Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 05:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5543 times)
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

in 2017 yeah i make money throgh ico, but today the perception is not good about an ico in the market. many project become scam an people loose money in them. but this perception will definately change.  because if all ico become unsuccessful then no company will raise fund, no new idea come to market, no fresh player come to market, so for crypto market has to be successful ico have to grow

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

In terms of the actual factor the ICOS campaign helped me earn some money. But now it is difficult because the market is not stable and investor psychology is bewildered when Bitcoin and ETH prices fall much. Hopefully the market will come back and we can again make money from ICOS campaigns.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

No I have not made money from icos, I tried in the past and like many people here I only got losses so for the time being I'm not really interested in investing in icos no matter how good they are, and I think my decision is justified especially if we take into account that the market of cryptocurrencies right now is not very excited about investing in those projects.
xeno94

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

I prefer to go for bounties and airdrops, get free coins, exchange it and Money in return. Ather than investing with cash. 
kimvanchinh

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

why not, My main activities in crypto market are reasearching, investment in ICO, it is risk but very profitable, just need to manage your fund, learn to cut loss and get profit
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
just a little, I invest around 5ETH in 8 ICOs. 4 of them can not make it to the exchanges.
4 left and I sell most of them when had a chance. in the bear market, everything seem not positive.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

In the past I did a good ammount of money by investing in different types of icos but actually on this market situation I can't do that anymore . We had to wait till btc will be back to 20k
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

ICO were quite profitable the last year. In 2017, ICO which came in first half were really good. The good ones used to get pumped 5 times the ICO price after exchange listing. This trend was followed till the year end. I joined Monaco and Minexcoin ICO and was quite profitable in both of them.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

At the ICO you don't have to always invest. Usually ICO holds a bounty and airdrop campaign either before the ICO starts or the ICO is running. It is quite risky to invest in ICO. Before doing that, first do an analysis of the ICO project so that you don't get scammed.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

At the ICO you don't have to always invest. Usually ICO holds a bounty and airdrop campaign either before the ICO starts or the ICO is running. It is quite risky to invest in ICO. Before doing that, first do an analysis of the ICO project so that you don't get scammed.

Exactly, with some work you can earn tokens in many ways, more you work more tokens you can earn. I earned from many bounty campaigns, I still hold that
tokens, I believe in future they will worth much more than now.
   I also invested in some of the ICO`s. In some ICO`s I invested money for tokens, plus I worked for tokens. Now I have some nice amounts of some tokens and
I hope that they will be very valuable in the future. I can sell them now and I would have some money for it, but that is like giving away something for almost
free.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:20:42 PM

It's hard to make money with ico now. The number of successful ico recently has very little. After the ico, buying that coin from the idex exchange can make you more money. I dont make ico investments Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

I invested many times in different ICO, but i never put a single amount to but any tokens in an ICO.
I just join their bounty campaigns, in that way i invested my time and effort in doing the job for them.
and yes, even without sending any amount i can get profit from them, by getting some tokens from them as a pay-out for my job.
Mondilo

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
As a beginner I have not made any money in crypto space but due to what I have read here in the forum so far I still believe and hope its not late to make money from ICO companies but I don't want to be in a hurry I need to learn more before getting my self involved in any investment or trading to avoid lossing my funds.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

Well, can't figure out what the question is about. How to make money from ico depends on the investor choice, you just have to do enough research to my own knowledge of investing in ico so as not to find your self on a losing lane and do look in the reviews of others so as to know what people is saying about them and don't be too quick about the % bonus of buying early, it might be too late when you find out they are fake.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

Most definitely. I only invest in ICOs that I research and have a good feeling about. It doesn't always work out, but overall ICOs have done well for me personally.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:28:48 PM

I make money from the long-term holding strategy. I think that you should be experienced to get money from ICO. I am afraid of taking great risks and now prefer buying coins and selling them later
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

I am a new trader and now i have just started to understand how everything works here but I plan to try my luck and to get money from ICO as well. I am thinking about buying some coins to keep

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cojiro

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

I have never participated in ICO, and I think the risk of investing in ICO is very high. Although investing in a correct ICO can make you rich instantly. But the probability is too small Undecided
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

Begin here for a period of time, little have been achieved and more have been lost but all the same cryptocurrency is here to stay so also we are here to stay
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

A year ago, I invested in some projects and earned good money on it, now, looking at the situation in the market, I am not sure that it is worth investing in ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: