Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OCP] OC Protocol | NO PREMINE | NO ICO | SHA256 TRIPLE | HYBRID POW/POS  (Read 4366 times)
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Since the project is just a re-branding, does this mean there will be no ICO will be held.
Does the coins also available to be trade in exchange already?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fratrad

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

Since the project is just a re-branding, does this mean there will be no ICO will be held.
Does the coins also available to be trade in exchange already?
There never was an ICO, full PoW.

You already can buy it on coinexchange: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/OC/BTC
hurr1cane

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

any1 under wallet debug screen, for related command 'getpeerinfo'  , there is someone with "timeoffset" : -643,
can any1 please elaborate what this means and how it effects OC network??  mighty thanks
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

any1 under wallet debug screen, for related command 'getpeerinfo'  , there is someone with "timeoffset" : -643,
can any1 please elaborate what this means and how it effects OC network??  mighty thanks

Someone with wrong time on the PC.
It can be a problem for him/her if he/she is solomining, but for the network it's a non-issue.

barry.evans

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

Will the project be listed on other exchanges?
staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

Will the project be listed on other exchanges?

We have no problem with exchanges listing OC. Simple fact there is no developer premine or ico funds for premium exchange venture.
If OC survives and passes the test of time it will do so with a pure open source spirit.

Kwayday

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:24:54 AM

Hey, web developer & marketer here. I came across this project some time ago, & love the open source spirit of it. My buddy and I are getting started on the website build for the coin tonight should have it up and running in the next 48 hrs.

Really looking to get this project some traction as it seems trading has been dead for some time. Anyone interested in joining us to get this coin going again?
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:18:30 AM

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
fratrad

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Hey, web developer & marketer here. I came across this project some time ago, & love the open source spirit of it. My buddy and I are getting started on the website build for the coin tonight should have it up and running in the next 48 hrs.

Really looking to get this project some traction as it seems trading has been dead for some time. Anyone interested in joining us to get this coin going again?
I would love to help you, please join OC telegram channel  Smiley
https://t.me/OC_CyptoCurency
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Welll this just made my day a lot better.

Cheers to opensource and comunity spirit.

A group of crypto enthusiasts took the iniciative and created a telegram channel.

https://t.me/occointelegram and announced the path forward https://occnetwork.co/.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

From https://t.me/occointelegram/4

Welcome to the New OC Coin!

A little about whats going on here and whats in store for OC.

OC is an open-source coin created by an anonymous satoshi-like dev in early 2017. OC was announced February 22nd and launched March 1st 2017 (unix time 1488326400). There was no premine and the block reward for the first 500 blocks was 0, making the first four days of mining with 0 payout to prevent low difficulty instamine. The project was taken over by the community in the first days, developing additional services like block explorers, mining software and social networks.

Over time progress on the project stalled and the coin was all but dead until we decided to bring the project new life. To grow the coin to its fullest potential.

Over the next few weeks we will be developing the following:

-New Whitepaper
-New Branding
-New Website
-New Full Roadmap
-Masternode Block Rewards
-Full wallet developments

This project has always been community driven and open source. We dont own it, there was never a premine or dev fund, we are not hijacking this project to be our own, only using our talents and skills to help bring this project to life and we invite all those in the community to do the same.

If youre interested in helping make this happen and take this coin to the big leagues, send a dm to admin and lets work!

New Website: www.occnetwork.co

fratrad

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:00:54 PM

From https://t.me/occointelegram/4

Welcome to the New OC Coin!

A little about whats going on here and whats in store for OC.

OC is an open-source coin created by an anonymous satoshi-like dev in early 2017. OC was announced February 22nd and launched March 1st 2017 (unix time 1488326400). There was no premine and the block reward for the first 500 blocks was 0, making the first four days of mining with 0 payout to prevent low difficulty instamine. The project was taken over by the community in the first days, developing additional services like block explorers, mining software and social networks.

Over time progress on the project stalled and the coin was all but dead until we decided to bring the project new life. To grow the coin to its fullest potential.

Over the next few weeks we will be developing the following:

-New Whitepaper
-New Branding
-New Website
-New Full Roadmap
-Masternode Block Rewards
-Full wallet developments

This project has always been community driven and open source. We dont own it, there was never a premine or dev fund, we are not hijacking this project to be our own, only using our talents and skills to help bring this project to life and we invite all those in the community to do the same.

If youre interested in helping make this happen and take this coin to the big leagues, send a dm to admin and lets work!

New Website: www.occnetwork.co
Nice that there is finally some development going on! Very exited to see the new website  Smiley http://occnetwork.co/
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

hi, ive been POS mining for a long time and never has my INTERNET SECURITY software popped this up until today,
HIGH an intrusion attempt by 192.99.19.160 was blocked 7/3/2018 3:44:40PM BLOCKED
IPS Alert Name  System Infected:Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 11
Attacking Computer 192.99.19.160,8881
Destination Address  MYPC (192.168.0.2,49604)
I hope theres no key logger built into it  //the ips alert name not the wallet
I have no rpc ports open in config, that rpc port is not even under default commands in OC wallet
im a bit reluctant to enter my encryption password to stake , all the best

Hi the wallet itself is malware free it does have setgenerate mining function integrated so that may cause a flag in some AV products.
 What you experienced is something else. The IP you posted appears to be hosted at OVH and is associated with quite a few altcoin full nodes.
I have no idea where you managed a scrss reference about keylogger and a remote network intrussion attempt.

This IP 192.99.19.160 is not mine but its seen on the OC node list. You can simply block it in your firewall. My bets guess is that the server has some malware on itCan really do anything about it This is P2P network. About your rpc port comments dont really know what you mean if traffic on port 49604 has reached your local computer you might wanna check your rouoter and disable uPNP or of you have port 49604 nat-ed to your local machine for some reason but my best guess is that you have uPNP enabled on your router.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

the node with the mentioned IP above , your PC is System Infected: Miner.Bitcoinminer Activity 11
Description
This signature detects PUA.Coinminer activity on the infected machine.

Additional Information
PUA.Coinminer is a detection for a file based cryptocurrency miner that runs on your system. These miners consumes enormous CPU resources, making computer use sluggish. If you haven't downloaded the file it may be brought onto your system through various sources like bundled in PUA, Exploitation etc. If you find this signature hitting its expected that a miner is hosted on your system.

best xxx is on legit //videobox....com

Btw PUA stans for potencially unwanted appplication. Most security apps flag any crytop mining or staking application as PUP. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potentially_unwanted_program

fratrad

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

ive reinstalled o/s and OC wallet backed up, all sync, I used the same password to send all OC to exchange , then after reinstall, and returning OC to my wallet 1DKCuNppGv1gx........   "The passphrase entered for the wallet decryption was incorrect"   ,,, this thing is cursed all after this new occ website
I should kept everything in exchange - 71858   .... ,,ive been using the same password for all my POS staking  Shocked

my 5cents worth to all keep it in the exchange
I will try later
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/address.dws?1DKCuNppGv1gxxbmTctHGMVMaz4pRXpH1j.htm

UPDATE// MY PASSWORD IS NO LONGER MY PASSWORD......WHAT A WASTE OF 1YEAR AND 4MONTHS     Shocked
my password is over 35characters,,,i suspect this new website crew have something to do with this, the timing is too convenient
I WILL BE REPOSTING THIS POST AS A FORM OF RETALIATION , SO PEOPLE DONT WASTE THEIR TIME,FOR THE YEARS TO COME
Hi, I never had problems with OC wallet... As I can see in the adress you moved your coins 2 days ago?  Huh
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

ive reinstalled o/s and OC wallet backed up, all sync, I used the same password to send all OC to exchange , then after reinstall, and returning OC to my wallet 1DKCuNppGv1gx........   "The passphrase entered for the wallet decryption was incorrect"   ,,, this thing is cursed all after this new occ website
I should kept everything in exchange - 71858   .... ,,ive been using the same password for all my POS staking  Shocked

my 5cents worth to all keep it in the exchange
I will try later
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/address.dws?1DKCuNppGv1gxxbmTctHGMVMaz4pRXpH1j.htm

UPDATE// MY PASSWORD IS NO LONGER MY PASSWORD......WHAT A WASTE OF 1YEAR AND 4MONTHS     Shocked
my password is over 35characters,,,i suspect this new website crew have something to do with this, the timing is too convenient
I WILL BE REPOSTING THIS POST AS A FORM OF RETALIATION , SO PEOPLE DONT WASTE THEIR TIME,FOR THE YEARS TO COME

I will add my two cents here. There is nothing wrong with OC code its clean as a whistle. Alert keys have been long removed from any popular crypto. The new team members havent even touched the source code but feel free to check yourself https://github.com/OC-CryptoCurrency/OC/commits/master since last commit was from @krilson and this git repo will remain the official git for OC.

I do however have some setbacks around your NIS of yours I am guessing it stands for Norton Internet Security . About 20 years ago i actually used that piece of shizzz as well.Today i would never never never have that crapware on same computer as a crypto wallet holding anything. I dont have an answer for your 35 pwd long encryption problem but i have seen people messup encryption keys with less charackters.

How can one even modify ones wallet encryption password over a blockchain it just doenst work that way.

If the Oc address you posted is your wallet the coins are still on it https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/address.dws?1DKCuNppGv1gxxbmTctHGMVMaz4pRXpH1j.htm so this clearly is a password problem and i wish i could help out but you already know there is nothing i can do. All i can hope for is that you have a typo somewhere in that 35 character password or a bug in your password manager sincer i kinda dooubt you keep that kind of password in memorry.

Again there hasnt been a single line of coin code change since 24 Oct 2017.

Hope you get your wallet pass issue sorted out.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:41:16 AM

calling anthing a issue is downplaying the situation, my ip address is on the original ANN thread by the KimBasinger  Developer like a lot are , so yes my happenings are real
addnode=220.245. //original thread list addnode ip by KimBasinger ANN first page
so obviously my concerns are more than yours

My IP is there as well. Like said hope you get your password sorted out.

fratrad

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

Dear OC comminity vote on OCs new ticker. OCP or OCB

https://twitter.com/oc_crypto/status/1016039968513429504?s=21
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

Thats just generic ico marketing spam. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2213771;sa=showPosts

Post reported as non relevant to the thread topic.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:03:53 PM

Twitter votes have spoken. https://twitter.com/OC_Crypto/status/1016039968513429504

OC will become OCP (OC protocol).

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: