Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5543 times)
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 11:40:54 PM

Yeah, Before Feb I made the good profit from the ICO investment and bounty. But after that, not a good portfolio. Waiting for market pick good momentum and get the chance to invest in a good project. But it's not easy work to make the list of the good project.  Wink
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

I know investing in projects can also help me make a lot of money. ICO is also a good project. But I do not make money on ICO. Instead I invest in my favorite coins like ETH, bitcoin ... I make a profit thanks to the high prices I sell and keep buying back.
maflec0713

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:12:57 AM

Hi. I have not yet tried to invest in ICO but I have already earned from it by joining in their airdrops. Doing their task makes me earn token and those task are promoting their project. As part of the community, helping the project in promoting their ICO makes the value of the token increase. And those token I've earn can trade them and earn fiat. That's how I earn money from ICO.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:25:31 AM

I know investing in projects can also help me make a lot of money. ICO is also a good project. But I do not make money on ICO. Instead I invest in my favorite coins like ETH, bitcoin ... I make a profit thanks to the high prices I sell and keep buying back.

You should learn to make money from ICO because if you are lucky, you will make a lot of money instead of investing good coins in this year.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:07:44 AM

so far im yes did it bro
and I see a lot of people who fail because they can't judge and choose legitimate projects , I have felt making money with the IO project and yes, although not all projects give it easily. sometimes I have to be patient and find the right moment to release the token I bought

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:19:05 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

As a bounty hunter only and newbie in crypto world I don't have lot of things especially knowledge in IPO because I was only knew is ICO which is coin offering. since I haven't yet experience investing or purchasing tokens from ICO I don't know what is difference between IPO and ICO however I want to know those two kinds of crypto offering.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:37:36 AM

I just joined the bounty to earn the token from the ICO project in the moment. Because investing in ICO is quite risky and can take a long time to make a profit
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

Yes I invest my first money in the crypto world in a ICO, because my dad told me that ICO have high chance to pump up in just 3 months. Then I invest my money there and then boom my investment got a bigger profit so that now I'm searching for a new ICO to invest that have high chance of pumping too.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:59:19 AM

yes I did it on last years, I make it profit on almost all of ICO that I have participated on last years, that was like golden years of ICO IMO. At this moment the hype are not as great as last year, the market are just still little bit stuck. Many investors are still wait & see how it will be at the end of this years. This years not at all ICO are bad but only the great & serious project will be win IMO.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:19:02 AM

ICO is not a project, its mean is  Initial Coin Offerings.
Invest in an ICO project can bring back a big profit but it has more risk, this thing depends on your luck.
Eikocarol

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:45:39 AM

ICO is not a project, its mean is  Initial Coin Offerings.
Invest in an ICO project can bring back a big profit but it has more risk, this thing depends on your luck.
That's right. While there is now a lot of scam ICOs, or maybe the development team is not really serious with their ICO, they just want to make money for their really vague ideas.
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
of course you can get money if we take part in the ico bounty, of course if ico is good and successful, of course we can get rewards for tokens with these tokens, we can sell and earn money with the sale results, not just following the bounty ico is also one of the strategies in investing with currencies crypto
brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

Not now . Previously , it was possible and many, like me, managed to earn on the ICO, but now the market is so sluggish that I do not know who is now earning on the ICO.
stryker

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

In this situation, it is very difficult to earn money in this area. Now the projects themselves can not earn, and then you're talking about earning some small investors.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:55:12 PM

In the past I have invested in some ICO and I have made some good returns, sometime, the returns will be as much as 20X and i was happy about ICO investing, but currently reverse is the case, investing into ICO is no longer bringing much profit, recently most of the ICO tokens listed on the exchanges traded below their ICO prices, so at the moment, I have stop investing into ICO until market improves.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

I have felt the feeling of earning a lot of money from the ICO. Your question reminded me that I was so proud to be making a lot of money, but unfortunately I did not seize the opportunity to sell it to USDT.
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

Yes so far I have made a good amount of money from the coins but there comes a point where you do not make any money from the coin because they cannot get listed on an exchange. There is always the risk of this happening but now with so many scams in the market I am no longer investing in the ico market.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

I have invested a number of ICOs in the second half of 2017. Some projects have been successful but I have no profit from it due to the decision to sell out at the wrong time!
In general, Crypto investment needs to choose the right time to make a profit!
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

I have felt the feeling of earning a lot of money from the ICO. Your question reminded me that I was so proud to be making a lot of money, but unfortunately I did not seize the opportunity to sell it to USDT.
I have not earned any money from investing in the ICO, but I have made some money from the ICO Bounty program, although it is a bit of money, but I still hope that someday I will see the project. Each and every penny I receive will be high and very high.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Asherith00

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

I had an experience of investing in ico last month that was my first time to invest in ico and so far it's good in return i got money from ico and get profits 2x return to me but i know ico is risky to invest just choose only the good one and do more research before investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: