Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO  (Read 43061 times)
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

After some months I was back-checking the value of the company as I did some translations (and received LHCoins_B in January).

Now I found the swap-tutorial for those, but I am not sure if I did this already or not.

Just in case I didn´t: is there a deadline to do the swap?

I´ve took an hour to backread all your newsletter & posts in the last months but couldn´t find any info about it, so I guess there wasn´t any deadline announced.

So I´ll go with the tutorial !?

the exchange is complete. tokens burned

Sorry?

You´ve burned what would have belonged to me without even informing me about the fact that there´s anything that needs action and handing out a deadline?

I´ve spent days (!) for your translations, you´ll surely find a way.

We reported this in every post before burning tokens. almost every week

Where?

I was reading this early this year: https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/answers-to-frequently-asked-questions-1648366741c3 and added the custom token to MEW

Also this article states:

"What is the difference between a bounty token and a simple token? No difference. Soon we will combine balances, tokens are equated to each other."

https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/conversion-of-bounty-tokens-of-the-project-lhcoin-6aa96d4bcaee - Not a single word about a deadline when I did not misread it !?

And later in the follow-up https://medium.com/press-about-us-finance-magnates-larson-holz/the-project-lh-crypto-burned-unsold-within-the-crowdsale-tokens-9a47e049c130 - nothing -
"Also, our company issued 30 000 000 bounty tokens, which were converted into standard LH-Coin after sending to the wallets of investors!"
Not a single word about "Action required", "deadline" or anything similar.

Sorry but that is a situation I will not accept, please check with the core-team how to solve this.

we will not be able to resolve this situation. tokens burned. Sorry

Where did you inform about a deadline / an urgent need to change the useless tokens into real ones?

Where? Officially!

The underlined answer anyway is not acceptable - there is always a way (if the project-responsibles, want it ofc)

Kind reminder

Dear LH- representative,

I am still waiting for your answer with a solution for the above mentioned issue as it is not acceptable that you did burn that does belong to somebody who put many hours (time is not growing on trees) into translations for your project to help raising the amount you did raise.

I could have accepted it when there would have been sufficient communications about the deadline, what is not the case here.

Thanks a lot in advance.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

The only working crypto broker in the crypt market where there are no insane commissions and restrictions. Although to be honest with such leverage it is very dangerous to trade one sharp movement and you are left without pants.
Midgarosormr

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

After some months I was back-checking the value of the company as I did some translations (and received LHCoins_B in January).

Now I found the swap-tutorial for those, but I am not sure if I did this already or not.

I´ve took an hour to backread all your newsletter & posts in the last months but couldn´t find any info about it, so I guess there wasn´t any deadline announced.

Sorry?

You´ve burned what would have belonged to me without even informing me about the fact that there´s anything that needs action and handing out a deadline?

Where?

I was reading this early this year: https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/answers-to-frequently-asked-questions-1648366741c3 and added the custom token to MEW

"What is the difference between a bounty token and a simple token? No difference. Soon we will combine balances, tokens are equated to each other."

https://medium.com/@lhcrypto/conversion-of-bounty-tokens-of-the-project-lhcoin-6aa96d4bcaee - Not a single word about a deadline when I did not misread it !?

And later in the follow-up https://medium.com/press-about-us-finance-magnates-larson-holz/the-project-lh-crypto-burned-unsold-within-the-crowdsale-tokens-9a47e049c130 - nothing -
"Also, our company issued 30 000 000 bounty tokens, which were converted into standard LH-Coin after sending to the wallets of investors!"

Sorry but that is a situation I will not accept, please check with the core-team how to solve this.

Where did you inform about a deadline / an urgent need to change the useless tokens into real ones?

Where? Officially!

The underlined answer anyway is not acceptable - there is always a way (if the project-responsibles, want it ofc)

Kind reminder

Dear LH- representative,

I am still waiting for your answer with a solution for the above mentioned issue as it is not acceptable that you did burn that does belong to somebody who put many hours (time is not growing on trees) into translations for your project to help raising the amount you did raise.

I could have accepted it when there would have been sufficient communications about the deadline, what is not the case here.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Friend, it's pretty obvious you left it too long to claim.

I can pretty much assume you're out of luck due to your inaction in claiming them sooner.
lhcrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:55:20 PM

Sorry?

Where?

Where? Officially!

Kind reminder

Dear LH- representative,

Thanks a lot in advance.

we have nothing to add except what was said earlier

LH-Crypto - professional solutions for traders and brokers
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

The only working crypto broker in the crypt market where there are no insane commissions and restrictions. Although to be honest with such leverage it is very dangerous to trade one sharp movement and you are left without pants.

if you are afraid to risk something you need to keep money in the bank)))

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

Russian Tech Week 2018

On November 21 and 22 LH-Crypto team welcomes you at our Stand #8 at Russian Tech Week.

Russian Tech Week 2018 is a conference and exhibition, devoted to applied hi-tech solutions for business. The conference lasts for three days, from November 21 to November 23, at InfoProstranstvo event hall.

On November 22 at 3:20 Alexander Smirnov will speak on the advantages of trading with a broker, on what instruments one may choose, what trading strategies to apply and how to diversify investments.

Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

Sorry?

Where?

Where? Officially!

Kind reminder

Dear LH- representative,

Thanks a lot in advance.

I can pretty much assume you're out of luck due to your inaction in claiming them sooner.

Friend, for "too long" it needs a deadline through sufficient communication-channels.

I am asking when & where this deadline has been published?

That should be quite fast & easy to answer...

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Midgarosormr

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

Sorry?

Where?

Where? Officially!

Kind reminder

Dear LH- representative,

Thanks a lot in advance.

Friend, for "too long" it needs a deadline through sufficient communication-channels.

''Common-sense'' and practicality also apply. You had months to claim your tokens, and they left a generous window of time to allow people to do so.

Unless L&H Crypto feel kind enough to buy and send you the tokens, which they've basically said ''no'' to repeatedly, I suspect that you're out of luck, and it's pretty much your own fault for procrastinating to racing to the finishing line long after the race had already finished.
Huxleyfree

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

Russian Tech Week 2018

On November 21 and 22 LH-Crypto team welcomes you at our Stand #8 at Russian Tech Week.

Russian Tech Week 2018 is a conference and exhibition, devoted to applied hi-tech solutions for business. The conference lasts for three days, from November 21 to November 23, at InfoProstranstvo event hall.

On November 22 at 3:20 Alexander Smirnov will speak on the advantages of trading with a broker, on what instruments one may choose, what trading strategies to apply and how to diversify investments.

will you make any video about this roadshow in Russia promoting LH crypto for the users that won't be able to participate because we live far away there?
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:43:03 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 09:49:13 PM by Scheede

Sorry?

Where?

Where? Officially!

Kind reminder

Dear LH- representative,

Thanks a lot in advance.

''Common-sense'' and practicality also apply. You had months to claim your tokens, and they left a generous window of time to allow people to do so.

Unless L&H Crypto feel kind enough to buy and send you the tokens, which they've basically said ''no'' to repeatedly, I suspect that you're out of luck, and it's pretty much your own fault for procrastinating to racing to the finishing line long after the race had already finished.

Don´t get me wrong, I am totally in line with "Who comes too late" has to see it as his own fault, no way around that.

But: For anybody being "too late" there is a need of a deadline, and that is the only thing I am asking for.

If there never was a deadline, then the window is open until a deadline is set.

So far nobody - neither you nor any of the officials - took the liberty to answer with any link to a suffiicient, official information about that sort of "deadline" that I have missed.

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
rokieinvest

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

Russian Tech Week 2018

will you make any video about this roadshow in Russia promoting LH crypto for the users that won't be able to participate because we live far away there?
Maybe the team of LH Crypto could make any online conection with these conferences that we can see in real time
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

A brief digest of the brightest and most interesting news👇

📍New Bitcoin forecast from Tom Lee

Tom Lee, one of the founders of Fundstrat Global Advisors, reduced his forecast for the price of the main cryptocurrency to $ 15,000 before the end of the year, from his initial forecast of $ 25,000 made back in July.
A well-known financier made a statement at a time when almost all cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, became a massive ’’ hit ’’ as a result of a recent sale, which arose from controversial issues in Bitcoin Cash.

📍Ticket BCH preserved for Bitcoin Cash ABC

After the separation of the Bitcoin Cash chain, supporters of the new coins could not agree on who the BCH ticker will remain for. As a result, the Bitcoin ABC team won, as it was supported by most exchanges. Save the BCH ticker for ABC decided Kraken, BitPay, Bitstamp, Coinbase, Bithumb, Upbit and Bittrex.

📍Mining as a form of volunteering

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) has published a draft advisory opinion stating that the use of computing power for mining cryptocurrency to raise funds for political campaigns is allowed, but still will not be classified as a charity act.

OsiaNetwork LLC has offered to provide services to political parties in order to allow individuals to use the computing power of their Internet-enabled devices for mining cryptocurrencies.

The full format of news you can read on our website👉 https://goo.gl/pMpwPw

rokieinvest

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

When LHcrypto token deposits will be avaiable? And what will be the price per one token on your platform? And when first commisions will be send?
Thanks!

In December, the function of adding tokens to the platform will be implemented. We assume that the rate of 1 LHcoin on the platform will be equal to 1 dollar
Thank you, but I do not understand that fact that now you can buy lhcoin so cheap and after one month you "promise" 1USD value. If this is true everyone can make 1000% profits easily.
And with LHCoins I will be able to buy real Bitcoins or only trade them like on cfds platforms?

we follow the roadmap. you cannot buy bitcoins. In the future, you will be able to use a token for trading on our platform. I mean cryptobroker
Are your tokens on exchanges yet? Where can I see a list of exchanges when will be or is the token of LH Crypto?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

When LHcrypto token deposits will be avaiable? And what will be the price per one token on your platform? And when first commisions will be send?
Thanks!

In December, the function of adding tokens to the platform will be implemented. We assume that the rate of 1 LHcoin on the platform will be equal to 1 dollar
Thank you, but I do not understand that fact that now you can buy lhcoin so cheap and after one month you "promise" 1USD value. If this is true everyone can make 1000% profits easily.
And with LHCoins I will be able to buy real Bitcoins or only trade them like on cfds platforms?

we follow the roadmap. you cannot buy bitcoins. In the future, you will be able to use a token for trading on our platform. I mean cryptobroker
Are your tokens on exchanges yet? Where can I see a list of exchanges when will be or is the token of LH Crypto?

Pls check exchanges

ETHERDELTA - https://etherdelta.com/#0x0778cc2e8bbad3d483e82371606..
YOBIT - https://yobit.net/en/trade/LHCOIN/BTC
IDEX - https://idex.market/eth/lhcoin
BTC - Alpha https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/LHC_USD/
Token store https://token.store/trade/LHC
Cryptocompare
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/lhc/overview/ETH

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

Russian Tech Week 2018

Do you mean video from conferences in Russia or something else?

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

Russian Tech Week 2018

Maybe the team of LH Crypto could make any online conection with these conferences that we can see in real time

we will tell the team about your opinion. Tnx

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Russian Tech Week 2018

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

A brief digest of the brightest and most interesting news👇

📍Bitcoin index for large investors

Investment company VanEck, a subsidiary of MV Index Solutions, launched its own Bitcoin index (BTC), based on three major over-the-counter (OTC) markets.

MV Index Solutions is a firm that develops, controls and licenses MVIS indices that cover several asset classes, including the stock market, fixed income markets and digital assets.

📍Bakkt Platform Launch is delayed

The launch of the Bakkt platform, introduced in August, is now postponed until January 24, 2019. It is expected that trading will begin on this day.

Bakkt CEO Kelly Leffler argues that the reason for the delay was the level of interest in the company and "the work that needs to be done to put all the elements together." However, it is possible that the transfer is associated with obtaining the necessary permits from regulators.

📍FCA can tighten cryptocurrency policy

The Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom (FCA) has announced that it is considering banning certain cryptocurrency derivatives.

Speaking at a cryptocurrency regulation event in London, Christopher Woolard, board member and director of strategy and competition at FCA, said the regulator is concerned that retail investors are selling “complex, unstable and credit derivatives” based on cryptocurrency, accompanied by "problems with the integrity of the market."

The full format of news you can read on our website👉 https://goo.gl/8vZ4Sc

Midgarosormr

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

8 days before the cash-back program is slated to begin: Any updates?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:47:25 AM

8 days before the cash-back program is slated to begin: Any updates?

December 15 (possibly earlier) will be instructions on cashback

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: