Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Wait or Invest On Bitcoin?  (Read 12825 times)
Ryan1212

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:06:21 AM

For me i m still wait because when im newbie i dint trust to invest to bitcoin because I do not know how much I am paying for so I'm tempted to invest in bitcoin so the easiest way is to wait .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:15:36 AM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.
If you want to invest  go invest now because there is no good time to invest bitcoin just always see the price of bitcoin if you invest in bitcoin and all you need is to be patient all the time to win in invest.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:27:15 AM

For me i m still wait because when im newbie i dint trust to invest to bitcoin because I do not know how much I am paying for so I'm tempted to invest in bitcoin so the easiest way is to wait .

I think knowledge of bitcoin can not be measured from level in this forum, because many of them are newbie but have enough knowledge to do various business in bitcoin.
I think at this moment opportunity to buy because bitcoin prices are falling, and bitcoin investments provide a great advantage and one of the best investments today.
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:34:18 AM

It's better to invest now because in some months time, your money might not buy token due to high value of the coin

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:38:07 AM

It's better to invest now because in some months time, your money might not buy token due to high value of the coin
Yes i agree with you ! You dont need to wait to invest in bitcoin because anytime you are free to invest no tekniks and waiting to invest just take the risk and you only need is to be patient all the time.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:56:41 AM

I agree with you, we should invest now on bitcoin why?because bitcoin can give us a better future, we all know that bitcoin is starting to make noise on different country and many different people are also discovering bitcoin so it makes them more popular and i think in the future the value of it will increase more so dont waste our time its the time to invest in bitcoin for a better future.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:02:11 AM

The best time is now, there is still more chances to invest now because the future of bitcoinis very bright
Very well said, i agree with you, bitcoin is a type of chance that you shouldn't waste, if we will invest now on bitcoin definitely in the future our money we will invest is we will be back with at a higher profit maybe X2 or X4 because the value of bitcoin is so fast to increase so we should invest now.

Gasolined

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:03:41 AM

fly now You will not regret it. bitcoin will hit the 10k taget in the near future. If you are hesitant, you will never improve. I just comment. good luck
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:29:15 AM

Last week is a fluctuate week for Bitcoin. I think you should wait to consider. Maybe Bitcoin will decline under $6000 in this week.
prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:42:33 AM

do not like to wait if you want to do something that will make us get very big results, if people invest in bitcoin now people will benefit in the future because bitcoin will reach the price heights. and that's not what I'll get you.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:45:22 AM

if you have a chance at that, then do it. even more so if you have a lot of money right now, because bitcoin prices are down. well, this would be very profitable if you believe that bitcoin prices will rise again.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:59:39 AM

According to my prediction the current bitcoin price will be corrected to $ 5000, and that is a good time to buy.
If you read the information about bitcoin (you can find it in google), you will know that bitcoin is only available as much as 21 million bitcoins while demand and bitcoin users will still continue to increase. This increase will cause bitcoin prices rise due to existence is very rare in the market. For long term investments this thing will be very profitable, but you should invest as much as you're ready to lose.
amspec

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:09:55 AM

while the price of bitcoin now is still low grab the opportunity to invest now after a week the price will get higher then you have a big profit now

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION (https://ethereumprime.info)
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:16:50 AM

For now i should invest right now due the low of rate of bitcoins so that if bitcoin became higher my invest more be profitable 2x or so on. Do it now before it too late to invest more than wait

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:49:07 AM

I think waiting to invest is the same as buying expensive, a few days ago I bought 1.5 btc with the price of $ 7100, I'm sure that the price will soon reach $ 10,000 even though the current price drops to $ 6000.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:56:53 AM

You should do it now. You are saying that you will invest it for a long term it means you holding it to use for the next years. Do not be in vain of the possible risk. See on a brighter side just make sure you invest in a right time and place where bitcoins is above.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bkris

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:05:26 AM

Buddy, You should wait when the price is going up and when it is coming down you can easily invest in bitcoin a portion of your investment Not full.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:21:05 PM

Today Bitcoin reached 7500$. Who could think about it? But the price cannot always go high... I don`t know who can do a clear prognosis what will be with BTC after fork. So if you don`t afraid to lose all, invest. But don`t wait for 10.000$. It can never be...
I think right now is the good time to invest in Bitcoin cause the hardfork will be happened in next few days so when you invest in Bitcoin before the hardfork you will be received free BitcoinSegwit2x after the hardfork and the price of this new coin is more than 1k$ for now a good amount of free money. Beside why you think Bitcoin can't reach to 10k$? Bitcoin has very good potential and in this year Bitcoin price has increased from under 1k$ to over 7k$ since january and it's keeping increasing so I think maybe at the end of this year or early of next year Bitcoin will reach to 10k$ Smiley
Well I think we need to wait because bitcoin price is little low and it’s going to high in short time because end of the year is coming a head and same like last year this year also the price will go high and then we can take a very good profit from it so I think no need to make panic on selling just a little wait and the we can get our profit.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:43:55 PM

It is better to buy Bitcoin when it falls slightly. Right now is the right moment. You will regret if you do not invest now. Because there is a big chance that Bitcoin will reach 10,000 by the end of this year. So if you have money, then my advice is not to wait, but to invest.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:11:17 PM

I am newbie on bitcoin, recently introduced with the community. I have seen a lot of positive feedback about bitcoin investment. I am not interested do business or trade on market. I want to used it for long term investment only. Some people suggested me anytime is good for invest on bitcoin but I want to do it wisely. If you have some idea of the market and analysis kindly do it for me.

I think you should study this part mate because you'll need it someday. You need to know very well what are you investing for perhaps in this matter bitcoin, you need to know more about block chain technologies its whitepaper and roadmaps, the people involved in the market which makes it move like roller coaster.. this information will help you decide when to buy and when to sell trading or capital appreciation in investing this will really help you and you can help others to. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: