Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5539 times)
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

You can earn with the help of ICO at least by participating in their bounty company. For participation in the bounty you are likely to get a major benefit. And later you can make investments

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

yes I have already made money from the results of the ICO project. but I did not invest in the ICO. I joined the bounty campaign program and at the end of the ICO I got a token. and then I sell the token and I get money. in my opinion investing in ICO with money capital is very risky because most of ICO now is a scam. and ICO tokens cannot last long. more investment in altcoin that has lasted a long time in a coinmarket than investing in the ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

In the current market situation, it is not always profitable to invest in projects, even though it is necessary for them to start, nevertheless, there are very few projects that could really bring profit to investors!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

In the current market situation, it is not always profitable to invest in projects, even though it is necessary for them to start, nevertheless, there are very few projects that could really bring profit to investors!
if we support new project that has no angel investors, we have to make our investment there.but it was really risky at this moment.at this time all coins dumped in market.the developers team have to make solution to protect their investors so could generate profit.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

invest in ICO to the attention of many people in the world of crypto. many of the ICO is always presenting the concept is interesting and pretty valuable coins and can add variety and innovation on the market. that into consideration is should be able to choose the right time to invest in ICO because this is not an easy matter. many results can be obtained from the investment of ICO, but many were trapped and losers due to its origin in selecting the ICO.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

I participated in the ICO many times, but so far I have not earned anything. Problems in the market are constantly reducing the capitalization of projects and tokens are getting cheaper. I believe that success will come, it is a matter of time.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Every single ICO I have ever invested in was a money loser. Now I am in the camp that professes "if you can't mine it, it's a scam".

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

If we invest in a good and successful project, we will definitely benefit. But now many ICO coins have declined after entering the exchange. So that many investors experience losses and this makes many people afraid to invest. If you want to benefit from ICO investments, you must do some research before joining the ICO project.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

Years, I have made money from several ICOs. The latest ICO was bgogo, where I can make 4x in a less than 1 month. There why I love ICOs Wink

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

The opportunity I have in making money from crypto comes mostly from contributions at ICO. Through participation in ICO, I was able to get money, up to this moment I have not been able to get very fantastic results. That made me continue to be curious and continue to explore the potential at ICO through my productivity in the ICO. Maybe I can get a large amount of value when the market conditions have improved and all the values ​​have risen again.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

I have invested a lot of money in different ICO projects, but I have made a mistake and have invested in every ICO that I found and that had great ratings on rating website. Do not repeat my mistakes and make your own investigation of each project.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
Yes of course I have made money from ICOs when the time ICOs are still good for investment but for now I guess ICOs are no longer gives good profit anymore because most of ICOs now are offering at high price during their PRE-SALE but at the end when the coins are available in the market, the price are very dip much lower than the price during their PRE-SALE. I am sorry to say this but this is what I have observer so maybe when investing to ICO project we need to choose those give us good earnings at the end.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

This year for me hasn't been conducive for investing in ICOs so I try as much to stay away for some time now. However, when I found a project interesting I support it through bounty hunting. The results haven't been that encouraging but we hoping for the best.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

This year, of course I had some losses , but in 2017 I earned a decent amount , and I think you need to invest when the market returns then you can earn good money again

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

I don't want to announce that the golden days of ICO is over, there are still good ICO around, but unfortunately, there are so many ICO around us that it's hard to pick the right one that is going to make an impact in the market, investors now prefer to buy these coins when it hit the market, because it is where the real value of the coin show up.

elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

It has long ceased to invest in ICO, because it has lost a lot, it seems to me now that few projects collect the necessary amounts!
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

even though I participated in various ico campaigns, and I got rewarded tokens, but I did not invest with ico. because I think that ico has a large potential risk, which can be destroyed when market prices continue to fall. every time I get a reward, what I do is sell it and convert the ico coin to eth. and I started storing it in eth form. or other coins that I think have the potential to grow in the future.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

Yep but not that much but nowadays I don't really invest in ICO since there are plenty of scam ICO,
I don't think that there are people who gain profit from ICO's from the past few months.

Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

If you are on the withdrawal of coins / tokens to physical currency, then no.  While I use dividends received in ico exclusively in the field of cryptocurrency

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

I have never invested inico because in my opinion it is too risky and I also see many investors losing a lot of money when investing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: