Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TokenSale/ICO] 🚀 Cashbag.io Token Sale 15% Bonus 🚀 ForkDelta Exchange 👍🏻  (Read 24959 times)
CBJon (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:16:23 AM

Our whitepaper is now available at https://tokensale.cashbag.co and you are invited to comment or ask questions directly of our founders.

If you have any questions join the telegram group on https://t.me/cashbagtoken or search 'cashbagtoken' in Telegram.

CASHBAG.co - The Cash Back Cryptocurrency  █  The blockchain platform for instant settlement and micropayments of cash back rewards. █  Pre-Sale On Now.   +3000 ETH pledged!  Token Sale starts 12  March 2018 12PM UTC     
TELEGRAM ◥ ◤ WHITEPAPER ◥ ◤ VIDEO
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:11:29 AM

CASHBAG WHITEPAPER now requesting Comments

Hi all,

The CashBag whitepaper has been released and we're inviting community comment and feedback.  Your feedback would be much appreciated.

Read WhitePaper:  https://tokensale.cashbag.co/documents/CB_Token_Sale_Whitepaper.pdf

If you'd like to join our Telegram discussion, please go to: https://t.me/cashbagtoken

Look forward to hearing any questions you may have.
Jonathan

CASHBAG.co - The Cash Back Cryptocurrency  █  The blockchain platform for instant settlement and micropayments of cash back rewards. █  Pre-Sale On Now.   +3000 ETH pledged!  Token Sale starts 12  March 2018 12PM UTC     
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:15:17 PM

Thank you!

CBJon (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:41:16 PM

Good to see ICO ratings starting to appear!  We are working to add more info to ratings sites to reflect the high quality of our offering.

Advertisers  CBC  is a utility token, with a guaranteed minimum redemption value for advertising on CashBag.. 

When you buy tokens during the presale you are buying an advertising contract at presale discount.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:33:02 AM

You had a working product already? And are you really partnering with eBay, AliExpress, Booking.com? Any media coverage or press release about this upcoming tokensale?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
atkinsmariana

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:09:51 AM

More clarification and details have to be given by developer to know the viability of this project . Btw, I don't use twitter and only have 20 follower, can i participate? This is my first bounty, I hope I have done all right. 
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:18:31 AM

More clarification and details have to be given by developer to know the viability of this project . Btw, I don't use twitter and only have 20 follower, can i participate? This is my first bounty, I hope I have done all right. 

I understand, but remember we have a team of developers and a long term project here.

Our Founder created and patented & sold to Google the methodology for tracking multi-network transactions in an affiliate management relationships.

We have a fully developed software and cash back management system, already deployed and working for over 2 years and working with over 130K users and hundreds of merchants, tracking sales.

We did not post this on GitHub, as it's proprietary code.  Our smart contracts will be placed on Github in the next few weeks.

CBJon (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:25:46 AM

You had a working product already? And are you really partnering with eBay, AliExpress, Booking.com? Any media coverage or press release about this upcoming tokensale?

Yes, we have hundreds of partnerships in place.
 BROWSE PARTNER LIST

Latest merchants to Join:

AutoBarn
AVIS
AVG
Barnes & Noble
BestBuy
Emirates Airlines
Tiger Direct
New York Pass
Air France
Sacs Fifth Ave

CBJon (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:52:26 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!
Remember our airdrop is now on and bounty campaigns launching soon.

Read the main thread for more info and claim your free CBC now!

CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

Translation

2018 is here!  Soon the CashBag Token Sale will go public.
We’re launching our translation bounty.

Translations needed for
Korean,
Indonesian,
French,
German,
Russian
+ more.

If you have translation experience please comment to register interest and reserve language + PM &  send an email with your work to tokensale@cashbag.co

10,000 CBC ($2500) per approved translation.
One translation per language only.
Max 10 translation languages.
7 day translation required after acceptance of translator.
CBC issued on close of token sale
Translation quality will be verified, only verified and approved translations will be accepted.
No Google Translate translations will be accepted.

CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

Due to the spike in ETH pricing the CashBag Token Issue price has changed to 6,000 CBC / ETH.  (0,00016667 ETH/CBC).
Bonus of 40% now on during presale.  Token Sale starts 22 Jan!

cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

Hello CashBag team,

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com. CashBag ICO was just added to our ICO listing and is now available on our website.

https://cryptoslate.com/coins/cashbag/

If you need any help - feel free to contact me.
Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

Hi dev! Found your project and have several questions. Here they are:

1) Is it true that I can choose in what currency I may get a reward for purchasing some items from a merchant? I read on the website that you offer USD, EUR... any crypto as well?
2) Am I likely to have a possibility to have a cashbaG while buying smth in real shops (not online) ?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

Is it just a bank? I understand your wish to create your own debit card. It is a great thing actually, I also wonder whether you are going to take any fees for transactions or not? And how big they are, if any?
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

Hi dev! Found your project and have several questions. Here they are:

1) Is it true that I can choose in what currency I may get a reward for purchasing some items from a merchant? I read on the website that you offer USD, EUR... any crypto as well?
2) Am I likely to have a possibility to have a cashbaG while buying smth in real shops (not online) ?

Hello there!  

1.  Yes, when you shop online as a cashbag member you choose a currency you want to get paid in.  It's usually the currency of your country.
We offer USD, EUR, ZAR and support for more currencies coming.
You can also choose to earn part or all your cash back in CBC crypto.

2.  Our roadmap includes rolling out visa/mastercard debit cards which will enable you to earn and spend CBC in stores, through your card.

Our presale is closing soon, so visit https://tokensale.cashbag.co

CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

Is it just a bank? I understand your wish to create your own debit card. It is a great thing actually, I also wonder whether you are going to take any fees for transactions or not? And how big they are, if any?

great question.

Our objective is to limit fees on transactions, which is why we created the blockchain settlement platform.  We are not a bank, but in the countries we anticipate rolling out the cards we will partner with banks or acquirers and will obtain the licensing required for each jurisdiction.

VISA/Mastercard fees will still apply to the merchants, but we will aim to minimise fees to our members.

Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

great question.

Our objective is to limit fees on transactions, which is why we created the blockchain settlement platform.  We are not a bank, but in the countries we anticipate rolling out the cards we will partner with banks or acquirers and will obtain the licensing required for each jurisdiction.

VISA/Mastercard fees will still apply to the merchants, but we will aim to minimise fees to our members.

Pretty nice! Visa and MasterCard allows to avoid any fees besides exchange ones.

It could be hard to cover all the countries because of strict conditions that refer to financial systems. However, if advertising companies are interested in your service, you will be successful for sure!

So good luck to your project!
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

We're pleased to announce the following new merchants have been included in CashBag.co's shopping partner list.

kamarchek

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

We're pleased to announce the following new merchants have been included in CashBag.co's shopping partner list.

Is this for real? Because if it’s true you have so great brand support to go with!

Well, I’m really encouraged to try your coin on eBay and booking, it looks like simply cash back. I want to know what advantages you have against banks which also provide  with cash back service?
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Is this for real? Because if it’s true you have so great brand support to go with!

Well, I’m really encouraged to try your coin on eBay and booking, it looks like simply cash back. I want to know what advantages you have against banks which also provide  with cash back service?

Hm.. names are great indeed.

Join your question. I do not know exactly how it works if we are talking about a bank. But I suppose merchants pays for this as well.

Using blockchain technology much faster and more safety. I believe it might be really useful. Interesting how it depends on ETH exchange rate.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: