Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o  (Read 64241 times)
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

Eventhough a few people (counting those notable crypto "influencers") began to FUD NEX about this entire security token thing, I believe it's protected to state that over the long haul NEX will be great. Those individuals likely don't have multi-whitelists with the goal that they can't turn into a NEX whale. Too awful for them yet useful for the network. That is the reason they most likely FUD this venture. I myself will put resources into NEX and over the long haul I'm certain it'll give us pleasant increases. It's a standout amongst the most encouraging activities out there.

Just ignore the guys which are trying to spread FUD to get cheap Tokens, NEX is an awesome project in the short and much more in the long run. I will hold and stake every single token I can buy in the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AaronVanW

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

I genuinely put stock in the NEO system and its capacities. An ever increasing number of tasks are propelled on this stage and now additionally a decentralized trade point NEX. I read some place that the ICO will begin in April, I think there will be a considerable measure of fervor.
xemkolp

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

Comparative ventures as of now exist, however they are still just in principle. The dispatch of such a site with the likelihood of cross-trade token trade has great prospects. Adding the chance to buy digital currency for fiat cash will fundamentally extend the scope of stage clients.
Pavel1391

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:45:08 PM

The idea of a hybrid decentralized trading platform with reliable security features, high speed and a strong team is trustworthy. I think that the project's prospects in the current conditions that have developed in the crypto-currency ecosystem around the NEO, can make NEX really profitable.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

Fabio Canesin (CEO) was replying on NEO  subreddit to some questions regarding NEX. Here is the transcript:

Q:
What's really going on behind the scenes of Neonexchange?
I know it takes time but a 3 to 4 months miscalculation seems immense. Once their ico goes live the exchange should be ready to go no?

Fabio:
The exchange doesn't need the ICO to be launched, but we are certain the sale will happen before. Our plans and road map have always been for opening the exchange for the public at the end of Q3, we are working hard to achieve that deadline. Behind the scenes we are developing what we said we would deliver, we are not a all hype and no product project - that is why we are more silent than usual ICOs, we are growing (currently 18 employees, we want to triple) and we understand the expectation of our community.

Q:
What are the chances to get regulatory approval within the next couple of weeks?

Fabio:
I can't reply that, but I can explain the process. When we made our consultantion we put forward all the planning of products and developments planned and what licenses each would need, in some jurisdictions. It is not a simple "can I do this ICO ?", so we already have green light on several of those items and revised some others. For the public offer what we are waiting is the return of the documentation and an acknowledgement that the process is over, so we have a solid set of legal backing that we can raise general capital with.

Q:
Maybe regulation was a bit underestimated then? If u get approval how else will regulation slow down growth... It is just one of many hurdles I assume.

Fabio:
Some jurisdictions are faster than others to go through the process, where going 100% in-house will be unpractical we will look at other alternatives to allow us to operate.

So guys, calm down. As I already said, the product is developing, roadmap is independent to ICO. They seem to have enough funds to keep the development running without ICO.
IMO these are all just confirmations that this is the right, non scammy ICO. They could easily announce ICO months before without any product or legal backing. This ICO will be huge!

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

i am waiting for this ico for a while now. what i do not understand is why don't we get a clear date on the ico ? has someone heard a precise date of the ico lunch?

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Perunex

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:23:41 AM

i am waiting for this ico for a while now. what i do not understand is why don't we get a clear date on the ico ? has someone heard a precise date of the ico lunch?

Just one post above you I wrote the answered questions from Canesin:

Q:
What's really going on behind the scenes of Neonexchange?
I know it takes time but a 3 to 4 months miscalculation seems immense. Once their ico goes live the exchange should be ready to go no?

Fabio:
The exchange doesn't need the ICO to be launched, but we are certain the sale will happen before. Our plans and road map have always been for opening the exchange for the public at the end of Q3, we are working hard to achieve that deadline. Behind the scenes we are developing what we said we would deliver, we are not a all hype and no product project - that is why we are more silent than usual ICOs, we are growing (currently 18 employees, we want to triple) and we understand the expectation of our community.

Q:
What are the chances to get regulatory approval within the next couple of weeks?

Fabio:
I can't reply that, but I can explain the process. When we made our consultantion we put forward all the planning of products and developments planned and what licenses each would need, in some jurisdictions. It is not a simple "can I do this ICO ?", so we already have green light on several of those items and revised some others. For the public offer what we are waiting is the return of the documentation and an acknowledgement that the process is over, so we have a solid set of legal backing that we can raise general capital with.

So it depends on the regulatory approval. Things are not fully depended on them. Its better IMO to wait and have a thing properly done.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

Nex guys aren't taking any shortcuts and are doing everything by the book. This project will not only be one of the most technicaly advanced, it will be the most legit DEX on the market. Regarding the negativity, it's not a fair criticism for stuff the Nex guys don't have any influence on (i.e. various regulators and institutions).

I fully support Nex project and I have no doubt everything regarding the ICO goes well!
ayu07

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

Everyone is in a hurry because this is a guaranteed 5x in day 1 of trading. Obviously we would prefer to have that money pocketed, and potentially invested in other opportunities, than stuck at NEO waiting for a date that is constantly postponed. My investment is down the hole as I bought NEO in preparation for the first deadline. Not trying to Fud, I understand regulation can be ridiculously slow and I know they are doing their best. Just trying to explain why everyone is anxious to get this over with.
rmapower

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

There is lot of factors that go into it specially if your trying to do it properly. It is something that is still in its infancy and so are laws and regulations for it. There are so many ICOs out there that will take your money and promise you nada but when one decides to actually do it properly you guys still complain... amazing.

NEX taking the time to become a literal security that would owe us all money if they screwed us is next level in crypto space. I think the anticipation at any scrap of news on NEX shows just how much NEX will revolutionize Crypto
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

I am not confortable at all holding NEO at this time, and I would not count on it going up. Even if you got screwed (as me) with NEO price, I would still prefer to get this over with and make up for it with the profits from nex. And greed is what makes this (and most markets) work. Nothing wrong with it. So I am waiting for NEX ico even if they take some time for it.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

Neo really compiles with regulations required. Great work by those team, it would be of great idea

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Qtigero

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

At the point when is the token deal, I didn't fit the bill for the token deal and taking a gander at the appeal for ICO, it could complete 2x effortlessly when recorded on the trade, however the issue I have here is that exclusive couple of tokens were recorded on NEO stage so how are they going to have the capacity to contend with bring together trades interms of exchanging volume
jt byte

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

Could you kindly tell me how much you can earn per staking NEX tokens? What is your expectation? I think only this is interesting on this project or?
Perunex

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

There is lot of factors that go into it specially if your trying to do it properly. It is something that is still in its infancy and so are laws and regulations for it. There are so many ICOs out there that will take your money and promise you nada but when one decides to actually do it properly you guys still complain... amazing.

NEX taking the time to become a literal security that would owe us all money if they screwed us is next level in crypto space. I think the anticipation at any scrap of news on NEX shows just how much NEX will revolutionize Crypto

People maybe don't realize it (yet), but NEX team (City of Zion) are actually already progressing the crypto market and moving some milestones.

First of all, the idea of DEX that actually works is something that the crypto ecosystem definetly needs.

Secondly, the lottery ICO could set an example, how could the most hyped ICOs be run, so they are most fair. There were so many ICO's that had gas wars or just pure luck with the internet, sites crashed... All the much hyped ICOs were a disaster. I know some people were sad they didn't get it the lottery, but they wouldn't get in the gas wars as well. This is the most fair system that favours small investors.

Thirdly, if this is true what you say, that the NEX token could actually be a fully legit security or at least close to it, that would be huge. That you could actually use law to get (some of) the funds back if they screw up or intentionally scam etc. Close to the rights stockholders or bond holders have on traditional markets. In that case I could wait another 6 months for the ICO easily, as I know that these law regulations take a lot of time.

NEX team is currently on of the best (new) teams in the ecosystem!

jt byte

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

NEX (Neonexchange) is very interesting and hype ICO. i think NEX will be BEST decentralized exchange. NEX team is awsome. I have win 1st round lottery. i am waiting for ICO  Wink

Why do you think that NEX will be the best decentralized exchange? I think that almost every DEX is same. They differ only in design and popularity, or? I think that best DEX will be DEX from Binance because this DEX will have very big 24 hour volume.
Ooppss5

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

I truly believe in the NEO network and its capabilities. More and more projects are being launched on this platform, as well as a decentralized NEX exchange point. I read somewhere that the ICO will start in April, I think there will be a lot of excitement!
maga-king

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

there is already a decentralized switcheo exchange. How will the new exchange be better? Why so many exchangers?
I think the best in the future will be a decentralized binance
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:10:53 PM

I believe next exchange will be popular . It is the first exchange based on Neo, so it should grow and develop.
I am going to buy some of NEX tokens

jt byte

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

I truly believe in the NEO network and its capabilities. More and more projects are being launched on this platform, as well as a decentralized NEX exchange point. I read somewhere that the ICO will start in April, I think there will be a lot of excitement!
Neon Exchange will start in April? April last year? I do not think it is a good strategy to postpone the token sale. Who knows where crypto will be after one year and how many decentralized exchnages will exist. If there be a lot of, it will be very difficult for NEX to beat the competition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: