Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO  (Read 43061 times)
lhcrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

Hi there. I just want to know if lhcrypto or LHC is already listed on an exchange? I jist want to know if my LHC has value or not.

Pls check exchanges

ETHERDELTA - https://etherdelta.com/#0x0778cc2e8bbad3d483e82371606..
YOBIT - https://yobit.net/en/trade/LHCOIN/BTC
IDEX - https://idex.market/eth/lhcoin
BTC - Alpha https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/LHC_USD/
Token store https://token.store/trade/LHC
Cryptocompare
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/lhc/overview/ETH

LH-Crypto - professional solutions for traders and brokers
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

I am holding about 50 000LHCoins and I am still thinking if this project has some future. I do not understand why I can deposit my LHCoins to the trading platform and why you created this token when it doesnt have any function now.

we collected money for the creation of a crypto broker. if you remember. how will the value of the token grow? read this please.
The price on the token will begin growing when we make a trading pair with the token as well as after we implement token-only payments for premium leverage. We are planning to implement paid leverage trading in February-March when we gain a more stable client base that will have constant demand for the token to maintain high leverage, creating a natural and continuous demand for it.
I read on the site that dividends will begin on 01/11/18: are these plans still on track?

first payment on December 1
Did you issue instructions already on how to get the Cashback?

No, it will be later. in late November or early December

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

LH-CRYPTO digest for September

On September 1 our crypto- broker began its work:

now customers have the opportunity to register a real trading account on the start tariff and choose the currency of their deposit from the list of the 10 most common cryptocurrencies.

The functionality was significantly expanded and the interface of the personal account was improved, the site was launched in Russian.

Very soon, the company’s clients will have access to the Standard tariff, where users will be able to use a higher leverage (up to 1 in 100 for cryptocurrencies and up to 1 in 500 for Forex instruments) and have higher withdrawal limits in automatic mode.

Also, the commission on the Standard group account is reduced by 10% and it is possible to replenish accounts not only with cryptocurrencies but also with Bank cards and Bank transfers.

Moreover, in the near future, EURO will be added to the list of currencies and so-called multi-accounts will start working, and you can switch between them also through your personal account.

In September, we took part in the international exhibition CryptoExpo Moscow, and in October we will visit two major exhibitions: Singapore Crypto Expo 2018 and Lisbon Affiliate Conference in Portugal.

We will continue to keep you informed through our social networks!

Stay tuned!

www.lh-crypto.com

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

now customers have the opportunity to register a real trading account on the start tariff and choose the currency of their deposit from the list of the 10 most common cryptocurrencies.

The functionality was significantly expanded and the interface of the personal account was improved, the site was launched in Russian.

Very soon, the company’s clients will have access to the Standard tariff, where users will be able to use a higher leverage (up to 1 in 100 for cryptocurrencies and up to 1 in 500 for Forex instruments) and have higher withdrawal limits in automatic mode.

Also, the commission on the Standard group account is reduced by 10% and it is possible to replenish accounts not only with cryptocurrencies but also with Bank cards and Bank transfers.

Moreover, in the near future, EURO will be added to the list of currencies and so-called multi-accounts will start working, and you can switch between them also through your personal account.

In September, we took part in the international exhibition CryptoExpo Moscow, and in October we will visit two major exhibitions: Singapore Crypto Expo 2018 and Lisbon Affiliate Conference in Portugal.

Stay tuned!

www.lh-crypto.com

Good news! Keep working hard. I hope that you will make this project interesting for many people!
And I am still waiting for LHCOIN to be added to the platform Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:22:42 AM

Stay tuned!

www.lh-crypto.com

Good news! Keep working hard. I hope that you will make this project interesting for many people!
And I am still waiting for LHCOIN to be added to the platform Smiley.

thank you for your opinion. the token will be on the platform in 2019

Aligatocoin

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 04:26:31 PM by Aligatocoin

good news
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

What’s going to happen to world markets in 2018?

Everyone, who is at least a bit familiar with principles of work of financial markets, understands that 2018 is a year of surprises. Sharp falling of cryptocurrencies, volatility at stock markets and forex… We contacted Russ K. from Wall Street to figure out what’s happening to the world’s financial system today.

John Auther: Hello, Russ! Thanks for accepting to chat with us. Guys from Wall Street mention quite often the big storm. What do you think about this?

Russ K.: Hi, John. Guys from Wall Street are never mistaken (laughs). It’s 2018 today and I think you understand very well what it means — a new global financial crisis is unavoidable. Such quakes happen approximately once in 10 years. Let’s remember what happened in 2008. Collapse of the mortgage market in the USA, which provoked the beginning of the global financial crisis. In 1998 crisis started in Russia and Asia and gradually spreaded all over the world.

Ten years before — in 1987 — USA faced Black Monday, when stock exchange indexes fell down rapidly. Ten years earlier there was notoriously known 1968 — and so-and-so on each 10 years early years of 20th century. I’ve no doubts that next quake is going to happen very soon. It’s rather to say that we are already watching its beginning.

John Auther: All this sounds very sad, what consequences of the new crisis should be expected?

Russ K.: As usually — unemployment, bankruptcy of small and medium business, government support for big corporations (although not all of them will stay alive as well). This means reforming of pensions and social securities — cause money for rescuing the elite will be derived from those spheres. Yes, those will be hard times.

John Auther: So, everybody will suffer?

Russ K.: The majority. But there also will be opportunities to earn millions! You know for sure Warren Buffett, John Paulson, Jamie Dimon — they made huge capitals during crises.

John Auther: There are just few fortunate traders like them. Most have lost their funds. What was the secret of success of John Paulson? He had insider information?

Russ K.: Nobody will tell you that (laughs), I mean about using insider information. But I think it’s not the only reason. You know very well that market moves against the crowd. One should feel the mood of the community, seek for logical disorders between the information which is spread in official news channels and real facts, which are in free access as well. But 99% of people (including ordinary traders) do not wish to think. They follow the crowd and naturally, lose.

John Auther: Can you give our readers some advises?

Russ K.: Well, usually I don’t, but, I think I can. Do must have heard of the law of energy conservation?

It says: the weight of substance reacted is equal to the weight of newly formed substance. It works pretty well also in finance. Which markets grew and which fell this year? Where from, and the main thing — to where will money flow when we have next collapse of stock markets?

John Auther: Cryptocurrencies — is that is what you want to say?

Russ K.: Movements of this market are similar to NASDAQ and DotCom market. Look at the chart and make conclusions.

John Auther: That means — now is time to buy?

Russ K.: Not only that. Trader has got two tasks: to sell an expensive asset, and buy the cheap one. Time of global financial quakes — means enormous earning opportunities, when you open short positions for one group of assets and long positions for another group of assets.

John Auther: Is it so called diversification of risks?

Russ K.: Yes of course. The one who looks at the situation from global point always wins. There are no isolated economics, all big money are corresponding. That’s why earning really huge money is possible only in case if you work with all markets at the same time.

John Auther: Can you give us couple of examples?

Russ K.: There are hundreds. I know guys, who made more than 1 mln$ of $10000 in one year. They were not whales or even professional traders. But they were clever, thought with their own brains and saw clearly the whole picture.

John Auther: Have you got an idea about approximate time of coming collapse?

Russ K.: I think it has already started. But how long they will restrain it — hard to say. I suppose that we’ll see the culmination during 6–12 months.

John Auther: Thank you for such an interesting opinion, Russ. Do you want to tell something to our readers?

Russ K.: Well, it has sense to make one warning: although I’m sure that cryptomarket will definitely grow itself, many unnecessary financial instruments and services will be cleared off. It quite obvious that 99% of so called “shit-coins” will disappear (as it was during DotCom period). And an investor’s or trader’s task is to find Amazon or AliBaba of cryptomarket.

It’s harder with providers of financial services, I mean exchanges. As you have noticed, institutions enter the market actively (NASDAQ for instance). And they don’t want rivals. Therefore, I suppose that in the near future we’ll see the end of many popular crypto-exchanges, even from TOP-20.

John Auther: Wow! Where “mere mortals” can trade than?

Russ K.: Finally all trading will be made through brokers. There is no mechanism for licensing crypto-exchanges yet, and it’s going to be a long way to develop it. Financial markets are used rather to brokerage system, which is regulated and provides some guarantees to traders. Besides, broker platforms let to trade at all markets simultaneously. And this is very important, as I already have mentioned.

John Auther: But this contrary to the whole concept of “free” crypto economics.

Russ K.: You must be joking Smiley Concept of free crypto economics is not related to platforms where CRYPTO assets are traded. Once you’ve got BTC at your cold wallet, you can transfer it or pay for services, without third party control — this is real freedom. Concerning trading — here nothing changes, exchange always acts against you. So, don’t be scared by changes, catch your “wave” and collect profit! Good luck!

We’ll, it was a very cognitive talk, we hope it will help our readers to earn during such difficult times. As always, I finish my article with useful advice. I compared several brokerage companies, where one can trade crypto.

In my opinion the most interesting conditions are presented at LH-Crypto. Platform opens access to all markets, provides leverage up to x500 and oriented for cryptotrading. Besides, here you can find unique trade pairs such as BTC/GOLD — this might become a very profitable asset in the nearest future.

Good luck to everybody and see you soon!

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

Very interesting article!
It is hard to imagine that next possible crisis will be in half a year!
There are 2 opinions about that and crypto.
Some people say that cryptocurrencies will go down as a normal market, and others say that cryptocurrencies will be stable like gold - a store of value in times of crisis Wink.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

LH-CRYPTO IN COMPARISON TO CRYPTO EXCHANGES AND FIAT BROKERS
https://www.lh-crypto.com/articles/lh-crypto-in-comparison.html
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

After some months I was back-checking the value of the company as I did some translations (and received LHCoins_B in January).

Now I found the swap-tutorial for those, but I am not sure if I did this already or not.

Just in case I didn´t: is there a deadline to do the swap?

I´ve took an hour to backread all your newsletter & posts in the last months but couldn´t find any info about it, so I guess there wasn´t any deadline announced.

So I´ll go with the tutorial !?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

After some months I was back-checking the value of the company as I did some translations (and received LHCoins_B in January).

Now I found the swap-tutorial for those, but I am not sure if I did this already or not.

Just in case I didn´t: is there a deadline to do the swap?

I´ve took an hour to backread all your newsletter & posts in the last months but couldn´t find any info about it, so I guess there wasn´t any deadline announced.

So I´ll go with the tutorial !?

the exchange is complete. tokens burned

jackmin

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:25:30 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 03:44:35 PM by jackmin

bloody useless token, especially the telegram admin called Alexander who is the exactly type of idiots who create so much negative feelings for the investors. you can ban all you want when you couldn't take any constructive critism and being so rude to the investors who had invested in this stupid ICO who has lost 99% value in market, you bunch of assholes are useless and even some scam coins out there like envion didn't even perform as bad as you guys. LH CRYPTO YOU ARE A JOKE AND BUNCH OF SCAMMERS.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:05:22 PM

bloody useless token, especially the telegram admin called Alexander who is the exactly type of idiots who create so much negative feelings for the investors. you can ban all you want when you couldn't take any constructive critism and being so rude to the investors who had invested in this stupid ICO who has lost 99% value in market, you bunch of assholes are useless and even some scam coins out there like envion didn't even perform as bad as you guys. LH CRYPTO YOU ARE A JOKE AND BUNCH OF SCAMMERS.

We have many times responded to such accusations in the project chat rooms, and we will answer again:

Due to the fall in the market, all coins, including Bitcoin, have lost their value.

At the moment, the team is focused on the implementation of the project (we launched a crypto broker) and attracting the maximum number of clients to the broker site. You can view the project here https://www.lh-crypto.com/

jackmin

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

cut the bullshit, a lot of investors know how u like to suppress their views and opinions.... u treat your investors like a bunch of dumb fools and insulting them as well in telegram. who in the right mind would still want to hold on this piece of crap coins? LH your name is as stinky as it gets, totally underperform and do not admit your own ego mistakes. Whatever company that hired the community head is destined for doom that's all I can say, and I absolutely hate it when my investment goes to drain bcoz of some dumb kid handling the PR.   
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

cut the bullshit, a lot of investors know how u like to suppress their views and opinions.... u treat your investors like a bunch of dumb fools and insulting them as well in telegram. who in the right mind would still want to hold on this piece of crap coins? LH your name is as stinky as it gets, totally underperform and do not admit your own ego mistakes. Whatever company that hired the community head is destined for doom that's all I can say, and I absolutely hate it when my investment goes to drain bcoz of some dumb kid handling the PR.   

Before investing money in any project, we recommend that you first study it well! We have not deceived anyone. We follow the roadmap.
We are not responsible for what you have poorly studied the project.

jackmin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:03:18 AM

Lol, your roadmap is all bullshit.... go look at the empty promises that had been made to con us investor into this scam. you can say what you want, but the fact is your company coins are worth 1% of what we have invested now, and non other than the word 'INCOMPETENT' suits u. Where is the promised marketing that supposed to be done the past few months, according to your roadmap? How bout the promised to be listed in the top 10 exchanges? Marketing & PR 78% of the fund? seriously, go read what you wrote in whitepaper before telling me to read. Who the hell is going to join LH exchange when no marketing being done and not to mention the assholes PR team.

#LHCoin doubles in price

Increase of the market value of Token #LHCoin, CASHBACK Program

Milestones of this stage:
1. The #LHCoin market price doubles its size
2. The clientele base doubles
3. Additional Sales offices are opened

Well that's in your roadmap plan for Nov? I couldn't help but laugh, that u guys decided to ban me from telegram after i posted this screenshot when u asking us to refer to roadmap.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

Lol, your roadmap is all bullshit.... go look at the empty promises that had been made to con us investor into this scam. you can say what you want, but the fact is your company coins are worth 1% of what we have invested now, and non other than the word 'INCOMPETENT' suits u. Where is the promised marketing that supposed to be done the past few months, according to your roadmap? How bout the promised to be listed in the top 10 exchanges? Marketing & PR 78% of the fund? seriously, go read what you wrote in whitepaper before telling me to read. Who the hell is going to join LH exchange when no marketing being done and not to mention the assholes PR team.

#LHCoin doubles in price

Increase of the market value of Token #LHCoin, CASHBACK Program

Milestones of this stage:
1. The #LHCoin market price doubles its size
2. The clientele base doubles
3. Additional Sales offices are opened

Well that's in your roadmap plan for Nov? I couldn't help but laugh, that u guys decided to ban me from telegram after i posted this screenshot when u asking us to refer to roadmap.

participation in conferences in September, October and November. is it not marketing? Banners on various sites. is it not marketing? You do not follow the project. Do not blame us if you do not follow the project.

jackmin

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

Your so called marketing, how is it working so far? I only can see the all time low value of LH coin. Well of course maybe it doesn't mean anything to u guys since our investments are already in your hand. Stop putting blame on us saying we don't follow your crappy plans and marketing, you should reflect if the things u are currently doing are really giving any results that can make the investors & the company happy. Pre-ico your advertisements are everywhere and captivating, but now ? You just keep giving excuses and shifting the blames for your incompetency.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

Your so called marketing, how is it working so far? I only can see the all time low value of LH coin. Well of course maybe it doesn't mean anything to u guys since our investments are already in your hand. Stop putting blame on us saying we don't follow your crappy plans and marketing, you should reflect if the things u are currently doing are really giving any results that can make the investors & the company happy. Pre-ico your advertisements are everywhere and captivating, but now ? You just keep giving excuses and shifting the blames for your incompetency.

we respect your opinion. but do not agree with him.

Kanayon

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

LH-Crypto at the May Expo in Limassol

LH-Crypto project soon finishes testing its services. According to the Roadmap, the cryptobroker will accept its first clients in late August or early September.

However, the project has already started building contacts with the trading community; the team takes part in numerous exhibitions and meet-ups.

The end of May was hot in every respect: for both the weather and the business climate.
It turned out that May 2018 witnessed two major events at once: Blockchain Conference in Skolkovo (Moscow, Russia) and iFX Expo in Limassol (Cyprus).

Almost all of LH-Crypto team members were busy at the large-scale event at Skolkovo. You can find the report on their success on our official site.

However, we simply couldn’t miss the annual exhibition in Cyprus, this expo is among the top-importance events Forex traders and brokers. And we view ourselves as a multi-functional broker in crypto environment, so Forex traders are an important part of our target audience.

Since most of the specialists were at Skolkovo, our leader George Pavloff decided to send the youngest team member to Cyprus. The honour of presenting the whole team of the first cryptobroker was given to Alexandr Kuzin. Young Alexandr is only 14, and it has not been long since he joined our team. Mr Kuzin managed to take this place as a winner of a competition for web apps testers. Despite his young age and studies at Programming College, Alexandr deserved respect from his colleagues for his proactive attitude and creative thinking.

Thanks to Alexandr Kuzin and his quick wit, the age range at LH-Crypto is between 14 and 75. It serves as a perfect proof that IT technologies, and crypto world in particular, are the most democratic among other types of business.

Ok, iFX EXPO – May’18. What was it like?
The annual iFX Expo is a B2B exhibition. It attracts thousands of people who are in any way connected to Forex, CFD contracts, binary options and cryptocurrencies.

This year the exposition beats its own records for the number of participants. The exhibition centre in Limassol with more than 10.000 square metres hosted more than 4.000 exhibitors from all of the fields of trading – CPA networks, payment systems and liquidity aggregators.

The topics for discussion included Forex trading and blockchain-related lectures, workshops and open discussions: “The future of cryptocurrencies”, “Licenses for crypto trading and related fields, like ICO”, “Modern technologies for liquidity managing”, etc.

LH-Crypto presented its products to the trading community. They showed the site beta version number 1.02b, which allows traders to open accounts in cryptocurrencies and trade more than 280 instruments with premium leverage.
“So far these accounts work in limited functionality mode, but in July-August we’ll have these tests neat and tidy” told Alexandr to iFX Expo event organizer Nicholas in an informal conversation

https://d.radikal.ru/d15/1806/af/8502af6c89a3.jpg

LH-Crypto team also visited booths of their current business partners and stroke new partnerships with FinTech representatives.

We would like to outline the following companies:

T4Brokers
This is a long-time partner of ours, software developer for brokers, Tools4Brokers. They were the first to make an agreement and provide us with software solutions in web-integration and trading terminals, managing MetaTrader5 server extensions, etc.

https://d.radikal.ru/d35/1806/bc/782068f9859a.jpg

GENESIS.VISION
Genesis.Vision founders had held their own ICO literally a month before LH-Crypto ICO. Thanks to their guidance and advice, our ICO showed good results.
Genesis.Vision Team has developed a platform for social trading on blockchain. LH-Crypto is one of the first proud partners of this project.

https://a.radikal.ru/a12/1806/12/7cfe3aefef2e.jpg

B2BX and B2Broker
The company offers professional solutions for brokers of different markets. There is a separate division for cryptocurrencies markets called B2BX. Their products are famous for their high quality and reasonable prices. We are also engaged in active cooperation with this payment solution and crypto liquidity company.

https://c.radikal.ru/c32/1806/62/7e6b764445ac.jpg

Metaquotes Software
Metaquotes is an established leader in online trading software. LH-Crypto is using their flagship product MetaTrader5 as the main trading platform for both cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments.

https://a.radikal.ru/a41/1806/7b/0ed5c08497e4.jpg

Serenity Financial
This is another thriving start-up that held a successful ICO; they are our long-term partner. Serenity is designed for recording all of blockchain transactions; it helps brokers improve the security and transparency of their work.

https://d.radikal.ru/d39/1806/51/997db2de14e4.jpg

At the final part of the conference, on the 24th of May, LH-Crypto representative gave a small interview to the event organizer. See the video attached to this post https://youtu.be/ZtELMhtI7Q8

Soon we will proceed with our marketing campaign; we continue to improve our cryptobroker. You are welcome to visit our site lh-crypto.com to follow the news of the project.

Speaking of advertisement, this post above is an old post from LHCoin visiting the Limassol Expo, but I can't help and ask if it is normal for your company to send a teenager (the person in all the pictures looks 15 years old, tops) as representative to these kind of events? Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: