Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

Moving ahead? I don't think so, not at least right now. It has a lot of potential, but we've not seen it yet. See, TKY (TheKey) has more supply while it has more than a double value than SelfKey right now, even though it's only listed at Kucoin right now.

I'm expecting massive moves from KEY by April, it'd be pretty exciting to see where it'll land.

You are right. Today is TheKey's day. They announced partnerships with Chinese companies worth tens to hundreds of billions.

But the TheKey seems to be focused on China. SelfKey is also seeking partnerships and may be able to forge similar deals in other regions.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bragee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

woot

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

(...)

You can try this website:

https://ethplorer.io/

It'll list the approximation of your key tokens, like you want.

Thanks mate, it is therefore just a problem relevant to token value attribution by etherscan...
cheers.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:13:07 AM

Moving ahead? I don't think so, not at least right now. It has a lot of potential, but we've not seen it yet. See, TKY (TheKey) has more supply while it has more than a double value than SelfKey right now, even though it's only listed at Kucoin right now.

I'm expecting massive moves from KEY by April, it'd be pretty exciting to see where it'll land.

You are right. Today is TheKey's day. They announced partnerships with Chinese companies worth tens to hundreds of billions.

But the TheKey seems to be focused on China. SelfKey is also seeking partnerships and may be able to forge similar deals in other regions.

Are you kidding me?
Do you notice what happened to TheKey today? It is red while SelfKey is dark green.
If TheKey is having a higher market cap now, then you should switch all your TheKey to SelfKey.

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

I am glad to see SelfKey is moving upwards strongly today.
I guess the dump is finally over now.
BreadandButter

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

just entered the market...lets see how this goes
marcgv

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

SelfKey partners with Kyber Network to provide ETH-based tokens exchange within the SelfKey Wallet

We are excited to share that we are working with Kyber Network to integrate the Kyber Exchange platform into the SelfKey Wallet.

This integration will lead SelfKey Identity Wallet users to be able to trade a broad range of ERC20 tokens from within the wallet application. Users will be able to purchase and sell KEY and KNC, among many others.

Last Sunday, Kyber Network successfully launched its decentralized exchange platform in the Ethereum Mainnet. A trustless exchange which do not hold users’ funds and provides high liquidity through their token reserve.

“This collaboration broadens Kyber Network’s exchange service to an even greater audience through SelfKey. Beyond that, users of Selfkey Identity Wallet can also perform seamless and secure Ether-ERC20 conversions without leaving Selfkey’s platform.” Kyber Network CEO Loi Luu
SelfKey provides a digital identity wallet capable to store locally ID attributes and documents, which also supports ETH-based tokens. Users can create their ID and share it to access products and services listed in the SelfKey marketplace, including bank accounts, citizenship and residency by investment, company incorporation, exchange accounts and ICOs, among others.

SelfKey serves as a one stop shop for fintech and financial services. We are proud to partner with such ambitious project as Kyber, whose design matches with our purpose to provide more freedom and sovereignty to individuals.

Thanks to this partnership, the Identity Wallet will not only allow users to go through KYC, send, store and receive tokens when participating in token sales but also to exchange tokens using Kyber infrastructure and support.

standards

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

SelfKey partners with Kyber Network to provide ETH-based tokens exchange within the SelfKey Wallet

We are excited to share that we are working with Kyber Network to integrate the Kyber Exchange platform into the SelfKey Wallet.

This integration will lead SelfKey Identity Wallet users to be able to trade a broad range of ERC20 tokens from within the wallet application. Users will be able to purchase and sell KEY and KNC, among many others.

Last Sunday, Kyber Network successfully launched its decentralized exchange platform in the Ethereum Mainnet. A trustless exchange which do not hold users’ funds and provides high liquidity through their token reserve.

“This collaboration broadens Kyber Network’s exchange service to an even greater audience through SelfKey. Beyond that, users of Selfkey Identity Wallet can also perform seamless and secure Ether-ERC20 conversions without leaving Selfkey’s platform.” Kyber Network CEO Loi Luu
SelfKey provides a digital identity wallet capable to store locally ID attributes and documents, which also supports ETH-based tokens. Users can create their ID and share it to access products and services listed in the SelfKey marketplace, including bank accounts, citizenship and residency by investment, company incorporation, exchange accounts and ICOs, among others.

SelfKey serves as a one stop shop for fintech and financial services. We are proud to partner with such ambitious project as Kyber, whose design matches with our purpose to provide more freedom and sovereignty to individuals.

Thanks to this partnership, the Identity Wallet will not only allow users to go through KYC, send, store and receive tokens when participating in token sales but also to exchange tokens using Kyber infrastructure and support.

That is huge.
I am looking forward to the day when SelfKey finally release the wallet.
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

Very promising news. Ethereum founder, Vitalik Buterin is advisor of KyberNetwork.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Very promising news. Ethereum founder, Vitalik Buterin is advisor of KyberNetwork.

Yeah, it sounds great. SelfKey wallet is gonna be something awesome, can't wait for its release.

Are you kidding me?
Do you notice what happened to TheKey today? It is red while SelfKey is dark green.
If TheKey is having a higher market cap now, then you should switch all your TheKey to SelfKey.

TheKey is still double of SelfKey in value right now while TheKey is double in total supply too. Both are listed majorly only on Kucoin right now. That shows that SelfKey is undervalued and TheKey is outperforming right now. It's only a matter of time before SelfKey crosses TheKey's value, looking very much possible by next month.
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:31:17 AM

The KEY Token Economy
Trust and Reputation in the SelfKey Ecosystem
Trust and reputation are the pillars of any robust identity system and mechanisms need to be in place to incentivize good practice and behaviour, avoid identity fraud, and rule out the possibility of false attestations and identity data misuse.

By utilizing smart contract technology, KEY tokens enable trust and help eliminate potential threats that could jeopardize the confidence placed in the SelfKey Identity System by participants.

In this article, will discuss how KEY tokens help strengthen the SelfKey Network for identity owners, certifiers and relying parties.
https://blog.selfkey.org/the-key-token-economy-7b1a50a850db
Swygx

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

Этo гoвнищe coбиpaeтcя pacти?
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

The KEY Token Economy
Trust and Reputation in the SelfKey Ecosystem
Trust and reputation are the pillars of any robust identity system and mechanisms need to be in place to incentivize good practice and behaviour, avoid identity fraud, and rule out the possibility of false attestations and identity data misuse.

By utilizing smart contract technology, KEY tokens enable trust and help eliminate potential threats that could jeopardize the confidence placed in the SelfKey Identity System by participants.

In this article, will discuss how KEY tokens help strengthen the SelfKey Network for identity owners, certifiers and relying parties.
https://blog.selfkey.org/the-key-token-economy-7b1a50a850db

This is interesting article I also think this project will perform very important role into this tokeneconomy ecosystem. They have good solution for to provide secure features and in upcoming project it will be get used the team is looking very talented and this platform is also have potential to explode.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

Yeah, I am sick and tired of all the KYC crap even from small ICOs and bounty programs now. I mean how do I know they will not leak our information to dirty people right? So this is a great effort to keep our information on the blockchain, where it is fragmented and safe.
standards

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:50:15 AM

Yeah, I am sick and tired of all the KYC crap even from small ICOs and bounty programs now. I mean how do I know they will not leak our information to dirty people right? So this is a great effort to keep our information on the blockchain, where it is fragmented and safe.
That is also my concern.
I am sure SelfKey will be a key player in this field.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

SelfKey included in the sixth session of "Community Coin per Month" at Binance, this is great news for KEY holders and if we get enough votes, we might just get it listed on Binance. There're few nominees, and SelfKey is a part of it. Smiley

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Voting begins shortly. Get ready to vote for SelfKey!

https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/966218645255802880
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

SelfKey included in the sixth session of "Community Coin per Month" at Binance, this is great news for KEY holders and if we get enough votes, we might just get it listed on Binance. There're few nominees, and SelfKey is a part of it. Smiley

Wow, this is huge. Hope it all works out for KEY. I bought a lot of it in January, wonder if i should buy some more now that the price today is near ICO-level.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

Wow, this is huge. Hope it all works out for KEY. I bought a lot of it in January, wonder if i should buy some more now that the price today is near ICO-level.

Well choosing KEY right now will most probably prove to be a super-pick, in my opinion. It's only 148 satoshis right now, that's an awesome price.

I found the community coin selection of Binance a little unfair though, the competition should only be between the coins having somewhat similar volumes...

https://www.reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/7z6xka/regarding_the_community_coin_of_the_month/
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

Was this all just a hype ?

Thanks !!
standards

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

Was this all just a hype ?

Thanks !!
I don't think so.
We haven't seen good stuff delivered yet.
There should be many pumps in the journey ahead.
Cryptolover-coinman

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

Hi guys!

huge secret surprise is coming this weekend! stay tuned! 
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: