughts with him!
mathuo 444 (OP)

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:52:29 PM

thanks! and have a nice meeting with Anton Wink

Marcus_Vegar

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:18:29 PM

Sounds exciting!

Cool

thanks! and have a nice meeting with Anton Wink
merve10495

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:40:06 PM

Hey everyone!

Seems like there are more people in this chat now, which is good!

Your very last chance to get 30% bonus, hurry up!

DataTrading people did a great job, pre-sale is already very successful

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: