Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Member Juneteenth just took my US$425 and sent no 4.0 BTC  (Read 6301 times)
juicer25

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:15:51 PM

Juneteenth may still be trying to scam people, I posted a trade for moneypak to btc and he offered his services
goose20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:54:42 PM

If you go through xbox and goose' post you'll see a striking similarity in their writing style.

He uses periods after short statements, also when a sentence spans more than one line, he doesn't space it, he allows it to continue onto the next line.

Also notice the time frames in which they "respond" to one another.

I'm calling multi acc.

Wrong mate. wtf, how much time do you have on your hands dude, seriously.. I have no idea who xboxgames is. check the times i am on here, its either late at night or morning australian time. a quick look at xboxgames posts show a vastly different timeframe.

xbox was suspicious of user ' Juneteenth' before i ever got involved with June. when i did, and got scammed by June, and started this thread - xbox just came out and called the guy out, and wasnt up to put up with the BS that he was speiling. June has now disappeared and im still waiting for paypal to release my money.  But i know either they or Visa will so am not worried anymore. Lucky for me and all other Australians, we are now able to buy BTC from coinjar.io website. Have made 3 transactions and all went smooth as. I wont be trading with forum users anymore - this site is gold for info on BTC, mining etc, but horrible for trading - just saturated with scammers and scams. And i aint got no time for that shit.

Barking dogs belie their guilt.

You wouldn't have spent that much time explaining yourself if my accusation was completely false.

Haha. You think you're clever do you. You want to put up 5 btc as a bet. We can easily prove who I am and not one and same as xbox. We'll get some third parties involved to verify and the btc can go to them?? I'm sure john k or they mos would love an easy 5 btc.

Put up or shut up.

Maybe I dont like false accusations about me. I'm a professional in real life and act accordingly in all things. I dont hide behind hidden emails, tor networks etc etc. I dont harm anyone, so why would anyone harm me. As such, why do I need to be all hidden online.
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:43:44 PM

I'm a bit confused... why is it even relevant if goose is the same person as xbox?  He could be an alt account for all I care, but it still doesn't resolve the issue that June is unwilling or unable to take care of.
solidshotnosh

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:33:22 AM

If you go through xbox and goose' post you'll see a striking similarity in their writing style.

He uses periods after short statements, also when a sentence spans more than one line, he doesn't space it, he allows it to continue onto the next line.

Also notice the time frames in which they "respond" to one another.

I'm calling multi acc.

Wrong mate. wtf, how much time do you have on your hands dude, seriously.. I have no idea who xboxgames is. check the times i am on here, its either late at night or morning australian time. a quick look at xboxgames posts show a vastly different timeframe.

xbox was suspicious of user ' Juneteenth' before i ever got involved with June. when i did, and got scammed by June, and started this thread - xbox just came out and called the guy out, and wasnt up to put up with the BS that he was speiling. June has now disappeared and im still waiting for paypal to release my money.  But i know either they or Visa will so am not worried anymore. Lucky for me and all other Australians, we are now able to buy BTC from coinjar.io website. Have made 3 transactions and all went smooth as. I wont be trading with forum users anymore - this site is gold for info on BTC, mining etc, but horrible for trading - just saturated with scammers and scams. And i aint got no time for that shit.

Barking dogs belie their guilt.

You wouldn't have spent that much time explaining yourself if my accusation was completely false.

Put up or shut up.

I'm a professional in real life and act accordingly in all things.online.

I just want to highlight those two statements.

Apparently, you're a professional, but talk like we're in the movie "Step Up".

Also, you further engaging and stringing this along just proves even more that I was correct.

What person would keep going back and forth over such a wild accusation if it were false?

I also have a feeling that other low post/activity account is you as well.

I also noticed xboxgames seems to be abandoned since your negative feedback.
goose20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:38:24 AM

solidshotnosh - you are either a troll or a dickhead. Either way my 5 btc offer stands to resolve this.
You accuse me of multi accounts, thereby breaking the forum rules, thereby being unhonourable.
Unless you put up the coins, l consider your accusation complete garbage. Nothing further needs to be said to you.
Juneteenth

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 03:46:44 AM

oh i've been willing to take care of. Paypal will automatically refund on the 20th which happens to be in a few hours... So have I tried to help him... YES. He hasn't allowed me to. I did my best on helping him. I would not give him btc for the nature of what happened, and the fact that i know paypal is refunding him. Once hes refunded in a few hours i will post another video showing it so he can no longer lie about it.
goose20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:12:36 AM

June - lie about what exactly? I never said paypal wouldn't automatically find in my favour after the prescribed time for you to respond elapses.

It just sucks that you have made me wait 2 weeks for the time to elapse. You could have contacted them at any time to resolve it. And dont say you did - they have heard nothing from you.

Instead of you apologizing to me for making me go through this waiting because of you using a NON-verified paypal account. You keep trying to throw mud at me.

Now is the time for you to say "sorry mate, I hope you get your funds back with no further issues tomorrow".
Juneteenth

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:17:53 AM

June - lie about what exactly? I never said paypal wouldn't automatically find in my favour after the prescribed time for you to respond elapses.

It just sucks that you have made me wait 2 weeks for the time to elapse. You could have contacted them at any time to resolve it. And dont say you did - they have heard nothing from you.

Instead of you apologizing to me for making me go through this waiting because of you using a NON-verified paypal account. You keep trying to throw mud at me.

Now is the time for you to say "sorry mate, I hope you get your funds back with no further issues tomorrow".

No the problem is Paypal Miscommunication. They have on record each time i call about my account. Now if i were to call paypal and ask about your account (meaning when did you call and things of that nature) they wouldnt tell me.. because of privacy policy. Of course they won't tell you. All they told me was they were "working on it" and you cannot rush Paypal. As much as i tried i finally kept getting the "June 20th" story. SO I have helped enough but you won't believe me. June 20th which is what the email says. See you when its back in your account sir.

P.S. You and XBOXGAMES (which is a confirmed scammer) bashed me repeatedly. So no i don't owe an apology based off that. I'll just be glad when this situation is over because i don't take paypal anymore because of this.
solidshotnosh

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:54:27 AM

solidshotnosh - you are either a troll or a dickhead. Either way my 5 btc offer stands to resolve this.
You accuse me of multi accounts, thereby breaking the forum rules, thereby being unhonourable.
Unless you put up the coins, l consider your accusation complete garbage. Nothing further needs to be said to you.

You also exhibit the same mannerism, the short temper and the weird notion that betting bitcoins somehow adds validity to one's statements/opinions.

Juneteenth

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:56:12 AM

You also exhibit the same mannerism, the short temper and the weird notion that betting bitcoins somehow adds validity to one's statements/opinions.

He asked you for 5 btc but the thread CLEARLY says 4 btc.. GTFO lol I agree with you but i'll be quiet. once this is over im unleashing myself and reporting him./
goose20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:05:12 AM

June you idiot - What does my 4 btc trade with you got anything to do with me offering someone else a bet (in this case 5 BTC but it could have been anything) to resolve whether I am multi accounting or not. The BTC once won by me off solidshot were going to whichever trusted 3rd party we got to verify same. Solidshot likes to think himself smart, and if that was correct, he'd earn himself 5btc. All words but no actions from him.

Unleash and report me will you June... report me for what exactly??? I sent you my money, your account getting limited had nothing to do with me. Im verfied, you are not. I bought HTC through paypal before and after transaction with you. It was through eBay. I left positive feedback immediately to safeguard seller against any future charge back nonsense. Check me, I'm 'aussiecardshop'. Buy a rug from me if you like - they're great. Want me to verify that , I'll add any sentence you like into the advert - maybe 'juneteenth is an idiot'. Search 'shaggy rugs' on Australian eBay in 2 hours. I'll have it in the $330 advertisement.

Why am I mentioning my ebay account - so you can see I've bought btc then I left positive feedback, and I've sold and bought all sorts of other things on there for many years with 100% positive feedback. I anit no scammer.
solidshotnosh

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:05:36 PM

June you idiot - What does my 4 btc trade with you got anything to do with me offering someone else a bet (in this case 5 BTC but it could have been anything) to resolve whether I am multi accounting or not. The BTC once won by me off solidshot were going to whichever trusted 3rd party we got to verify same. Solidshot likes to think himself smart, and if that was correct, he'd earn himself 5btc. All words but no actions from him.

Unleash and report me will you June... report me for what exactly??? I sent you my money, your account getting limited had nothing to do with me. Im verfied, you are not. I bought HTC through paypal before and after transaction with you. It was through eBay. I left positive feedback immediately to safeguard seller against any future charge back nonsense. Check me, I'm 'aussiecardshop'. Buy a rug from me if you like - they're great. Want me to verify that , I'll add any sentence you like into the advert - maybe 'juneteenth is an idiot'. Search 'shaggy rugs' on Australian eBay in 2 hours. I'll have it in the $330 advertisement.

Why am I mentioning my ebay account - so you can see I've bought btc then I left positive feedback, and I've sold and bought all sorts of other things on there for many years with 100% positive feedback. I anit no scammer.

It's okay xbox, no need to be so upset. I still fail to see how betting has any relevance to this situation
goose20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:07:48 PM

sorry i used the wrong word. its not exactly betting. i already know the outcome.
question is - how smart do you think your dumbass is??
solidshotnosh

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:10:32 PM

sorry i used the wrong word. its not exactly betting. i already know the outcome.

I ask you again, how does this have any relevance to anything in this thread?
solidshotnosh

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:11:19 PM

Also, obviously smart enough to make you rage and spew insults.

[]Not Told
[X] Told
goose20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:14:17 PM

im actually laughing. nothing else much on this time of night for me. dont know which part of the world you are from.
I pity you that your character is as weak as your accusations which you wont stand behind.
solidshotnosh

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:18:30 PM

im actually laughing. nothing else much on this time of night for me. dont know which part of the world you are from.
I pity you that your character is as weak as your accusations which you wont stand behind.

I fully stand behind my accusations.

"Your character is weak" - says the scammer.
goose20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:31:22 PM

the label "Idiotic Troll" comes to mind.
solidshotnosh

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 01:33:11 PM

the label "Idiotic Troll" comes to mind.

It's okay, no more tears.
txlegally

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:19:12 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 08:37:02 PM by txlegally

well, i chose to believe juneteenth after reviewing this thread.   mainly because he didn't just go away like a good scammer would.   i guess it takes a guy like me, who simply wants to believe not everyone in this world is trying to fuck people over, to ensure that some of you all use better judgement.

in fact, at this moment i am still giving him the benefit of the doubt..... and its fucking really hard to do.   i was part of the bitinstant fiasco last week and had a couple grand tied up in that deal.  not all of it was mine, and i ended up having to compensate that partner to the degree that i lost a lot of money.  so i decided to try and trade on the forum.  i deal with some of the darker parts of the web, so i'm not ignorant of the rampant scamming that resides there/here.

well, i sent over $1975 USD in MP to june a few hours ago.  he confirmed and sent the btc to my wallet from 3 accounts.   well, there is NOTHING on the blockchain for my btc wallet and it has been an hour and a half.   i am going to wait a couple more hours in the hopes that either:

1.  a slight delay was caused by something unknown.
2.  he used my funds to "pay paul" if you will and its going to take a few hours for him to figure out how to get it to me on time.

i don't like the odds on either of them, but that is all i got really.   because barring that, i just lost about all the money i have, and of course to make it worse.... the partner that got the run around with bitinstant last week?   yeah, he still trusts me because i'm a quality human being and he pitched in half of that money.   so i'm gonna be flat broke, owe a grand, and probably lose a pretty good friend out of the deal.

june,

please restore my faith in humanity brother.   i'm not sure you realize what type of impact this is going to have on my life.   more than a little bit.   for sure.

fuck.

In case anyone feels like following along at home......

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Juneteenth on: Today at 03:38:06 PM »

646xxxxxxxxxxx

136xxxxxxxxxxx

$1000 and $975
Purchased in Dallas, TX at the same walmart at the same time.
man, i feel crazy doing this out of escrow.  make me a believer in mankind Smiley  Thanks.

Both going to wallet:
1AYoAQxwqoYq1B31f3xcQigm7Vg4djC5fF

« Sent to: txlegally on: Today at 03:45:25 PM »

Okay got both. I'm calling greendot to verify now which is 3 mins or less

« Sent to: txlegally on: Today at 03:58:10 PM »

Okay both are good. I will be sending from three different wallets

« Sent to: Juneteenth on: Today at 04:48:59 PM »

thanks man.  a pleasure doing business.  if you are up for it in the future let me know.  i was part of the bitinstant fiasco last week and that is why i'm here.  so, if you need to cash out let me know.... and if you prefer another load card type....let me know that too and i'll get it instead.

thanks again.

« Sent to: txlegally on: Today at 04:26:26 PM »

okay and yoou should be seeing them soon

That is the last message as he is now offline.  Its been three hours.   My wallet address not showing any activity on the blockchain.  of course i feel stupid for doing it, but man i really am more upset that people just don't care what the effect of their actions are for people like me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: