Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5543 times)
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

Some factors affect the profitability of ICOs such as the time and season of year one invested, the current state of the market, strength of project and team, usecase and its future feasibility. ICOs were very profitable last year during bull season but this year has been very tough.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

Yes, I have invited in initial coin offering all those ico failed me, those ico ran away with my money, i don't think i will ever have it in my mind to invest in ico again.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

I invest in IO because I want to get money but it won't be that easy, many obstacles come like failed projects and unstable market prices make me lose money or loss. from the current condition is not good because the market continues to decline must be more careful because of small profit opportunities, but if we are good at managing the strategy in trading and staying calm when the market price falls, it will be fine.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

I invested in few ico in the past but I was not lucky enough to earn from it as all of them are either scam or a fail project. Presently, I am not investing in any ico and I am not even willing to do that any moment soon as I observe must price of ico project become even cheaper once listed on exchange .
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

I invested in few ico in the past but I was not lucky enough to earn from it as all of them are either scam or a fail project. Presently, I am not investing in any ico and I am not even willing to do that any moment soon as I observe must price of ico project become even cheaper once listed on exchange .
Today, the market for ico companies has become less attractive due to the large number of scammers. But among the whole volume, truly unsuccessful projects come across and because of this investor went to trade on the stock exchange, and not to invest in the company ico. This, in turn, negatively affects the development of even promising projects.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

I make money on ico. But in the ico I'm not involved. The current bear market very few of the successful ico and there is a big chance of losing their investment. I now participate in the company bounty and this brings me to a good enough profit . No investment and therefore no risk. Except that you have to devote a lot of time.
bahnfire

Activity: 139

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

Yes i earned huge money from icos.Especially in the ones who can not be participate beucase of high demand. You can earn money from icos but dont forget.If you can invest huge amount of money in ico it means people can also invest same time and nobody wants to buy after coin release. You need to find icos which people want to invest but they cant because of high demand.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I have made money from investing in an ico before but the most I have made have being from participating in the bounty of the ico. What you need to do is to make sure that whatever ico that you are putting your money into has a good product to offer because that is what will determine if the coin is going to last for a long time or if it is going to die out

vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:40:32 AM

Sure thing. There were a lot of great ICOs, during 2017, that gained huge profits, when the pump happened. In 2018 there are too much scam projects, but still, there are some great ICOs left on this market.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Sure thing. There were a lot of great ICOs, during 2017, that gained huge profits, when the pump happened. In 2018 there are too much scam projects, but still, there are some great ICOs left on this market.
Just a few of them comparing with the numbers of newly created projects, the percentage is really small to succeed and make decent money after investing, what is good to do right now is to keep holding if you believe with the project sometimes waiting is really essentials if the project will continue to progress and meets every target plans, value will increase and will be able to provide good earnings.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I do not invest in Initial Coin Offering, yet, I make money from it by joining the bounty and the airdrop of that particular ICO. But a lot of ICO nowadays is scam that's why it is quite risky to invest in it. However, there are still legitimate projects that can make you earn 1000% increase of your investment. What you should do is to learn and understand the project, see the team, and if you think they've got potential, then it is okay to invest.

Live for the moment.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

Yes, I participated in the ICO. But it was not possible to make money on this  Sad. I started to invest too late. Now I don’t see the point of investing in projects. The boom has passed.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

Early ico was easy to make money, and now ico has a lot of scams, and it is money to make money without losing money!
At present, there is still no sound legal system for the supervision of ico, and investment ico needs to be cautious!
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Yes, of course you can make money from ICO if their project ICO will be successful in the future and you will receive you reward tokens when the ICO ends and they reach the softcap and hardcap if there is.  And before investing your money, make sure that you have had a look at the promoters of the project. Search for them online, find chatter about them on the cryptocurrency platforms and find out about their past projects. Also a founder who led his last company to bankruptcy is probably not the right person to trust with your money.
HauntOne

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

As long as I invest only my time and have income, in the future, of course, learn to trade and earn more Smiley

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

I will never invest in ICO, it is very risky, almost all projects lose value or even don’t go to the exchange.  I no longer believe it
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

If you mean investing, then yes, of course, I used to get very good opportunities, but now, when many projects fall in price very quickly, I can only earn money on bonuses that I get after investing.
bangjoe

Activity: 1484
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

I didn't do it even though I really wanted to do it because I didn't have money to take part in the ICO and I couldn't force it because I needed money every day while to get profit from the ICO sometimes it took a long time
I know that what we will receive is a token that has not entered the market but because of that someone is likely to get a lot of profit because the price tends to be cheaper than after entering the market, but not all tokens like that, therefore investors are required to be careful

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

i think tjat it is okay to make money with ico and actually you can learn a lot and get a lot of opportunities

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

I didn't do it even though I really wanted to do it because I didn't have money to take part in the ICO and I couldn't force it because I needed money every day while to get profit from the ICO sometimes it took a long time
I know that what we will receive is a token that has not entered the market but because of that someone is likely to get a lot of profit because the price tends to be cheaper than after entering the market, but not all tokens like that, therefore investors are required to be careful

tjere are a lot ofngood icos and we can easily find something that any of us will like as there are a lot of projects right now

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: