Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5543 times)
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

I participate in the bounty, and receive the token-ico project free. Investing in ico is a huge risk!
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

Its too hard to make a money now from ICO cause everday i think a new coin/token was born. and to find the Good ICO right now is too hard. So i better invest in top altcoin that choose the ICO. cause invest in ICO is very risky now.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

Its too hard to make a money now from ICO cause everday i think a new coin/token was born. and to find the Good ICO right now is too hard. So i better invest in top altcoin that choose the ICO. cause invest in ICO is very risky now.
now investors in ico are starting to decrease since so many ico who have no responsibility for investors or participants include delaying entering the exchange, until late distribution. this is a problem. I think the move to switch investments in top coins has the potential to be the best step rather than risking money for ico who don't have clarity.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:51:11 AM

I still don't make money from ICO due to not enough money to invest. I'm simply doing bounty responsibility and participating thinkin to have a better reward from my hard work. Still waiting and hoping for the right time and I am excited to have a decent earnings because I have plan to feed the unfortunate children whether you believe me or not.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

I continue to regularly invest my money to participate in various promising ICOs. Even in the context of the global decline of the crypto market, fraudulent and failing ICOs, anyway, investments in this direction allow me to get a steady income, some coins have shown their growth x10 and x20.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

I participate in the bounty, and receive the token-ico project free. Investing in ico is a huge risk!

risk is big, but income is also quite large in my opinion. so we don't underestimate everything about ICO. even though conditions are currently deteriorating, over time it will increase.

florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

I participated in the ico in the second half of 2017. and the coins I got really shot and gave me a profit. but since then, a lot of things have changed, the market has fallen, there are more scams. now I invest in some, but before that very long and carefully study.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

Yes, I often received a big benefit due to participation in various promising ICOs with good development potential in the future. I am fully confident in the excellent potential of this market with the possibility of obtaining large profits. But you should always remember about the high risks - not every ICO has sufficient development potential.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

Yes, we try, work for months to earn new tokens. However, the ICO teams have now invented a new form of fraud in order not to pay off the tokens earned by bounty hunters. After the end of the ICO, they unexpectedly, without prior notice, announce the KYC audit and impose such requirements that cannot be fulfilled taking into account the peculiarities of the national legislation or come up with other reasons for refusal.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

Of course i did (not this year of course)

But i also made some loss too (this year definetly)

It is all about choosing a good project and how the market is.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
Of course I can be considered a whole year invested in ico only it was in 2017 , in the same year I refrained from investing only in 3 projects and one gave a good profit
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
I do invest in some ICO, to be specific 5 ICOs. I made loses, but i made more money than loses there. I remember I invested an amount of $500 and it became 1000$ in a span of 2 months. You just need to read and understand and if you believe in the ICO, trust in their process and HOLD.

zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Yes, I have earned some coins from the ICO and have already earned some from the bonus. And, I also suggest you invest in ICO and wait list in exchange. Making money on an ICO is a big risk that only experienced investors can do. and need some luck to get the profit
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

Now, it seems that the ICO teams themselves are trying to make money for us as bounty hunters. They first admit us to the signature campaign, we work for three to five months, but in the end we are told that now, instead of receiving tokens, we must pass a KYC check that sometimes is almost impossible to pass. As a result, we simply do not pay already earned tokens. And what do we do with such fraudsters?
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

I am a student and I do not have much capital to invest in ICO projects. The way I make a profit from it is by taking part in the bonus campaign. I have really made a big profit from ICO projects in 2017.

Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

Yes , I earned on ico, and I think on ico you can just need to be able to choose the right coins and of course have patience now a lot of projects that go into the minus but then restored

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

No, I only participated in three ico so far and the three had end up to be scam, but I got my money back from one while one could not even remit my token and the third was tradable on it's own exchange while I was able to pull out my money with profit but closed down in less than a month it started trading and many loss their investment. Which made me some how skeptical to participate in ico now a days .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

yes, i have made money from the ICOs, with the simple way i can earn token by join in their airdrop, or if i want to earn more token i can join in some bounties camoain to optimize the toke that i can recieve.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

I joined the ICO since 2017 and have earned quite a bit. I participated in the signature campaign and invested in good ICOs, that is how I earned money from the ICO in the past. Now the ICO is not too good to invest but I can still earn money from the bounty

Ibas samara

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:27:16 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 02:38:49 PM by Ibas samara

I have invest in several ICO programs and the results are very satisfying. Buying tokens or coins when ico is very cheap and offers a lot of bonus. But there are also some ico that fail. Not all ico can achieved the target they want, there are even some ico who scam and leave their work. It takes a lot of courage to invest in ico. Don't try if you are still afraid to lose your money!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: