Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:20:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5543 times)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I used to invest in every ICO that were being launched two years ago because they have a good chance for profit, but now I only pick one or two good ICO I just make sure the developer is well known and they have terms that they will refund if the ICO did not meet the softcap

Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

When you invest in a project during an IPO, you buy shares and become the owner of the project. When you buy tokens during ICO, you do not become the owner of the project. This is the main difference between ICO and IPO.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

From my own experience I can ssy that it is not profitable to invest into ICOs, because personally I invested into ICOs in past, and from 5 such projects only one gave the profit at 8 in Bitcoin.
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

I think before investing in any ICO you should have a maximum knowledge about crypto currency.
If you are new one in crypto currency then you should have to participate in bounties, in this case you will earn some free coins & will get knowledge about ICO as well.

The maximum you can do is get as much information as possible about the project. Do not be lazy, before investing in ICO, try to learn as much as possible.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

I invested in ICOs when the market was on the rise. It was 2017, when it was possible to make a lot of X profits in a short time. Today, there is a high risk for ICO investments.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

I have not invested in ICO for a long time, because the last time I lost enough money to make sure finally that investing in ICO in 2018 is very risky.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

The date of the beginning of this discussion was favorable for investments, but a year later the situation radically changed, I can’t imagine who is investing their savings from private investors, you have to be a desperate intuziast, not an investor!
FerWhite

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

Take a look at EVOT. It will be the currency of a trading platform, so it will be widely used and its value will increase for sure. This trading platform, among other things, will have an academy and you will be able to configure customized bots for trading. They will also have a bot that will arbitrage between exchanges and pay the benefits in ETH directly on your wallet. The CEO has done two interviews and the team is very serious. I think it has future and I think that its currency has a lot of potential as it will be used to run the bots and discounts will be obtained if it is used to pay for the academy.Take a look at the web in case you are interested: https://www.evoai.network/
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

Yes, I made a profit through ICO many days ago! I stopped investing in ICO projects because the crypto market is very much unpredictable and making profits is very hard at this moment. Lots of ICO project will fail no doubt for the crypto market collapse. So, I almost forgot about my ICO profits because they becoming zero day by day!
oneforall

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

I did not invest in ICOs but I think it is okay that they give you coins for your investments because it is crypto sphere
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

no, I did not make any money from ICO. I have been in bounty campaigns, but now situation is very bad there

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

Recently it is not profitable to invest in ICO, it is better to buy on DEX after ICO it is almost always cheaper, I do not understand how this is possible, but it is a fact.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

I have had some pretty amazing results with ICOs since I started my crypto journey which was last year. Made some very good money from ICO as then, it was common to see an ICO do x5 of its ico prices once it was listed on an exchange. Unfortunately, fast forward to today, the story is now different as most ICOs aren't worth it any longer. Most have either gone under or have dumped massively below ico prices leaving investors with sad experiences. These days, due to the continuous fall in the crypto market, every new project fresh off an ICO has either dumped terribly or simply gone many steps backwards from the ICO prices. People are now scared of ICOs as it isn't attractive anymore. The proliferation of shabby projects haven't helped in this dimension as well. Only few ico projects are actually worth it these days....
kieliremte

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:44:47 PM

I lost a lot on altcoins this year
valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

Early this year when ICO was making a good X return, I made some good money from ICO investing though i was investing with little amount of money, but it's as if the money i made have gone down the drain since the start of this bear market.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

Yes you can earn by investing in ICOs but, what is scary part in it is, not all tokens you buy in each ICO are profitable. Some tokens after being listed in exchanges for a long time still do not have a better price. Sometimes it turns out that the exchange price is lower than the ICO price so there is no profit at all. Instead of gaining profit you lose.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

I earn token from airdrops and bounties and also invest in ICO but before I invest in any of the ICO i make sure that I make  proper finding about the token.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

Yes, I invested in one ico and I was lucky I increased the Deposit by 2 times , I think this is a great result of the project was countinghaus

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

Yes, in 2017 that was possible. Now, surely not, because people are more conservative and they are cumulating more big cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

Yes. I have invested in some ICOs in the past and was lucky enough to make some money from them by selling the tokens after a couple of listings on major popular exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: