Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:35:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o  (Read 64254 times)
mojn

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

you are right NEX is a security token, it will be a 3 to 5x ROI, as the exchange will decide his own price, as a security token no other exchanges will list it

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■ SPARKSTER ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪ Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS! Crowdsale Starting Soon ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
 Website | Telegram
Luka22

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

NEX as a security definitely won't come out as high as it would be other wise but its still great project and whoever is lucky to got in will be able to make some profits.
kazuya_94

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:55:48 PM

A lot of misinformation in here ... Where the fuck did you get the idea that NEX won't be listed elsewhere when the team has stated otherwise during the AMA?!? Also, on their homepage you can see that they are expecting that several exchanges will want to list NEX.

Also what influencers are FUDing NEX? That fucking retard Ian Balina? Who gives a shit what that clown has to say? He got owned in the comments for the ignorance that he is spreading. https://cryptodiffer.com/ Most of the crypto "experts" give NEX high rating.

Jeez, at least try to verify your info before posting on forums and confusing other n00bs.

If anything NEX being a security is a good thing.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

A lot of misinformation in here ... Where the fuck did you get the idea that NEX won't be listed elsewhere when the team has stated otherwise during the AMA?!? Also, on their homepage you can see that they are expecting that several exchanges will want to list NEX.

Also what influencers are FUDing NEX? That fucking retard Ian Balina? Who gives a shit what that clown has to say? He got owned in the comments for the ignorance that he is spreading. https://cryptodiffer.com/ Most of the crypto "experts" give NEX high rating.

Jeez, at least try to verify your info before posting on forums and confusing other n00bs.

Ian Ballina said Apex was no good, he put me off it in fact, so shows that he isn't the best source of information out there. Nex will be big, they have a long term vision. ICO's that take there time and treat their investors fairly seem to do well (just my opinion). Also Switcheo has gone x5 which is a very good sign.

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

I totally agree with you man. Who is spreading FUD is probably because he hasn't won the lottery and cannot participate  Cheesy

And this is a fantastic ICO! There won't be any whales participating here because they can't, do to the personal cap everyone has!  Grin

A lot of people who wanted to invest are out of the lottery: do you imagine all of them buying NEX when it hits the Exchanges?
Maryj78

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

Hello guys, I made a review of NEON EXCHANGE on my forum.
Share your opinion - https://cryptogod.tech/showthread.php?tid=5

___
CryptoGod Forum is a ICO/Crypto discussion platform where members can give their unbiased review, discuss and meet co-investors interested in same projects.
duyenhamz9999

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

Thats good information, I will check the link
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:14:46 PM

Hello guys, I made a review of NEON EXCHANGE on my forum.
Share your opinion - https://cryptogod.tech/showthread.php?tid=5

___
CryptoGod Forum is a ICO/Crypto discussion platform where members can give their unbiased review, discuss and meet co-investors interested in same projects.

i think this is a good review.
thank you for sharing!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
lucky_girl

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:45:20 AM

Is still possible to participate in ICO? When will token come to exchanges?
simongoat

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

Is still possible to participate in ICO? When will token come to exchanges?

Its not possible to participate as the whitelist (which was a lottery) is now closed. They've got 2 rounds, the first has a max contribution of $1000, the second (another lottery will decide who can participate) is for $9000. Maybe ask around see if anyone you know is already on the whitelist.

metazort

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

Until that moment, I did not know about this project, but now I got to know the project very quickly and this project seemed very promising to me, if you understand what is happening now with the stock exchanges, then you understand how much the decentralized stock exchanges are today for the community. Therefore, any decentralized project is best.
elnykate

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

it will be a very good ico. I joined the lottery but it did not come out to me. Undecided.
I think I will buy it when the stock market opens. I think  will gain value..But, we will see and see.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

For what I have understood, everyone who has been whitelisted for the first round and did the KYC, can also participate in the second round.

So, I'm thinking that everyone who can participate in the second round can do it with peace of mind, because there is a place left for him. So no gas war and whales also for the second round. Am I Right?
a1a23xzch1112

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:00:57 AM

I realize that Decentralized trading is a good direction. Wink
Mahovik77

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:09:25 AM

for me it seems that NEX is a great project,iseen lots of potential. tryed to participate in lottery for ICO,but didn't get there. wil try to catch on the market.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

This is a project with huge potential. However, I believe it'll be a while before they have everything in place for their token sale to take place. This is because NEX will legally be classified as a security in order to avoid any hassle or confusion with lawmakers further down the line. But the process will take some time from a legal standpoint which is why there are currently brakes on the project as of now.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:16:24 AM

Great idea, NEO is considered as China's Etherium but not really interested, hope the idea of the project will promote the development of the NEO platform! I keep track of NEO related project information and its token!
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

So when is the NEX going to be on the exchanges? Really wanna have few in my bag... Grin
twitami1

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

I got acquainted with this platform, I liked this idea, because I think that for such innovations the future of this industry! I'm sure that it will be popular among users
fantomasik

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

Similar projects already exist, but they are still only in theory. The launch of such a site with the possibility of cross-exchange token exchange has good prospects. Adding the opportunity to purchase crypto currency for fiat money will significantly expand the range of platform users.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: