Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 05:52:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 6922 times)
sheamus10

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

I think now is a good time to invest, every year bitcoin prices are rising. My suggestion is to invest in bitcoin or other altcoin, this is your chance to build a bright future.
because I think bitcoin will still be a very profitable investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DMiracle1

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:21:05 AM

What are you waiting for? Go go go and invest now. No time to waste. If you don't make your move now, tomorrow maybe too late. What i mean is, it's price might go too much higher that you'll need all your savings to afford even a bit.
Have you heard of the saying, " the early bird catches the worm"?
Act now.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:24:41 AM

I think now is a good time to invest, every year bitcoin prices are rising. My suggestion is to invest in bitcoin or other altcoin, this is your chance to build a bright future.

I agree with you that bitcoin is a very profitable investment and right now you can see that the market of bitcoin is falling down as the bitcoin cash market is hyping the newbies and being manipulated by the whales. This is the right time to buy bitcoin because the market is having some dips and dips are the best place to enter the market for investment.

pecson134

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:51:06 AM

Actually I think that anytime could be the best time to invest on bitcoins. It is just up to you when you will start  investing and I do think you also need some good skills and strategies to make this move more successful. Patience and determination is also a must because you need to continuously monitor bitcoin price because it is constantly changing and this changes also affects investing.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
295% GROWTH IN SALES
TOKENIZING INFLUENCERS GLOBALLY
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
dexter42

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:53:10 AM

invest now. you heard it here first, now is the best time to buy bitcoin. It already dipped.
pdavidp

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:13:57 AM

That is good question, i was wondering the same thing. Anytime is good when talking long term.
dns

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:42:40 AM

No, don't wait! If you wait the BTC prise rise more and more and you can buy hihg price, but never late to buy :-)

Never give up! ;-)
jancukiyah

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:54:35 AM

I think wait is not solution if you want to earn some bitcoin now. Just invest bitcoin now and earn some profit. Don't think about what happen next, success can't come to you if you're not go to take them. Just buy bitcoin and make some chances that you can earn some profits.

East7547

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:19:21 AM

Now might be a good time to invest, we could be at the bottom of the correction and with the Futures investments we could be looking at another increase
mustakforum

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:34:13 AM

My advice, you should invest now considering the growing bitcoin development, otherwise you do now you will regret it later.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
earl07

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:08:06 AM

im new in bitcoin and im still learning about how it works.
i prefer to wait than to invest it unwisely its too risky .btc price suddenly decrease sometimes increase and vice versa .goodtiming is the best choice for it  .be patience and wait for the right time to invest .in that way you can earn more profit.
Dontme

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:11:55 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
Well, as you can see bitcoin price rises everyday and we can't tell that this will become stable or not right? But we can see a big potential of bitcoin in the coming future. As of this days, the best things you can do with your bitcoin is to invest some, and keep some because keeping it is investment itself.

Btcvilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:16:40 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

if you have to wait for the decline of bitcoin, I think it takes a lot of time. that too if bitcoin down

so now it is about the options and the speculation you are doing. I think the first thing you have to do is take the time and look for all the knowledge about bitcoin.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Lpim01

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:28:06 AM

im new in bitcoin and im still learning about how it works.
i prefer to wait than to invest it unwisely its too risky .btc price suddenly decrease sometimes increase and vice versa .goodtiming is the best choice for it  .be patience and wait for the right time to invest .in that way you can earn more profit.
If you are doubted about investing bitcoin, then it is better not to take the risk because it  might get you in trouble and loss your money. Of course, investing bitcoin is not an easy as of what the other says. It will totally requires knowledge about investment and it is wisely to plan ahead before taking steps.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
East7547

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:29:42 AM

Now might be a good time to invest, we could be at the bottom of the correction and with the Futures investments we could be looking at another increase
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:34:16 AM

hmm i think u should wait because bitcoin is keep increasing so what if u invest tye bitcoin but suddenly it increase so what you shoupd do with that

josgandosbro

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:36:03 AM

if you have to wait for the decline of bitcoin, I think it takes a lot of time. that too if bitcoin down

so now it is about the options and the speculation you are doing. I think the first thing you have to do is take the time and look for all the knowledge about bitcoin.
For now the bitcoin price is down, maybe there will be an opportunity for anyone who wants to buy it. and will probably return in the next few weeks. I have bought a little for investment I hope this is the right choice

Kakawate

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:39:40 AM

If you are planning on investing on bitcoin and in long term, then, waiting would just be a hindrance to you, it would just give you a reason to regret not investing in bitcoin while its price is as it is today, but investing on it today, will give you the feeling that you just have to wait till it brings you the profit that you are wanting.

mozillaspez

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:57:15 AM

If you are planning on investing on bitcoin and in long term, then, waiting would just be a hindrance to you, it would just give you a reason to regret not investing in bitcoin while its price is as it is today, but investing on it today, will give you the feeling that you just have to wait till it brings you the profit that you are wanting.
why to wait? you either buy, or isn't present) I think that else not late to buy bitcoin because it hasn't reached the maximum of the price
Tipsters

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:08:38 AM

The price of bitcoin these days is decreasing so you should wait until its price is affordable for you. You need to be patient if you are investing on bitcoin because it requires a lot of time. Bitcoin’s value is decreasing because of the hardfork. Just wait and it will decrease even more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.