Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5537 times)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:40:35 PM

until now i only invested time in some free airdrop campaigns but never invested money in a n ICO.
its very risky to invest in any ICO i guess !

regards
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

From my own experience, I can state with confidence that participation in promising ICOs can indeed be a profitable and useful solution. But for the time being I have enough average results and successes. Although many of my friends were able to make the right investments and get an income of x50 - such a success motivates me.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

until now i only invested time in some free airdrop campaigns but never invested money in a n ICO.
its very risky to invest in any ICO i guess !

regards
Currently, if the investment in ICO the more losses, should not, now the market only some bounty hunters trading, investors almost no longer want to participate in this market, hard to be able to be profitable.

seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

I have already produced about 30% of the money I use in Iico investments. I see the potential of ico is very good and select ico selectively before following it so the money I have made quickly.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:34:47 AM

I like ICOs, and I also invest in them. But lately, not as often as earlier, and only TOP ICOs, because ICO investment in the last couple of months not as profitable, as last year. Also, I try to get in the pre-sale, so I get more tokens for the same amount of money.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

In theory it is simple to make money from ICO, buy at token sale stage at low price, waiting, sell at high price when token is listed on crypto exchange. But in realistic it is not easy like that, there are many scam ICO, many unquality ICO, its token will never get listed on exchange or you even are not received your token.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

Yes I've made money on ICO. It was credits and pundix that gave me high ROI.
Since that time I can't find worthy ICO to invest my funds.
Rory Kylo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

I am making money from ICO by joining airdrop and bounty campaign. It may be the easiest way to make money with ICO.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

The best strategy at the moment is to wait until the token will be live on exchanges. Unfortunately, due to the current market conditions, every ICO is losing its price after the first listing. Just wait and by for the cheaper price than the ICO price.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

In theory it is simple to make money from ICO, buy at token sale stage at low price, waiting, sell at high price when token is listed on crypto exchange. But in realistic it is not easy like that, there are many scam ICO, many unquality ICO, its token will never get listed on exchange or you even are not received your token.
Yes, actually it's not as easy as imagined. especially this year it is very difficult to get profits from the ICO. because now ICO is dominated by fraudsters who only want our money. In addition, market conditions also do not support so many ICOs not achieving sales targets. so it's not easy to profit when investing in ICO.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

Yes I've made money on ICO. It was credits and pundix that gave me high ROI.
Since that time I can't find worthy ICO to invest my funds.

The ICO I think now should not invest in because they are quite risky at present, ICOs are considered potential, but I find that the current tokens value after the exchange will be valid. reduce more.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

I was make invest in ICO last year, and i will do it if i find solid and legit project. ICO investment is good way to make high profit but since crypto market in bearish trend that also make impact with demand of ICO, so for now i quit for while from ICO. I want ICO market to be regulated just like IPO to avoid fraud so ICO investment will be less risk and has more potential.

psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

there are two ways you can do it. first you become an investor and benefit from your investment. but there are also other ways to follow the bounty to get tokens from your work. don't need big capital.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

There was a time when I was very easy to earn money from ICO, and really earned a lot and quickly from it. However, now it takes me a lot of time to analyze and make the decision whether or not to invest in an ICO project.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

Indeed, it is really happened that we can get profit in any of the bounty ico project. In fact, I earned a lot in different ico's before, then I tried to

invest in it only once mate, and mostly are came from the bounty rewards payment into my wallet.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

Yes in some instances i have join 2 ICO's for the record and i earned a minimal profit from it. Because im join in the early period when the bonuses are still intact. Im still believe that there is still honest ICO's out there, Its true that token Offerings are associated with risk but you can minimized it by simply vigilant when investing.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

Of course, I think even though there are too many frauds that many people have produced from ico. they can get maximum results from ico or take part in the bounty campaign currently available. this is very beneficial for many people

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

Just invest at presale stage and then sell right after this token be listed at big exchange. You can make a nice profit in a short period of time!
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

Of course yes.
I've made money from different ICOs, not that much though, but at least I should have made nothing less than $3000 on ICOs everywhere since I joined a year ago.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:40:23 AM

Based on experienced yes, of course in the sense that ICO offered the low price per token, but talking how much is just a little portion of my profits in daily trading, ICO's nowadays are not that best compared to last year, this year was the worst year for ICO industry, scams are everywhere, so i am not investing so much on it. I would still suggest on daily trading rather than investing in ICO's and then barking for the wrong hope that you could earn big profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: