Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5539 times)
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

I dont make money through investment I just make money through participating in the advertisement in bounty program of some specific ICO, because I choose to be bounty hunters than investors.
Indeed the bounty hunter and investors both can get money if we follow a great and successful ICO project, not a scam project. I personally also as a bounty hunter who always make money by following the various signature campaign in this Bitcointalk forum.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

For me there are two ways I make my money from ico like participating in bounty programs and airdrop the give free tokens but I always like bounty because I use to receive huge token from it. But you can still buy the token if you want but I don’t have money to buy so that’s why I like doing bounty work.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

I never followed ico because it was very difficult to find a project that was really good and their hearts were 100% available for the project they would dedicate

Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
I have made money from ico by joining the bonus campaign. They were great, initially I did not know anything about these bonus campaigns. My friend introduced me.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

last year yes, I can get a profit of 20 to 30% of my investment. but now it's different because it's difficult to find projects that can provide profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

It was like this when I was in 2017, because now it’s getting harder and harder to understand what is happening as so many people lose their money on ICO projects today, this is a problem that needs to be solved.
Fridalucia

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

I have invested a number of ICOs in the second half of 2017. Some projects have been successful but I have some profit from it due to the decision to invest small sums to these icos..
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

I have never invested in Mexico. but I once saved Iico coins from the results I participated in the campaign program. At that time I benefited. I assume that investing in ico is more risky. so I never bought an ico coin. I prefer to invest with the top coins. but if it is used to trade daily, there might be an opportunity to earn income.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

I have made quite some decent money investing in ICOs though most of the money has gone down due to the recent bear market, but I invest in cryptos when coins were making some good x when listed on the exchanges, which those days would come back.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

I have, 2017 was ICO year for me, all projects i invested give me high profits. 2017 is bullish year so most of ICOs reached hard cap and after listing on exchanges, their token pump very high, all ICO investors had profits.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

ICO these days is very dangerous because you do not know what is scam and what is a legit one. Better be careful to take an ICO. As I said most of them are scams. This is like the initial public offering and the initial coins for companies raising capital through the offer sometimes need to be invested in. These coins are from the beginning because with time all things have changed the price becomes very high. Basically they both follow the same pattern in the sense that while in the ICO you get a piece of code notice or coins. I have participated in very few ICOs since I joined the electronic money world. And it's really profitable. But come back to a little later. What you need is to find a good ico with good project and sometimes it causes luck. so luck decides to find a good ico. It is sometimes just stupid and introduces anxiety, because it's like a tightening with payments, while on the stock market these cards are mats. getting cheaper. You know, the income here is not easy, but the high reward is high risk should choose which project to join.
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100