Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Margin Trading Platform - LH-CRYPTO  (Read 43061 times)
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

The team of LH-Crypto will take part in the work of the Crypto Expo Moscow 2018

The Moscow Expo forum will bring together leading crypto-industry companies, well-known speakers and experts in the field of cryptocurrencies. At the conferences and master classes planned within the framework of the forum the most topical issues of the cryptocurrency market development will be discussed, and at the exhibition hall each visitor will have access to new products of the industry, including new products from fintech companies.

The team of LH-Crypto will also participate in the work of the Crypto Expo Moscow in 2018! We are waiting for you at our stand and ready to answer all questions related to the launch of the first crypto-broker. In addition, Alexander Smirnov, the Head of Control and Audit Department of LH-Crypto, will speak within the framework of the business program and explain how the crypto-broker differs from the crypto-exchange.

https://medium.com/press-about-us-finance-magnates-larson-holz/the-team-of-lh-crypto-will-take-part-in-the-work-of-the-crypto-expo-moscow-2018-3bd35f797c98

lhcrypto

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

#LHCOIN - Forex in crypto for everyone

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

The Moscow Expo forum will bring together leading crypto-industry companies, well-known speakers and experts in the field of cryptocurrencies. At the conferences and master classes planned within the framework of the forum the most topical issues of the cryptocurrency market development will be discussed, and at the exhibition hall each visitor will have access to new products of the industry, including new products from fintech companies. 

The team of LH-Crypto will also participate in the work of the Crypto Expo Moscow in 2018! We are waiting for you at our stand and ready to answer all questions related to the launch of the first crypto-broker. In addition, Alexander Smirnov, the Head of Control and Audit Department of LH-Crypto, will speak within the framework of the business program and explain how the crypto-broker differs from the crypto-exchange. 

Learn more about the event here: https://cryptoexpo.moscow/

LH-Crypto - professional solutions for traders and brokers
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

TOP 10 ICO Projects That Became the Most Useful Ideas of 2018

Press about us: https://thecoinshark.net/top-10-ico-projects-that-became-the-most-useful-ideas-of-2018/

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

https://medium.com/press-about-us-finance-magnates-larson-holz/the-team-of-lh-crypto-will-take-part-in-the-work-of-the-crypto-expo-moscow-2018-3bd35f797c98

Cool Cool Cool

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

I am holding about 50 000LHCoins and I am still thinking if this project has some future. I do not understand why I can deposit my LHCoins to the trading platform and why you created this token when it doesnt have any function now.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

I am holding about 50 000LHCoins and I am still thinking if this project has some future. I do not understand why I can deposit my LHCoins to the trading platform and why you created this token when it doesnt have any function now.

we collected money for the creation of a crypto broker. if you remember. how will the value of the token grow? read this please.
The price on the token will begin growing when we make a trading pair with the token as well as after we implement token-only payments for premium leverage. We are planning to implement paid leverage trading in February-March when we gain a more stable client base that will have constant demand for the token to maintain high leverage, creating a natural and continuous demand for it.

Midgarosormr

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:11:38 AM

we collected money for the creation of a crypto broker. if you remember. how will the value of the token grow? read this please.
The price on the token will begin growing when we make a trading pair with the token as well as after we implement token-only payments for premium leverage. We are planning to implement paid leverage trading in February-March when we gain a more stable client base that will have constant demand for the token to maintain high leverage, creating a natural and continuous demand for it.
I read on the site that dividends will begin on 01/11/18: are these plans still on track?
boneco

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

Where can we find an up-to-date road map for your project?
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

I read on the site that dividends will begin on 01/11/18: are these plans still on track?

first payment on December 1

Midgarosormr

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

Thank you. Smiley
Convery

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

You have written in your roadmap that price will double in November. How can be you sure that this will happen? You eill help it? Thanks for your reply.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

Where can we find an up-to-date road map for your project?

the road map is available at www.lh-crypto.io. now the road map does not need to be updated

lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

You have written in your roadmap that price will double in November. How can be you sure that this will happen? You eill help it? Thanks for your reply.

Our marketing is focused on this. but doubling the price is only our positive forecast, this is not our promise. Read this. an increase in the price will occur for this reason:

olgamir

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

Our marketing is focused on this. but doubling the price is only our positive forecast, this is not our promise. Read this. an increase in the price will occur for this reason:

Your trading platform is convenient for trading all instruments.  The terminal works without locks, orders are executed quickly. My work experience is several days.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

Your trading platform is convenient for trading all instruments.  The terminal works without locks, orders are executed quickly. My work experience is several days.

Thanks for your opinion!

moleque10

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

Can you please explain me how does the commission work? I've been trading since you opened the doors but commission's are just too high, which makes me lose money. Also in your faq you clearly wrote that for crypto instruments there is rolling swap rather than regular swap, but Im still being charged at midnight just as in Forex.
Please explain because I start to think that I made a mistake investing in your icon.
lhcrypto

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

Can you please explain me how does the commission work? I've been trading since you opened the doors but commission's are just too high, which makes me lose money. Also in your faq you clearly wrote that for crypto instruments there is rolling swap rather than regular swap, but Im still being charged at midnight just as in Forex.
Please explain because I start to think that I made a mistake investing in your icon.

Perhaps, you are confusing the commission for transactions and swap (the fee for holding a margin position for more than 24 hours). Our commissions are quite low = 0.2% - Crypto / 0.001% - FOREX / 0.0375% - Metals / 0.05 % - Stocks, Commodities, Indixes. For Standard services commissions are reduced by 10% and for PRO service by 30%. The technique of removing SWAP on crypto tools is really the same as on FOREX, that is, it is daily. In the near future, a more progressive technique of Rolling SWAP will be introduced, which will give a tangible gain in the first three days. If SWAP has a significant impact on your strategy, we recommend that you close the trade before 00:00 and open it again the next day. Do not forget that you are trading with premium leverage. Trading with premium leverage implies a short-term trading style, i.e. keeping trades from several hours to several days.

ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

Hi there. I just want to know if lhcrypto or LHC is already listed on an exchange? I jist want to know if my LHC has value or not.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
Convery

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Hi there. I just want to know if lhcrypto or LHC is already listed on an exchange? I jist want to know if my LHC has value or not.
It is listed only on some small decentralized exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta and BTCAlpha. But the price now is very low. About 10 000LHC tokens for 1 Ether. So consider if you want to sell now your coins.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
amaral1977

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

Did you issue instructions already on how to get the Cashback?

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: