Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5539 times)
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:48:22 AM

I personally hasn't join any ICO, I usually purchase some coins in the exchange market.
I look for some coins that i think could makes me a good profit, so as for now I still choosing to purchase coins in exchange instead of investing in an ICO.

siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:54:58 AM

I have join some ICO but only a few that make money for me. But it's like 1 year to hold the coin/token because it's need progress to grow.The rest is burn my money (actually it's my fault too because I sell to early).

So if you want to join any ICO, make sure that you read the whitepaper, use your common sense too (it is help for me), and be patient because the project need time to grow and make money for you.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:00:00 AM

I invested some amounts of money on different ICOs during this year. I made some money from couple of ICOs and I lost some money too. It seems like what I earned is equal to what I lost. I hope I will make more money in the future than what I lose.

Well, this isthe problem of today. We cannot really say which ICO is true,  so that we should comduct a thorough research to identify which ICO is real to those who are just scams. This will probably lessen the chances of risk. But then things happened unexpectedly, wecan call it luck but we have the problem to the market itself because of the low value of coins and tokens.
Keeping in view current market sentiments even if the ICO is legit, it is very difficult to make decent profits investing in ICOs now a days. In these condition only super hyped project will give you profits after exchange listing.
indeed ico can give a high profit, but also has a very large risk. we know that nowadays it is very difficult to find promising ico. there are many research and discussion processes to find promising ico and all that takes time.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:00:38 AM

I personally hasn't join any ICO, I usually purchase some coins in the exchange market.
I look for some coins that i think could makes me a good profit, so as for now I still choosing to purchase coins in exchange instead of investing in an ICO.
I am also. I rather join on bounty campaign of the project if I find it interesting that will worth to have it and gonna have good price in the market. That way, it is more safe because for can have it even you cannot afford just with your effort. I also putting my fund in coin that has a potential to grow on the market rather on coin that still develop on the market.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

I join ICO in early stage, private sale and pre sale, so i can get get token and cheap price, some projects offer up to 50% bonus at this stage. Then i sell my token for people who missed the private sale, or people from restricted countries.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

I already make money from ICO many a lot of times now by participating on airdrops, social network campaigns and the signature campaigns in which you are being paid by their crypto currency in which they are promoting in their ICO and you will only be paid until the ICO ends in which you can be able to convert their crypto currency into real money if their tokens will be listed in exchange markets.

glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:04:06 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
I do have make money form the ICO, but not from infestation that i made in ICO, it rather the reward form bounty campaign that i've joined during the ICO phase from some project, and i've got enough from it Cheesy
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:13:31 AM

I invested some amounts of money on different ICOs during this year. I made some money from couple of ICOs and I lost some money too. It seems like what I earned is equal to what I lost. I hope I will make more money in the future than what I lose.

Well, this isthe problem of today. We cannot really say which ICO is true,  so that we should comduct a thorough research to identify which ICO is real to those who are just scams. This will probably lessen the chances of risk. But then things happened unexpectedly, wecan call it luck but we have the problem to the market itself because of the low value of coins and tokens.
Keeping in view current market sentiments even if the ICO is legit, it is very difficult to make decent profits investing in ICOs now a days. In these condition only super hyped project will give you profits after exchange listing.
indeed ico can give a high profit, but also has a very large risk. we know that nowadays it is very difficult to find promising ico. there are many research and discussion processes to find promising ico and all that takes time.
It's not so difficult as you said but we must try to use the reliable ico rating site and there's only one that can be trusted. Any other ico rating site just like icobench, ico rating and all of them can't be trusted because there was a lot of scam coin that has been listed on their sites. We must use all of our effort to get the best ico.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:26:04 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
well back in 2017 i do make a lot of money out of Ico. I do invest some in prl and got lucky. The roi is about 500% and i think it would never happen again in this year. I do think investing in ico right now is more for long term and its bad for short term.

d3nz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:31:21 AM

A lot of times. I already earned a lot of profit from joining an ICO but it will depends on what campaign you are joining and needs to determine if it is worth it to invest you hard earned money on them.

Don't join an ICO is the stake is really low because i know you will not gain profit and once it gets listed on exchange, the value will just go down.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:40:57 AM

I have been making most of my money from ICO
I'm not even very good yet at other aspect like the trading. So, I concentrate more on signature campaigns and for now. I have not been able to make much involvement with twitter and Facebook campaign.
brjameng

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:41:27 AM

Since mostly the price of coins dropping when it first hit the market, i prefer to choose to purchase the coins when it first listed in market, usually we could get a good price for starting points, after that i wait for a few moments until the price rising then i could sell the coins to make some profit.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

if now in 2018 I have never made a profit or money from ico bro. even though I still haven't got it, I have gained experience and knowledge as well as insight for the future to be better

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
v_15

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

Investment is the key to make an awesome amount of money from ICO as you are supporting the project/product. Besides, you can take part in Bounty Programs by doing some simple tasks like writing an article about the company/project, supporting them on social media etc., These are some things you can do and make good money.

Hacking is one of the biggest issues faced by crypto exchanges and individuals these days. According to a report, there have been more than 12 great hacks which have taken place since 2014. Most of us are already aware of Coincheck hack where the exchange lost more than $500 Millions. Securing our platforms from these issues is tough. As the market continually grows, the number of scams are increasing.

Incodium coin (INCO) is built to provide compensation for exchange hacking damage an Incodium platform secures and increases the value of cryptocurrency market. Incodium’s underlying technology operates on Smart Compensation which offers one-stop solution against exchange hacking.

The INCODIUM connectivity platform is a revenue model which is offered for its users. The service is accessible through INCODIUM Mobile Wallet App. INCODIUM’s ecosystem sustains damage compensation services and offers its users to use several utility functions.

Where can you earn and spend INCO coins?

Crowd Buying

INCO’s built-in voting system offers crowdsourced purchases for high-valueditems. These items can be sold later while sharing profits.

Retail Payments

Incodium, Union Soft has partnered to build a POS software (patent pending) which allows INCO coin payments through the Incodium Mobile Wallet App.

Big Data

Users can receive rewards by offering data collection and watching advertisements.

E-Commerce

INCO coin holders will be benefitted with exclusive access to Incodium’s e-commerce platform that offers ‘coin back’ rewards.

For more information, please visit:

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:15:42 AM

I think also we can make money from ICO if it is legit and the market value is not below ICO price, some of ICO this time is not so worth-it to invest than before because mostly now are scam.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

I don't make much money from the ico because I think I am too late to invest in the ico this year. I think the biggest money that we can make it on the last year because many ICO projects can give the investor a big profit but suddenly, in this year, there is a few of the ICO that can give the profit. But maybe in the next year, we can invest and make a big profit from the ICO again.

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

Yes i do invest in ICO but it depends on market situation. When market is down i choose not to invest because i know once the token/coins get listed on exchange it will drop the price so better to buy at exchange at very low price compared to ICO price. But this coming winter season i think market will gets better and this time is the best time to invest in ICO's projects.

manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

Yes I invested in many ICO and in some of them I got good profit and in some justed scammed by them. ICO is similar as IPO but one thing you should have to keep in mind before investing is that for all IPO there is a regulation authority SEBI, so you will not get scammed and in case of ICO there is no regulating authority so you may get scammed and lost your all invested money.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

I was making money during 2017 and also until February this year by investing in ICO but since then trying to make money from ICO has been a fruitless task. Most of them have dropped in value by 30% or greater straight after launching.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

For me I make money in ico after token sale ends but some of my bounty campaigns I already joined is being scam and not paying after finished their ico. Every bounty participants will experience this kind of a work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: