Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5539 times)
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

Well, I hardly invest in ICOs since I am much into participating in bounty programmes. Per the situation of the current crypto market, it would be best to invest in those icos which are performing well but it should be done at taking risk. If you can't I think you stay away from it because no one knows what will happen to the crypto market next.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

Currently not the best time for ICO projects. Therefore, the best opportunity to earn money is by investing in ICO at the initial stages, when there are big bonuses, or when the project’s coins have already entered the stock exchange and their price is greatly underestimated by participants of the bounty companies who merge their coins.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:01:04 PM

I do not invest in ICO because I think it is a very risky type of investment. Better then try to make trading on the stock exchange, as though it is a dangerous way, but it can bring good results and everything will depend on you.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
leubirechat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

Waiting for BTC with 1k price
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

yes I invest in ICO and of course ICO makes money for me, because when I invest in ICO during a private sale or pre sale, I will definitely get a bonus 50% - 80% of the amount that I invest and from that bonus will be able to give me profit when the coin is listed on exchanges/markets.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:01:56 AM

Early this year when ICO was making a good X return, I made some good money from ICO investing though i was investing with little amount of money, but it's as if the money i made have gone down the drain since the start of this bear market.
It is not only you who lost the value of their coins and their money invested in crypto currencies. All of the crypto community is in this condition but they do not think it as their lose because they know that a good time is ahead in the crypto and all of their money will be recovered in that market. Try to wait for the good time. You will again start to make profit.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

Now investing in ICO projects is more risky than ever. On the one hand, the risk of fraud is very high, and on the other hand, it is a very difficult period for the cryptocurrency market. Even good and promising ICO projects are now unable to raise the necessary funds and are forced to extend the deadline for holding an ICO or leave.
It is also very difficult to earn now and bounty hunters. Almost no earnings, the situation with checking KYC after the end of the ICO is very annoying and interferes with normal operation.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:31:49 AM

Well I have made some profit from the ICO's that I have joined last year.
But now I think it isn't really that profitable.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:32:57 AM

Yes. I have invested in some ICOs in the past and was lucky enough to make some money from them by selling the tokens after a couple of listings on major popular exchanges.

Feel the benefits in the past year but are different from the current year which is not very profitable and has a price that gets worse every day until now. Everyone can feel this decline. Some people will feel great anxiety this year.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

invest in ICO became another good thing to do. from the project that many have already yielded a value of ICO and ICO that makes it into quite a lot of interest for this period. but it is clear to this year is indeed the quality of ICO ICO and much decreased enough to fail. need revamping and cleaning of the ICO in order to make this be optimal anymore.
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

How I really wish I invested on the ico in the last year 2017. I have participated in many ico's during this year 2018, and sadly, I have no profit gain from all the ico that I participated. All of them have turned negative profit loss. But for now I am still holding those coins even though massive profit loss I have gained.`

joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

I can earn free coin from the ICO in a way to promoting their projects. I join in their campaigns like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit or Instagram. And I joined signature if I am sure that the project will be successful.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
Yes i have experienced investing my money in ICO and i have made money from it. Participating in ICO projects will help you ti earn good money if they started to reach the softcap and the hardcap, but nowadays there are now a lot of failed ICO projects that is why a lot of people are now having a hard time making money from it.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

I have never tried investing in ICO because there is no experience. Some ICOs that I saw were scam, so my fear arose because I would lose my money. Plans to try to invest in ICO exist, but have not found a good ICO. It seems that I have to study with someone who has experience in ICO.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
comforteagle23

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

Making money on ICO is more an art than a way of earning. You select a whole set of projects, invest in them and wait for the return.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

I think ICO as a paradigm is almost dead. Everybody talks about ISO ( security tokens ) Guess it has sence. At last 6 month I saw ICO tokens much cheaper at exchange then in ICO sale...
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

Yes, I made money last year from ICO's since there was a major bull run.
Almost everything gets bought eventually, even $hitcoins.

This 2018, those who ran ICO's are struggling to reach hardcap.
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

make money from ico? I think those who commit crimes with ico are those who actually make money from ico, I haven't felt the benefits of investing through ico
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

If you have a personal website or blog, then it is very easy to earn tokens of new projects by writing reviews of these projects. This will help you fill your site with content and at the same time give you some material rewards.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

I earned on ICO only at the beginning of this year. Now it is quite difficult due to the fact that there are no worthy projects, and investors do not look in the direction of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: