Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares  (Read 38645 times)
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

After yesterday's day, Kucoin will come to even better places. User friendly and good exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

After yesterday's day, Kucoin will come to even better places. User friendly and good exchange.

I agree with you. Nobody wants to invest with unsecured exchanges. At the moment, if you make a commission drop or similar campaign, many investors start to use the kucoin.
I wish they would use this opportunity Smiley

zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

Kucoin is becoming more popular day after day as etherdelta is dyin, binance is getting bad news and bittrex is caring about true usd thing. We need to hold kucoin shares in some safe place for future I believe.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

Kucoin is becoming more popular day after day as etherdelta is dyin, binance is getting bad news and bittrex is caring about true usd thing. We need to hold kucoin shares in some safe place for future I believe.

Kucoin has not been without its troubles and most (if not all) exchanges have also had there fair share of problems, what makes a good exchange is how they handle these problems and how they communicate them to there customers.
Even though Binance has had a bit of a, lets say, misshap recently I still use it as my preferred exchange.
Etherdelta I would definately avoid, oh-my-god is it a piece of s**t.
cryptodan21

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

Kucoin has not been without its troubles and most (if not all) exchanges have also had there fair share of problems, what makes a good exchange is how they handle these problems and how they communicate them to there customers.
Even though Binance has had a bit of a, lets say, misshap recently I still use it as my preferred exchange.
Etherdelta I would definately avoid, oh-my-god is it a piece of s**t.

Yes Etherdelta is very difficult to use, it's really just for those coins that are between the end of ICO and start of listing on an exchange. I think Kucoin is a good exchange but it has been worrying to see the coin value drop so much recently. It was around $20 a couple of months ago!

Does anyone know why the volume has dropped on Kucoin from when it was getting 200-300m per day?
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

Have been using this exchange for some time now and never looked into another exchange again. Since I mostly trade in established coins so I find most of the coins on this exchange. Also have doubled my investment through kucoin shares I purchased some time ago.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:46:28 PM

Tonight was an awful experience of the Cucune exchange. I wanted to remove Ethereum, and it took more than 7 hours, but until now the application has not been processed.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

this exchange is beautiful user-friendly page and that cares about projects. because Kucoin s voting for small projects and to incorporate different projects into its list. I think it's very fair. I want top5 to take place this year.
kronos123 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

KuCoin is among the best exchanges currently available and its Coin KCS must be part of a good balanced portfolio of each investor.

With its daily premiums it is like having a fund and receiving dividends, and the more it will increase the spread and the growth of the exchange and the more KCS and the divedendi it will give to its holders will increase.

It is one of my favorite exchanges with Binance and Bitfinex
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

Bearish market with dropping volume is affecting kucoin and kucoin shares badly but after recovery of the market kucoin will be the on of the biggest earner.

Best move is to gather more kcs right now. At least i'm doing that way.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Sikka157

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

Kucoin is usually the first exchange to add most of the coins. It is very user friendly and holding KCS will give other coins as bonus. I think once the market bounces, Kucoin will start gaining volume and the price of KCS will start skyrocketing like before. Thats why, I am buying KCS.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

not so good. but it's a stock market. support for small projects and voting options are a distinguishing feature from other stock markets. it offers the opportunity to trade with its own coin.  Grin
aamirsuh

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:17:46 PM

Kucoin continues to grow and grow. In this case, KuCoin is a ground for the price increase. There may be an opportunity for investment. I do not think of investment.
Dremeber

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

I'm a firm believer in Kucoin as an exchange and I do own a small share of KCS so keep this in mind when reading this post.

The daily volume is plummeting, at the moment of writing (according to CMC) it ranks 33th with only a volume of almost $22 millions.
Last week it was still battling on the door of the top 20, but it is sliding deeper and deeper. I do know that the volume has been decreased on all exchanges, but this does not explain the drop in rankings.

Any ideas?
Jb_015

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

Kucoin has become my favourite exchange, fast, simple and it feels safe(you never know) . First binacne was my n1. However the dust is annoying, and only relatively large coins are on it
oisilener1982

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:50:45 AM

1 week and my referral and Kucoin bonus are still not deposited in my account
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:26:40 AM

1 week and my referral and Kucoin bonus are still not deposited in my account

Count yourself lucky, I've been waiting 1 MONTH for my referral's to be "extracted", as they call it. Repeated queries to there support just gets a "we are working on it and it will be fixed soon", if I get a reply at all, I just wonder what passes for soon at Kucoin.
skscengeng

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

kucoin looks like binance's copy. in this reason if binance coin are increasing, kucoin shares rise. but kucoin is too bad exchange. it volume is too low.
bagsk

Activity: 233

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

I like this exchange, add a lot of new coins. And they do it one of the first. The volumes have grown several times in the last six months. And their coins are more interesting than the BNB, my opinion.

sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

The exchange was born in mid-September and promises and wants to become among the top 10 exchanges in the world, as well as its "twin" Binance.

Among its features:

Reliability: KuCoin uses data encryption, dynamic authentication, multi-level risk identification control, and other systems to guarantee transaction security.

Fast: KuCoin claims that blockchain-based assets will be added to your account within 2 minutes of your transaction, with withdrawals completed in 10 minutes.

Safe Wallet: The KuCoin wallet includes multilayer encryption, offline storage in a bank safe, funds escrow, and regular auditing by the bank.

24/7 Customer Service: KuCoin offers 24/7 customer service through WeChat and other platforms. They claim that customer service issues are addressed within 10 minutes.

Discounted Trading: KuCoin is offering discounted trading until October 27 to encourage users to sign up for the platform. You can get an 80% fee discount (0.02% fee per trade) until October 27.

Profit Sharing Among Token Holders: KuCoin shares 90% of trading fees with users.

Referral System: KuCoin has a referral system where it gives 40% of a user’s transaction fees to the member that referred them to the platform.

Proof of Stake Bonus: KuCoin shares 50% to users who hold KCS on KuCoin’s exchange. You also earn GAS for holding NEO on the exchange.

Multiple Currencies: KuCoin currently offers all of the following cryptocurrencies: ETH, LTC, NEO/GAS, OMG, QTUM, PAY, CVC, EOS, SNT, KNC, BTM, BHC. By December 2017, the company plans to offer over 50 mainstream cryptocurrency pairs. By December 2018, they aim to expand that to 1,000+ cryptocurrencies.

Quarterly Buybacks: KuCoin will buy back KCS each quarter. It will buy back tokens using the 10% of profits collected from transaction fees. Buybacks will continue until 100 million KCS have been destroyed.

Mobile App: KuCoin plans to release an iOS an Android app in November.

What interests us speculators is its currency, much like Binancecoin: KuCoin (KCS) has a total bid of 200 million, but the company plans to repay half of them, 100 million, through a burning policy, as it is exchanging Binance.
Moreover, KUCOIN exchange will be the first exchange to list RedPulse (RPX), which will attract a large number of investors.
I therefore believe that many investors will be drawn to the new policies and facilitations of it, so its domestic currency, KUCOIN, is likely to follow the same exponential trend of BNB when it went from about $ 0.10 to $ 0.20 to $ 2-3 in about a week.

In my opinion, it can be a great and lucrative investment, at least in the short term; then you will see how it will develop and evolve the exchange!

Honestly, I also want to try this KuCoin exchange because right now there is a lot of hacking happening in the Binance exchange sites. And KuCoin's coin is also performing well as seen its ranking at rank 51. Another coin that is worth investing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: