Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares  (Read 38645 times)
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:45:02 AM

Quite an interesting exchange. Works pretty fast. 2FA one side of course protects your account on the other hand you're constantly afraid of losing him.
But check every few hours your account very interesting. Perhaps this is now the most safe exchange. Even if you hacked the stock exchange to withdraw my money need 2FA.
Overall a good market for trade. Plus if coin exchange to buy will be very interesting. I think the stock exchange by Volumes will be in the top 10

High risk high payoff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dremeber

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

Do anybody did receive their GAS today on Kucoin?
Yesterday I did had my first income from Neo, but today haven't received any. They claim to do they pay-out on a daily basis.

Also a question about the KCS bonus.
I'm have them now for 3 days in my wallet but when I go to the Kucoin bonus page, it still says holdings: 0.
Any idea about that?

Thx
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

I also like kucoin exchange a lot. they provide much better user experience compared to some that i used especially Hitbtc (crappy service and slow). I ended up buying and owning more KCS now. Beside, i think a lot of these exchanges coin would d very well in 2018. And don't remember check out Konomo just released, crosschain atomic swap. Awaiting Decred team for their next major move.

Good exchange, some unusual coins that you don't get on the likes of Binance and their own Kucoin shares have a good chance of making some money too. See signature at bottom of my post for link to the exchange. I would appreciate anyone using it.

I have been with Binance sicne the start and I watched it's BNB coin go from $1 to now $20 in just a few weeks. Thats great growth so believe in these exchanges who have remarkeable promotional teams who really know what they are doing.
Kucoin is a trading site that is getting a lot of attention from investors, its trading volume is increasing day by day and this is really great for a new trading site like Kucoin. Kucoin share is a very good form of promotion, I also received quite a lot of kucoin shares from the introduction of other investors to participate in this trading site. I am satisfied with Kucoin and I think Kucoin will be on par with Binance in the next few months.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

Why is that randomness when I'm getting dividends?

Today i got btc and kcs but yesterday i didn't get both but get eth which i didn't get today.

Alcarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

Why is that randomness when I'm getting dividends?

Today i got btc and kcs but yesterday i didn't get both but get eth which i didn't get today.
Its bugging thy are fixing, you will receive in a few days for everyday each coin...

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

any link to the website or other detailed informations from this Kucoin Exchange please ?

you can google that information. however, to save you time I'll list it since I'm a new user on their website and I really like how it's developed. no complaint so far. deposit time is same as they mention on their website (10 minutes).

https://news.kucoin.com/en/

I also heard about that exchanger that very good developed and very quick withdraw and deposit.
I hope they can keep it up or at least the same because if something change then the trust will be loss.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

Quite an interesting exchange. Works pretty fast. 2FA one side of course protects your account on the other hand you're constantly afraid of losing him.
But check every few hours your account very interesting. Perhaps this is now the most safe exchange. Even if you hacked the stock exchange to withdraw my money need 2FA.
Overall a good market for trade. Plus if coin exchange to buy will be very interesting. I think the stock exchange by Volumes will be in the top 10

I see Binance and Ku as the new generation exchanges that are doing a good marketing and they reward their promoters by sharing coins and tokens etc. These are all amazing news for the crypto traders looking for nice platforms.
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:22:10 AM

I see Binance and Ku as the new generation exchanges that are doing a good marketing and they reward their promoters by sharing coins and tokens etc. These are all amazing news for the crypto traders looking for nice platforms.

Actually they are still low place in exchanges list. That means they have a lot of space to grow.
You should buy both coins for long term investment.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Dremeber

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

Second day in a tow no Gas received from Neo holdings.
Third day in a row no kucoin bonus received.
Does anybody know if they have a problem or is something wrong with my account?
Thx
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

I partecipated to some promotions for twitter retweets and for holding over 100 KCS but it seems I never received the rewards or I could find a page with winners. Do you know more this?
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

Second day in a tow no Gas received from Neo holdings.
Third day in a row no kucoin bonus received.
Does anybody know if they have a problem or is something wrong with my account?
Thx

Others are reporting the same and for me too. I think they are upgrading the reward system and we will know more in a few days

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

https://www.kucoin.com register on KUcoin excange and sell yours token or trade !!! Soon be baned new registration!!!

Baned?

You mean ban I don't think so you just want to get more referrals you should be reported to the admin of kucoin for spreading lies without giving a proof that they are going to restrict new registration, this is bad for Kucoin because they want as many traders to join Kucoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:10:52 PM

Price is dropping because volume has dropped near 400m to around 220m.

I think it is temporary and volume will grow again and with the price also.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Alcarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

Get KCS now pump n dump BCD soaked alot of newbies and whales pushed the prices down to accumulate...

you can use ref in my sig otherwise just go its a great option to incrase your portfolio...

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

somebody pump kcs and xrb
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7NaRdJ register on KUcoin excange and sell yours token or trade !!! Soon be baned new registration!!!

Baned?
Sorry for wrong word not "banned"   i mean forbidden new registration for overcrowding like other exchanges  doing!

I don't think Kucoin will close registrations soon for new people.
It's a great way of earning a passive income and not actively trading day in day out.
They have very informal video's under the tab 'explore' on their website (kucoin bonus and invitation bonus).

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

New coin will be listed on Kucoin market 15.01.2018.    https://icobench.com/ico/selfkey   

Does anyone know if it is already on another market? It can significantly jump  Grin Grin Grin

Its ico just finished in 11 minutes. And it will be only on kucoin now.

There would be nice volume i assume when it hit the exchanges. Good news for kcs holders.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

You notice that the projects listed in Kucoin have lost more value. This is very interesting to me.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

The exchange was born in mid-September and promises and wants to become among the top 10 exchanges in the world, as well as its "twin" Binance.

Among its features:

Reliability: KuCoin uses data encryption, dynamic authentication, multi-level risk identification control, and other systems to guarantee transaction security.

Fast: KuCoin claims that blockchain-based assets will be added to your account within 2 minutes of your transaction, with withdrawals completed in 10 minutes.

Safe Wallet: The KuCoin wallet includes multilayer encryption, offline storage in a bank safe, funds escrow, and regular auditing by the bank.

24/7 Customer Service: KuCoin offers 24/7 customer service through WeChat and other platforms. They claim that customer service issues are addressed within 10 minutes.

Discounted Trading: KuCoin is offering discounted trading until October 27 to encourage users to sign up for the platform. You can get an 80% fee discount (0.02% fee per trade) until October 27.

Profit Sharing Among Token Holders: KuCoin shares 90% of trading fees with users.

Referral System: KuCoin has a referral system where it gives 40% of a user’s transaction fees to the member that referred them to the platform.

Proof of Stake Bonus: KuCoin shares 50% to users who hold KCS on KuCoin’s exchange. You also earn GAS for holding NEO on the exchange.

Multiple Currencies: KuCoin currently offers all of the following cryptocurrencies: ETH, LTC, NEO/GAS, OMG, QTUM, PAY, CVC, EOS, SNT, KNC, BTM, BHC. By December 2017, the company plans to offer over 50 mainstream cryptocurrency pairs. By December 2018, they aim to expand that to 1,000+ cryptocurrencies.

Quarterly Buybacks: KuCoin will buy back KCS each quarter. It will buy back tokens using the 10% of profits collected from transaction fees. Buybacks will continue until 100 million KCS have been destroyed.

Mobile App: KuCoin plans to release an iOS an Android app in November.

What interests us speculators is its currency, much like Binancecoin: KuCoin (KCS) has a total bid of 200 million, but the company plans to repay half of them, 100 million, through a burning policy, as it is exchanging Binance.
Moreover, KUCOIN exchange will be the first exchange to list RedPulse (RPX), which will attract a large number of investors.
I therefore believe that many investors will be drawn to the new policies and facilitations of it, so its domestic currency, KUCOIN, is likely to follow the same exponential trend of BNB when it went from about $ 0.10 to $ 0.20 to $ 2-3 in about a week.

In my opinion, it can be a great and lucrative investment, at least in the short term; then you will see how it will develop and evolve the exchange!

Seems very promising but i think its a bit overvalued at the moment and decentralised exchanges are the future
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

I added KCS to my portfolio nearly 10 days ago.

KuCoin is getting bigger very fast and we will all benefit from this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: