Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO  (Read 43061 times)
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

many are hoping for this project and are waiting for good profits. I also

he will have good rates in the market when the broker starts at AUG, because no one will want to sell them, as he gives them an income each month. HODL

Are you sure about this? Will holders of tokens receive dividends? Or how can we receive a monthly income?

https://lh-crypto.io/

Token holders’ revenue depends on the asset market price growth and on the fixed part of the incoming payments flow to the crypto broker’s account. In every way this is similar to dividend payments. These pay-outs are warranted by the smart contract. And this is “CASHBACK”.

Since we already have an effective and profit making broker, we can provide unique guarantees for our token holders. The min. token yield we guarantee during the first year is 20%. And this is the “Token Rate Insurance System”.

lhcrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

Hi,

Did you guys receive your early bird and gift tokens to your eth wallets? Mine was still not sent. Also didn't receive any extra tokens from 1000000 tokens distribution to the investors.

You can ask technical support about gift tokens.
Ask a question through the personal cabinet.
Sending tokens continues you will receive all the tokens in a few days

LH-Crypto - professional solutions for traders and brokers
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

any news about new exchanges?

News will be later. We are working on it

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

many are hoping for this project and are waiting for good profits. I also

he will have good rates in the market when the broker starts at AUG, because no one will want to sell them, as he gives them an income each month. HODL

Are you sure about this? Will holders of tokens receive dividends? Or how can we receive a monthly income?

Traditionally, investors expect to earn on the increased market value of a token. And what if a token doesn’t go up in price? Usually investors take all the risks. But not in our project! We are so confident about the success of our project that we take the responsibility to keep the annual yield from our tokens at the level of 20%.

The minimum token yield is guaranteed in the following way: the broker provides each ICO investor with a Personal Area and registers a real trading account for each ICO investor. As any other account of the broker’s clients this account is registered in MetaTrader. The account can be used just like a conventional trading account, i.e. investors can deposit or withdraw funds and make trading deals.

Yet the main purpose of this account is to show the purchased tokens and the funds flow connected to the #LHCoin. If a year after the #LHCoin token goes to the market, its price does not increase by at least 20%, the broker, according to the broker’s standard terms, will accrue the shortfall to the investor’s personal account as a bonus.

You can exchange the bonus for any other asset from the broker’s list, trade with it or withdraw it from your account, according to the standard rules and regulations of the broker. This system of supporting the token market price at a certain level is called the “Token Rate Insurance System”.

u-partner

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:21:09 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 03:11:25 PM by u-partner

Hi, dear users and LH Support!

Are you get you main coins? I still dont' receive LHCoins. I bought them Jan-30-2018.

I don't get main coins STILL!   Angry  Angry  Angry Support feed my with promises only.
I decided to get my money back. About 1 ETH. How I can do that?

My link that I send ETH here: https : / / etherscan.io/tx/ ********** (deleted)

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Are you get you main coins? I still dont' receive LHCoins. I bought them Jan-30-2018.

I don't get main coins STILL!   Angry  Angry  Angry Support feed my with promises only.

My link that I send ETH here: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x60af5d5e7ee7e0d9d9458df76e588ce4a85d1d3316556e0dea50a0c233bf1de3

It is impossible to return money. But you must contact the support service through your personal account on our website.
sending tokens still ongoing.
And each investor will get his own tokens

LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

I don't get main coins STILL!   Angry  Angry  Angry Support feed my with promises only.

My link that I send ETH here: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x60af5d5e7ee7e0d9d9458df76e588ce4a85d1d3316556e0dea50a0c233bf1de3

It is impossible to return money. But you must contact the support service through your personal account on our website.

i think you better resolve all these conflicts and concerns of your investors dev and the problems with bounty too.
im in the telegram group and many complaints are there that they still not receive their tokens, bonus and gifts.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

i think you better resolve all these conflicts and concerns of your investors dev and the problems with bounty too.
im in the telegram group and many complaints are there that they still not receive their tokens, bonus and gifts.

All right. We promised to send the basic tokens bought on the ICO before February 25th. 99% of the main tokens are sent.
Now comes the sending of gift tokens and ebb. Do not need to panic.

LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:22:08 PM

All right. We promised to send the basic tokens bought on the ICO before February 25th. 99% of the main tokens are sent.
Now comes the sending of gift tokens and ebb. Do not need to panic.

I think you must reassure them. I guess they panic becausebofnlack of assurance that they will get what they deserve to get. But i know you will not fail them too. Smiley
u-partner

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:06:59 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 03:10:08 PM by u-partner

Hi, lhcrypro!

I got LJCoins only at my own Cabinet on the site. But I didn't get LHCoins on my MyEtherWallet and me ETH address!'

Here u can see my personal acc:

[ URL  = http: // ******deleted**** ]

And where is the buton "Widthdraw"?? I want to widthdraw on YoBit exch.
At my Wallet on MyEtherWallet I don't see any transactions of LHCOins! I can give you my address! And you'll see.

Thus, now I received only empty digits without real LHCOins. How I can widthdraw LHCoins to an exchange?
Can You help me?

WIth regards, u-partner
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

I invested in this project but starting to regret it. The CEO goes out after the ICO is completed and brag that the tokens are listed on etherdelta and yobit ahead of planned listing... In my world those 2 does not count as "listings" and its wierd that he thinks this is an achivement. I get the feeling that he really don't know anything about crypto and they just saw an opportunity to get some funds to their already existing business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yNXsqNSlCM

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

I invested in this project but starting to regret it. The CEO goes out after the ICO is completed and brag that the tokens are listed on etherdelta and yobit ahead of planned listing... In my world those 2 does not count as "listings" and its wierd that he thinks this is an achivement. I get the feeling that he really don't know anything about crypto and they just saw an opportunity to get some funds to their already existing business.

Thnx for video. He promised to add more exchanges in March - April. I think  we had to wait a few  painful months for LHC to move.
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

Thnx for video. He promised to add more exchanges in March - April. I think  we had to wait a few  painful months for LHC to move.

No problem!

Yeah hopefully something will happen when we get listed. I'm just worried that it wont affect the course at all..

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

I tried to translate bounty tokens into basic tokens, according to the official instructions. I carried out all the necessary actions written in it. I did it. But a week later my tokens again became bounty tokens, how to understand this? I made a mistake?
cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:25:00 PM

I tried to translate bounty tokens into basic tokens, according to the official instructions. I carried out all the necessary actions written in it. I did it. But a week later my tokens again became bounty tokens, how to understand this? I made a mistake?

delete if you created old names contract in MEW , and add in MEW a new contract with a new name.
I think everything will be fine
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

Received my early bird and gift tokens today so all is good. Now lets hit those big exchanges and we'll see how this coin grows.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

Larson & Holz Partners with Genesis Vision

Genesis Vision is the first platform for the private trust management market, built on Blockchain technology and Smart Contracts. Genesis unifies exchanges, brokers, traders and investors into a decentralized network, making the financial market even more global and transparent.
As part of this partnership Larson & Holz plans to cooperate with Genesis Vision as a traditional broker as well as through our new project, LH-Crypto, the first cryptobroker. We are certain, this partnership will help develop and popularize brokerage services even more.

For more information about our new partner please visit https://genesis.vision/

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

any news about new exchanges?

We are negotiating with other exchanges. In the near future, we will publish news about this

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

Hi, lhcrypro!

I got LJCoins only at my own Cabinet on the site. But I didn't get LHCoins on my MyEtherWallet and me ETH address!'

Here u can see my personal acc:

And where is the buton "Widthdraw"?? I want to widthdraw on YoBit exch.
At my Wallet on MyEtherWallet I don't see any transactions of LHCOins! I can give you my address! And you'll see.

Thus, now I received only empty digits without real LHCOins. How I can widthdraw LHCoins to an exchange?
Can You help me?

WIth regards, u-partner

Pls stop! I answered you in the Russian topic. You can contact the administrators in the Telegram or through the site

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

Received my early bird and gift tokens today so all is good. Now lets hit those big exchanges and we'll see how this coin grows.

Thank you! This is great news.
Our project will be successful, we continue to develop it

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: