Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12833 times)
raaaj100

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:42:10 AM

You better wait for a little more since its market value at this moment is continuously falling. Patiently check for its market value daily and when its market price started to rise, that's the best time to buy Bitcoin because your investment will go along with the increase of its price in the market so profit will be earned as its price, rise.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:47:02 AM

If you are planning to invest in bitcoon you should start it now than later. Today the bitcoin is rapidly growing, and if you start now you will be a part of its growth. Just like in other industries we must start when it is on there highest pick. The wait is long over, start now rather to regret in the future
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:57:33 AM

Re: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?

i think you should wait a little more because as i feel and forseen that bitcoin will still deplete and decrease a bit due to people will have a reason to cashout and withdraw their coins on this day or later in order for them to prepare on this new years eve and of course tommorow also january 1.  bitcoin is also good in short term investment because it is already proven and tested to increase and pump in just a matter of shorter time.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:03:49 AM

If you are asking advice then I will suggest you to invest on bitcoin as soon as you can.Because Bitcoin price is growing up very quickly and the sooner you invest on bitcoin,the sooner you will be benefited.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:44:27 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
so what are you waiting for,invest now.if you want a long-term investment join our signature campaign and choose carefully if what campaign you join in.to make your investment success just read and follow the rules on what campaign you joined to avoid also ban.this is the best investment i had ever made since i joined in bitcointalk.and you can buy bitcoin when the price is low and hold it for a while orit depends on you and look at the price of bitcoin always to know when you sell it.
Christian13

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:15:36 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

I think the best way to consider is to Invest in bitcoin. Investing in the business of bitcoin will provide you a high yield of interest which even you
are sleep your money is still working for you. in other words they will give you a huge amount of return on investment in just short period of time.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:25:56 PM

I think the best way to consider is to Invest in bitcoin. Investing in the business of bitcoin will provide you a high yield of interest which even you
are sleep your money is still working for you. in other words they will give you a huge amount of return on investment in just short period of time.

Right. And waiting only makes you lose a lot of opportunities. You must be firm if you decide to start a career as a trader. Part of it is to have confidence in yourself. If you decide to wait then you'll likely miss out on a better entry to buy your favorite alts.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
maynguyen

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:38:38 PM

At present, the price of bitcoin has dropped. I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin. I think you do not need to wait if you want to invest in bitcoin because it's value always changes.

BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

Based on the bitcoin price exchange, I think the best option to choose is to buy and invest in bitcoin.
The market value slowly strikes down through this we can be able to buy more bitcoin at lower price and wait the perfect time to withdraw it. Through this we can earn more money without exerting too much effort for it.
SiOmnesEgoNon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

if you wait and hold the bitcoin you earn money for sure but it took much of time and the invest have a big jackpot bitcoin if your investment is successful but its very risky its up to you if you go investment or hold your bitcoin.
triads

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:46:37 AM

Price-wise, it's a decent time to buy in. We've had our first major correction since passing $10,000.

But why not diversify a bit? Put 1/3 into BTC. Then put 1/3 into an alternate major coin like ETH or LiteCoin. Finally, put 1/3 into several up-and-coming coins. This way, you'll be broadly exposed in crypto generally.  And you won't be subject to a single event on a particular coin.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:55:06 AM

People should invest in bitcoin now. They should get it on $12k which is the lowest it can get because it's price is just fluctuating between $12k-$15k and do it before it's too late.
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

On my own point of view I think its better to invest on bitcoin now sin the value of it drops so you can buy bitcoin at a low price and all you need to do is to just wait a little bit longer for the value of bitcoin to rise again so that when you sell it you will be able to earn big and get rich aswell.
mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:30:37 AM

Bitcoin price has just recovered now. You should buy and hold it in few months. I am sure with you, you will get big profit

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

For me I will wait for the right time when to sell my bitcoin. As for now I will still working hard in order to earn more bitcoins and then I will save them until the time its price and value will be in higher level maybe that is the time I will sell some of it then save the rest.
rashhaqe

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

I am new user .... Now i am learning about Bitcoin .   i am observed about Bitcoin than can invest on Bitcoin.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

For me I will wait for the right time when to sell my bitcoin. As for now I will still working hard in order to earn more bitcoins and then I will save them until the time its price and value will be in higher level maybe that is the time I will sell some of it then save the rest.
this is what some of the best thing to do for the way on how some of us may able to take for the way on how we are able to save for what are the best in the future and there is no such a right time for when you investing but the way on how you may buy this is depends on.
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

I think you should invest on bitcoin now because in few months its value is more likely to be expensive than now so buy bitcoins now regret later! Joke, but by bitcoins now then you can invest it if you want to get higher profit and if you want to earn more.

Exactly, it's better to invest in at the present time because bitcoin is always on an ever increasing ride no matter how it tumbles  and so i think its better to invest into it at any time you have the means because it will eventually increase from the rate at which you bought it.
I think you should make your invest because if you wait you will not able to complete your project and launch your project, it will make your project late to complete as a result you will a late to generate income so why not generate income on time which is only possible if you invest soon your bitcoin and start work on your project.
bulls3y3

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:21:21 AM

It depends, just wait until the price of bitcoin is low then invest. Your enemy here in bitcoin is time, for example if the price of bitcoin doesnt decrease it is better to invest now than waiting to the price to low.what  if the price doesnt decrease, and you just waste your time.
Donawoite

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

You don't need to wait to invest in bitcoin now because if you wait price will continue rising. Now is the best time to invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: