Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:39:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TokenSale/ICO] 🚀 Cashbag.io Token Sale 15% Bonus 🚀 ForkDelta Exchange 👍🏻  (Read 24959 times)
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

Dev, I have a question.
If you issue plastic cards, will it be possible to pay with it in shops which are not your partners? I mean are you going to create real payment system?
OMLETovich

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

Dev, I have a question.
If you issue plastic cards, will it be possible to pay with it in shops which are not your partners? I mean are you going to create real payment system?

Are they going to issue a planting card? Well, I don’t think they can afford to have such a huge, or even enormous campaign to create a whole new system. What you are talking about is a bank. It’s not about cashbag, since they offer a service that is inside the financial model. No credits or loans, no deposits, just cb that is a part of advertising companies payments for a market place
CBJon (OP)

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

Our long term roadmap includes integrating our wallet with a visa/MasterCard enabled just in time settlement platform.   this will require licensing in the jurisdictions that it is integrated in.

Eventually, we envision using CBC Card to shop and earn at offline and online merchants

CASHBAG.co - The Cash Back Cryptocurrency  █  The blockchain platform for instant settlement and micropayments of cash back rewards. █  Pre-Sale On Now.   +3000 ETH pledged!  Token Sale starts 12  March 2018 12PM UTC     
TELEGRAM ◥ ◤ WHITEPAPER ◥ ◤ VIDEO
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

Our long term roadmap includes integrating our wallet with a visa/MasterCard enabled just in time settlement platform.   this will require licensing in the jurisdictions that it is integrated in.

Eventually, we envision using CBC Card to shop and earn at offline and online merchants

That’s really hard to do I think. I do not know how to prepare all the documents, but I think it possible though having enough resources. So CBC Card may have a great potential. You know there still no such cards for altcoins, if you are the first to do that CBC will be pushed forward in case of a great demand. Then I see the problem of ‘not enough coins’ in the economy, just imagine how big the demand will be. You should think of issuing coins further. The demand may be adjusted by increasing prices for your coin. We will see Smiley
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:01:19 PM

Sounds good, but honestly looks like a dream Smiley but best wishes, I hope you can do it. I’m following and would like to see some interesting news from you. At least I can buy a little and wait Smiley believe in your project
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

Sounds good, but honestly looks like a dream Smiley but best wishes, I hope you can do it. I’m following and would like to see some interesting news from you. At least I can buy a little and wait Smiley believe in your project

every ico is like a dream! i think cashbag has everything to start with. however need some more information about banks that are your partners. could you list them please!
Suarezzz

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:15:31 AM

I like the idea however you should do a lot of work to do so. It sometimes happens that most of the plans that you be goingy I XX
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

Your service is totally not a new thing, however, I’ve never seen cb with option to choose a currency that you get back. Then there’s something new about it. When the main sale will take place?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

Your service is totally not a new thing, however, I’ve never seen cb with option to choose a currency that you get back. Then there’s something new about it. When the main sale will take place?

This is a totally new thing since it provide with such an option. For example, I don’t like to buy any crypto, but to get it just in exchange for fiat without even buying it is very attractive to me!
Suarezzz

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

This is a totally new thing since it provide with such an option. For example, I don’t like to buy any crypto, but to get it just in exchange for fiat without even buying it is very attractive to me!

Then for it is a way to get some crypto  Shocked Cool

For it’s just an opportunity to compare the cash back service that I’m using right now (and which is not as good) and cashbag. I’m sure that I want to join ico in fact, but to try this out 100%
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

Hey! What the bonus do I have participating in the ICO? I see the idea with the cashback, but why to join you now?
MaryS3

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

bounty?
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

Hey! What the bonus do I have participating in the ICO? I see the idea with the cashback, but why to join you now?

Hello there Yoverdot

Right now during the pre-sale there is a 40% bonus.  To claim your bonus you need to register, make your pre-sale purchase and send ETH to the address you'll be assigned.

Easy as that!

Presale ends soon!

CASHBAG.co - The Cash Back Cryptocurrency  █  The blockchain platform for instant settlement and micropayments of cash back rewards. █  Pre-Sale On Now.   +3000 ETH pledged!  Token Sale starts 12  March 2018 12PM UTC     
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

every ico is like a dream! i think cashbag has everything to start with. however need some more information about banks that are your partners. could you list them please!

Hello Mandarinka

We are currently negotiating with acquiring partners and will release details as soon as we have permission to release the information.

It's part of our roadmap and our card issue is still some time away, so we've got plenty of runway.

We're a conservative company, so we don't want to hype and pump the release too early ;-)

Ceburekus

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

Hello there Yoverdot

Right now during the pre-sale there is a 40% bonus.  To claim your bonus you need to register, make your pre-sale purchase and send ETH to the address you'll be assigned.

Easy as that!

Presale ends soon!

Wow, it is a very big bonus. How much time it will take to enter the exchange markets?
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

Hello there Yoverdot

Easy as that!

Presale ends soon!

Wow, it is a very big bonus. How much time it will take to enter the exchange markets?

In my experience it may take from a month to six months! This does not mean that you want to sell them immediately cuz it’s much better to forget about tokens and become happy when passing the year you notice that they cost 2x more than initially. ICO is never a short-term investment.
OMLETovich

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

Hello there Yoverdot

Easy as that!

Presale ends soon!

In my experience it may take from a month to six months! This does not mean that you want to sell them immediately cuz it’s much better to forget about tokens and become happy when passing the year you notice that they cost 2x more than initially. ICO is never a short-term investment.

It can take much longer! The main cause is that the token must become liquid. There must be a demand for it. I would not count on getting any profits for a year or smth
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

Hi! If you issue a card with cash back will it take any commission fee for purchasing items in real shops?
CBJon (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

We’re still in discussions with card issuers on this, but our philosophy is to enable our consumers to earn as much cash back as possible, so the card will act as a vehicle to earn cash back in store when you shop. Merchants will pay the processing fees,,the way they usually do in the visa/Mastercard relationship and by using the Merchant MID coding we’d be able to track the transactions and assign rebates to our members.

anchousser

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

We’re still in discussions with card issuers on this, but our philosophy is to enable our consumers to earn as much cash back as possible, so the card will act as a vehicle to earn cash back in store when you shop. Merchants will pay the processing fees,,the way they usually do in the visa/Mastercard relationship and by using the Merchant MID coding we’d be able to track the transactions and assign rebates to our members.

“As much ... as possible” how much is this in fact? At least how much do you expect?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: