Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares  (Read 38645 times)
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

I heard that they can't pay the KCS holder anymore, and also they don't pay some people who are participating on their referral program. And they also failed to fulfill their promotion promise, and some other bad news, I am not tey to spread FUD, but that's what I heard.

It is not FUD, it is the truth as I am one of the unlucky many who have had there referral bonuses frozen for over a month now. I have tried to contact there support but it's a hard thing to do, I did get replies but each one said it would be fixed within a few days and the last support message from Kucoin (about 3 days ago) said it will take another 2 weeks to fix, this will make it 6 weeks to get the problem sorted (if they ever do fix it) - looks like we are getting scammed by Kucoin.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodan21

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

I heard that they can't pay the KCS holder anymore, and also they don't pay some people who are participating on their referral program. And they also failed to fulfill their promotion promise, and some other bad news, I am not tey to spread FUD, but that's what I heard.

It is not FUD, it is the truth as I am one of the unlucky many who have had there referral bonuses frozen for over a month now. I have tried to contact there support but it's a hard thing to do, I did get replies but each one said it would be fixed within a few days and the last support message from Kucoin (about 3 days ago) said it will take another 2 weeks to fix, this will make it 6 weeks to get the problem sorted (if they ever do fix it) - looks like we are getting scammed by Kucoin.

Oh dear that sounds bad. I had high hopes for Kucoin but things seem to have gone abit wrong for them. Daily volume has dropped a lot from a couple of months ago and now these issues. Hopefully they will get them sorted but still will have left a bad taste in the mouth for many who have been affected. 
aamirsuh

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

I've studied Kucoin for a while. It may come to high price levels in the future. Now the real problem is the price of bitcoin. Because as long as Bitcoin's price goes down, everyone is shaking.
oisilener1982

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:09:02 AM

Im one of those who complained but the problem with KCS bonus is already fixed. They are working on the referral bonus now
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:20:27 AM

Im one of those who complained but the problem with KCS bonus is already fixed. They are working on the referral bonus now

Well I'm glad they got the KCS bonus fixed, but they have been working on the referral bonus for over a month now, what sort of cowboy operation is this that it takes a over a month (and it's still not fixed) to fix there exchange.
Just dump Kucoin and move over to Binance.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

The announcement in regards to upgrade of API Keys

In order to protect assets of all KuCoin users, we will be upgrading the API Keys process. The default API Keys will initially be set as “Disabled”; users will have to complete the verification manually.

We strongly advise you to login to KuCoin and make sure you generated the API Keys yourself, if that’s not the case, please delete them immediately in order to keep your assets safe.

Thank you for your support, we will ensure to continuously improve security measures for all users.

https://news.kucoin.com/en/the-announcement-in-regards-to-upgrade-of-api-keys/
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

we are still waiting for another attack by kucoin. current price is so low comparing to its top value.
it's hard to stay in loss and desperately wait for a rise but what can you do, we have to be patient.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

I would currently like to use my feferral bonus funds that are still stuck extracting.
Hopefully it will be solved soon.

Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

Well I'm glad they got the KCS bonus fixed, but they have been working on the referral bonus for over a month now, what sort of cowboy operation is this that it takes a over a month (and it's still not fixed) to fix there exchange.
Just dump Kucoin and move over to Binance.

What sort of cowboy exchange is binance that still didnt fix DUST SWEEPING and forces us to use BNB or better yet, forces and locks us away from hundreds of dollars per person of value in coins!

And still its top 3!

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

KuCoin is such a great exchange but they're constantly viewed as a stepping stone to larger exchanges. As soon as coins get listed elsewhere all of the volume dries up on KuCoin. If they can find a way to stop this then KuCoin Shares will increase massively. I don't see many reasons why KuCoin can't rival binance in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

KuCoin is such a great exchange but they're constantly viewed as a stepping stone to larger exchanges. As soon as coins get listed elsewhere all of the volume dries up on KuCoin. If they can find a way to stop this then KuCoin Shares will increase massively. I don't see many reasons why KuCoin can't rival binance in the future.

I thought KuCoin is owned by Binance, was that just a rumour?
Shares will rise, just give it time. Smiley

BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

I thought KuCoin is owned by Binance, was that just a rumour?
Shares will rise, just give it time. Smiley

Where did you hear it? This is the first time I see this rumor from you. I think they belong to different companies and they are competitors. Binance is way bigger though. Kucoin needs to have more volume and coin options.
oisilener1982

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Kucoin is similar to binance but they are completely different company
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

The volume is still very low. Although the site is very nice, the number of users is small.
oisilener1982

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:08:33 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 01:19:26 PM by oisilener1982

The volume is still very low. Although the site is very nice, the number of users is small.

Volume is decent. It is higher than Cryptopia, YObit, livecoin and Korbit
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:10:06 AM

I'm a new user of kucoin. I find it really safe exchange due to its security and the withdrawal link expires after 30 minutes. I must say buying KCS is almost necessary if you want to trade in the exchange. I bought some just so I can have a huge discount upon buying and withdrawing from them. The shares will be useful for me and it should be to you if you trade there.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:29:36 AM

Your brain cells are probably lower.

Kucoin is now the #5 exchange in terms of volume. Thats higher than cryptopia or yobit or whatever shitexchange there is out there.

The kucoin interface looks and feels nice, has a decent volume, and has KUCOIN SHARES. Already gained 5% by just holding it. I haven't been paid by kucoin but damn i love shilling for them because i am a satisfied user.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:28:53 AM

I'm a new user of kucoin. I find it really safe exchange due to its security and the withdrawal link expires after 30 minutes. I must say buying KCS is almost necessary if you want to trade in the exchange. I bought some just so I can have a huge discount upon buying and withdrawing from them. The shares will be useful for me and it should be to you if you trade there.

Exactly. Kucoin Shares are so worth it. Its almost like some of my trades have no fee and are free! Another selling point is that kucoin shares are cheap right now and are probably due for an incoming pump.

I believe the kucoin exchange in general has great potential and could really be a competitor to larger exchanges like Binance. Good luck to the kucoin team.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

Your brain cells are probably lower.

Kucoin is now the #5 exchange in terms of volume. Thats higher than cryptopia or yobit or whatever shitexchange there is out there.

The kucoin interface looks and feels nice, has a decent volume, and has KUCOIN SHARES. Already gained 5% by just holding it. I haven't been paid by kucoin but damn i love shilling for them because i am a satisfied user.
I also deal a lot on Kucoin and I am satisfied with the quality and support from Kucoin's management team. The volume of transactions is very large so you can rest assured about the value of the crypto that you invest is not affected much.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

Exactly. Kucoin Shares are so worth it. Its almost like some of my trades have no fee and are free! Another selling point is that kucoin shares are cheap right now and are probably due for an incoming pump.

I believe the kucoin exchange in general has great potential and could really be a competitor to larger exchanges like Binance. Good luck to the kucoin team.

I invested on this kucoin at a very high price and now lost a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: