Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5543 times)
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

I have and I will still make more money in the future! ICO is a new way of investing in a cool project without the hassle of regulations and encumberance that surrounds it. I know sometimes in the future, there will be regulation, but ICO investing will still be good!

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

invest the ICO is producing enough and I never felt that. However, this time pick for the ICO to invest into a hard thing to do. many of the ICO that must be selected because quite a lot of scam hauled off there and it's quite unsettling. If ICO can choose is good then the result will be sufficient to have the need even more.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
That is my plan to invest in a good ICO but for now I don't have capital to make it. That's why I need to focus first in bounty campaign to earn money as a start up to my crypto investment.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

I have invested in ico, especially last year and in fact I earned quite a lot from that, it is quite profitable if you find some good project with good team but right now the ico market isn't good and I don't recommend putting your money there as I think the ico market will over sooner or later because most people will stop putting their money there once they realized there isn't much profit to make.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I previously invested in 5 different ICO projects and only one of these investments returned to me as positive earnings. I have suffered from other projects I have invested in, but I do not want to say that market conditions have an impact on it and that projects are very high quality projects. Of course, the price of these projects will change in the bull period, but ICO investments no longer make as much profit. Therefore, I do not recommend you to invest in ICO projects during this period and wait for the revenue target.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

I used to make money out of ICOs because the investing price was lower than the price after the coin released so I sold a small part of it then so I made money from that ICO
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

You can make money 3 types all the ico's are some ico.

1) In you invest money or crypto currency in their ico they will give some % bonus . atmost they will provide 5% to 50 % of bonus in their ico token.
2) Some ICO's will provide airdrop.you can earn some free token with that airdrop
3)  Mostly all ICO provide bounty campaign there you can earn more free token are coin.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Still not, I haven't made any single penny from the ICO but have made some from the bounty. And, also I suggest you that do not invest in ICO and wait for the listing in the exchange. You will see the price gap a hell & heaven difference.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

I feel fortunate to take part in the ICO, and the last ICO I attended was Docademic and fantastic, the price soared, even after I sold it, the price went up, I also saw some ICOs, but still looking for the best

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

Still not, I haven't made any single penny from the ICO but have made some from the bounty. And, also I suggest you that do not invest in ICO and wait for the listing in the exchange. You will see the price gap a hell & heaven difference.
I also stick to buying coins on the exchange, because there you can buy cheaper, and it is safer.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

I have never conducted an ICO, but I think that today there will be an opportunity to invest in projects that today really very well offer such a serious idea that would change the world. There are very few projects that could really do something.
ORCHIDKA

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

I earn tokens on the bounty, I do not invest my money in ISO. I have never participated in investment activities on a project developed by ICOs because I do not want to take risks for losses that I will get. so the least I do to earn an income from a project developed by ICO is to participate in a campaign in exchange for a token that we can later exchange with a coin and I think it's a lucrative activity that does not have too much risk.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

I am extremely cautious about investing in ICO and bought only two tokens at the ICO stage: Power Ledger and Blackmoon . The first is successful, while the second shows a drop of about 75% of the price of ICO.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

If we joined with real and best community based and best concept nased ico project we can get profit with ICO. If not we are lost forever with over money. Already i participated 10 type of ICO and i get profit in 8 ICO 'S

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

I never make money from any ICO as I invest in 3-4 ICO's this year but all those are below their ICO price till now due to bad market conditions for ICO market. Last year was most successful for ICO investing as the market was booming at that time.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

For me, any sphere in cryptocurrencies is a large income. And now investment in ICO it is profitable as never before. Therefore, I use this method of earning. In addition, another method of earning is the creation of ICO, but it is already the most difficult
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

Yes, at the beginning of 2018. After that I have changed my strategy, because there are a lot of projects that are losing their price, as soon as they are going live on exchanges. Find a good ICO and wait until the token will be listed and then buy deep.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

I do make money from ICO by joining their signature bounty campaigns. I do promote their ICO so that they will pay me in return either btc/eth or maybe the token they will make. I will do obey their rules so that I get stakes that I deserve when I completed the desired posts every week. Stakes have equivalent amount of token so that I can sell it in the exchanger when it is already listed.
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

Earning from ICOs is a very difficult but preferable doing that could be done with a high investments only if you want to get a really good income like I do.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

Investing likke a participating  there is very nice to do because ICOS give a large income if you are ready to invest and to wait. I am ready and I get money.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: