Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5543 times)
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:19:26 AM

There is a big difference - to invest in ICO before the token has not yet appeared on the exchange and to invest in a project when the token is already actively trading on the exchanges, better if project have many listings on different exchanges ! As an example of a good investment I can give the example of a ETA token. This is Etheera Project. I invested in this token some time ago and at the moment I have an increase in value despite the fact that the whole market is red. In a few months I will earn on it many times more than if I had invested in Bitcoin.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:21:03 AM

I never make money from any ICO as I invest in 3-4 ICO's this year but all those are below their ICO price till now due to bad market conditions for ICO market. Last year was most successful for ICO investing as the market was booming at that time.

I think its happen because market condition. New coin or token and old coin drop the price in market. I am never join in any ICOs because i think its profitable buying token or coin in market and sometimes i am get a low price
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:26:44 AM

yes get, but not as an investor, but as a participant from the ico bounty. although not thousands of dollars are earned, but I am still satisfied with this passive income from ico.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:28:30 AM

first try airdrops and bounties before risking money..

Your suggestion is good. But you need to remember that less than half of the bounties and one-tenth of the airdrops are actually paying the rewards. The payout rates have gone down quite steeply over the past few months.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:33:43 AM

I like to make money by investing in ICOs. I always give ICO investment around 10 to 15% of my capital. Currently, there are many fraudulent ICOs on the market, so I need to research and select more carefully.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:42:12 AM

I like to make money by investing in ICOs. I always give ICO investment around 10 to 15% of my capital. Currently, there are many fraudulent ICOs on the market, so I need to research and select more carefully.
well, most people make money at ICO by investing in their pre-salaries, because sometimes that is pretty much profitable for investors. however, it is not always an investment in ICO that provides benefits, because if you are not careful, ICO can also be a scam.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

I am a new member of a cryptocurrency, and I entered the cryptocurrency market this year. But I have reviewed a lot of history. ICO was a mythical investment in 2017. The original Ethereum was only $10, but the price of Ethereum in 2017 actually reached $1,500, which made early investors get rich overnight. But now is not a good time for ICO investment, investors should avoid ICO. The opportunity to miss will not be there anymore.

jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:24:44 AM

Yes, I have made money from ICO even through is not that much. I do invest in some of the ICO, is just that I make proper finding before I invest in any ICO and at the end I use to make profit even is not that much.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

Recently most ico's are just scam because every project need to have a sufficient initial budget. Even so, some types of investments stand a greater chance of earning money than others. In ny opinion, some risks can be mitigated with diversification.
Fedots83

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

The only reason for me to look on cryptocurrency market is chance of getting my losses back. In such terms, rise of ICOs seem to be my last chance.
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

Now is not the best time for ICO projects. Almost all projects entering the stock market lose much value. I do not have enough experience. I can not afford to lose my savings due to fraudsters. When I have enough knowledge I will head to the ICO.

Ahtishamzx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

Now is not the best time for ICO projects. Almost all projects entering the stock market lose much value. I do not have enough experience. I can not afford to lose my savings due to fraudsters. When I have enough knowledge I will head to the ICO.
[/quote] this is very promising ico right to make some by just doing some task
https://cryptoflow.bjammerboy.io/7628/5582769
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

In the case of lack of experience, a very important decision would be to abandon the attempt to carry out our plans. If you have little experience in trading the right thing is not to go into trading. This is an axiom that can save you a lot of money and nerves. Always first acquire knowledge, and only then practice.
I have little experience in investing in such a bad market, I prefer to reduce risks and not invest at all.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

The only reason for me to look on cryptocurrency market is chance of getting my losses back. In such terms, rise of ICOs seem to be my last chance.
I guess making money on some ICOs is no longer a secret. maybe almost all crypto users, in 2017, benefit from the ICO they are participating in. well, maybe at that time, the profit rate for those who participated in the ICO was 80%.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cammie16

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

I guess making money on some ICOs is no longer a secret. maybe almost all crypto users, in 2017, benefit from the ICO they are participating in. well, maybe at that time, the profit rate for those who participated in the ICO was 80%.

But now participating in an ico only give investors a few profit because the market is down for a longer time now. Hope all of it will be corrected very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

I can say that some projects really brought me money, for example, DIW projects brought me some funds, just the SURETY project, but it was at the very beginning and in general these projects were normal for me.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

Not yet, but my projects should be launched in the nearest future, so I hope that token rate will grow a little bit, so I can have good profits.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Sure, 2017 was an awesome year for the ICO investors because every ICO gave its profits. And they were really good. Nowadays, it is very hard to find a great project, that will give you benefits directly after the first listing.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

I invested some amounts of money on different ICOs during this year. I made some money from couple of ICOs and I lost some money too. It seems like what I earned is equal to what I lost. I hope I will make more money in the future than what I lose.

Recently, all my investments have brought me only losses. How much money I did not invest all my tokens fell in price. Now I keep them and wait for the growth to begin.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
I brought some ICO tokens before, unfortunately it didn't end that well, due to many many bounty hunters dumpers, the price of the ico is less than the value of its ico price, but there are some that is somehow good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: