Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:25:50 PM

Pre-ICO is sold out, great work team!

Wow that was really fast!!! This means the ICO is going to be a succes too!

yet, it was truly fast and making like 15m$ by the get go is just insane. lets wait for the main sale ><" this token will fly high Smiley

So the token sale cap is $21,780,000. Does this mean they are trying to raise another 21 million or do I have to take the 15 million from the pre-sale into account?

I think, take into account the amount collected on the presale. Still it is necessary to consider, that ETH has very much grown this month, it too helped sales.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:26:03 PM

They don't have a unique project but they have a unique feature (one kyc and using it on all projects exchanges) drawing people to it.

So probably their ico perform well too.

i am getting ready for the main sale. like you said, it has just a plain feature, brought up in the right time where kyc is nowadays needed, thus hitting the jackpot/bullseye of every investor Smiley
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:31:07 PM

yet, it was truly fast and making like 15m$ by the get go is just insane. lets wait for the main sale ><" this token will fly high Smiley

So the token sale cap is $21,780,000. Does this mean they are trying to raise another 21 million or do I have to take the 15 million from the pre-sale into account?

I think, take into account the amount collected on the presale. Still it is necessary to consider, that ETH has very much grown this month, it too helped sales.

That is true, base raised funds value increased.

I wonder if the rate will be recalculated or adjusted in case the price of ETH will keep rising
openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:35:33 PM

Pre sale sold out. The project has a very good success, selfkey is followed by a lot of people, I think the project is worth it. The use case of selfkey is really big and in the right time, I think a lot of people will use the wallet after the release.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:36:11 PM

would be nice if ICO adjust tokens based on rising price to attract new investors. SELF key project is definitely interesting concept and looking forward to get some
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:43:08 PM

would be nice if ICO adjust tokens based on rising price to attract new investors. SELF key project is definitely interesting concept and looking forward to get some

Yes, totally agree. It would be really nice to get an adjustment to the currrent/future ETH price here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:11:53 PM

They don't have a unique project but they have a unique feature (one kyc and using it on all projects exchanges) drawing people to it.

i am getting ready for the main sale. like you said, it has just a plain feature, brought up in the right time where kyc is nowadays needed, thus hitting the jackpot/bullseye of every investor Smiley

How about the price per token during ico, will it be a lot more than the pre-sale, is it still worth investing during ico?

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:20:47 PM

So, there are only 5.9m$ left for crowdsale? I bet it's over in no time at all.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:37:58 PM

Does this mean that due to the success of the pre sale may not be the total time of Ico? If this happens will there be changes to the initial schedule, or will the schedule be maintained with the official dates? I was not surprised by the success of the pre-sale, but I would have joined earlier if I had known.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

How about the price per token during ico, will it be a lot more than the pre-sale, is it still worth investing during ico?
Wow, SelfKey pre-sale has ended four days ahead of schedule - this is excellent result, my congratulations for the team. I think ICO will be with the same dynamics!
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:40:41 PM

Four days before the scheduled end, that's totally awesome. I hope the public sale will be as successful. I just wish it would start right now, so we don't have to wait till January 15 to invest.

Haha, me too. But then again, it is fair that there's a time interval between presale and public sale, so the early investors really deserve their bonus, since they take (even just a bit) more risk

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:50:57 PM

Four days before the scheduled end, that's totally awesome. I hope the public sale will be as successful. I just wish it would start right now, so we don't have to wait till January 15 to invest.

Haha, me too. But then again, it is fair that there's a time interval between presale and public sale, so the early investors really deserve their bonus, since they take (even just a bit) more risk

that's true, early adopters should be rewarded. they take the highest risk when going in capital ventures.

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:57:22 PM

that's true, early adopters should be rewarded. they take the highest risk when going in capital ventures.

Exactly, but nowadays you see presales immediately follwed up by public sales and then it's hardly justifiable to give much greater discounts. Think of the Filecoin sale for example

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:25:02 PM

Exactly, but nowadays you see presales immediately follwed up by public sales and then it's hardly justifiable to give much greater discounts. Think of the Filecoin sale for example
Well, who risks nothing - gains nothing. I think in this project the risks are minimal, so nothing prevents early birds will making the maximum profit
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:29:04 PM

Yes, if SelfKey is going to cash out the ETH they raised in the pre-sale immediately. If they keep it until the end of the public token sale then the dollar value as well as the money left to raise may change up or down.
jgauss

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:34:17 PM

In this case the bonus was not high due to that they fixed the ratio eth/btc vs usd before pre-sale and they rose during the sale. It is also notable that they only have a limited amount of tokens left for mainsale so I think they will be sold out quite quickly.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:35:55 PM

Yes, if SelfKey is going to cash out the ETH they raised in the pre-sale immediately. If they keep it until the end of the public token sale then the dollar value as well as the money left to raise may change up or down.
Will pre-sale money be used to strengthen your marketing? despite good initial results and great visibility now, a strengthening of marketing could take the project even further and bring good fruit. I was in doubt as to whether these values will remain allocated pending a supplement to ICO
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

Will pre-sale money be used to strengthen your marketing? despite good initial results and great visibility now, a strengthening of marketing could take the project even further and bring good fruit. I was in doubt as to whether these values will remain allocated pending a supplement to ICO

Sure. In fact there are two pools to stimulate SelfKey adoption.

33% to the community, held in a pool to incentivize use, support and build the SelfKey Network. These Tokens will be locked to allow relying parties and certifiers provide services within the network.

16.5% to expenses (accounting,legal,marketing,advisors,development and reserve).
GGeorge

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Furure is brilliant

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

Where are your founders and company located?
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:23:46 PM

Sure. In fact there are two pools to stimulate SelfKey adoption.

33% to the community, held in a pool to incentivize use, support and build the SelfKey Network. These Tokens will be locked to allow relying parties and certifiers provide services within the network.

16.5% to expenses (accounting,legal,marketing,advisors,development and reserve).

Very good initiative, will help build the Foundation needed for industry adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: