Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o  (Read 64243 times)
BoSm

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

BTW, you can add NEX on Blockfolio. No idea, where they getting the price info from, though
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

BTW, you can add NEX on Blockfolio. No idea, where they getting the price info from, though

Delta gets the price from an exchange called tokok. Maybe it's the same with blockfolio.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

Unfortunately, there is currently no reasonably reputable exchange where you can buy NEX after Aphelion has closed its doors. Now the only reasonably safe way is to buy OTC in a reputable group on Telegram like House of Escrow. Don't use a possible scam exchanges like Tokok, if somebody wouldn't take the risk to buy OTC, just wait for an better exchange.

Can you vouch for the House of Escrow? I wouldn't recommend anybody to buy OTC. NEX will most likely be live until the end of the year, if not it will be live Q1 2019. And they will have listed NEX token. Just buy it there.

I am more and more sure that NEX is something that the space needs. A great product delivered could help the bear turn into a bull we are all waiting for.

Of course I can't vouch for House of Escrow, but it's used very often and seems to be legit, but there's also restrictive risk for sure.

So, I assume you haven't used it yourself? I wouldn't trust it than. I also received a random telegram PM, that I should be careful and not to use House of Escrow.
IMO, the incentive for scams OTC is just too high to have a trustworthy OTC. One big scam and you are good to go. Without any consequences whatsoever. Why would than anybody work for the "small" fees and solve problems?

Not me personally, but a colleague of mine who's sitting next to me has already used House of Escrow without any problem. He used it because it's the recommended OTC group in the (unofficial) NEX Telegram Group "NEON Exchange".
Of course that's not a 100% guarantee and I agree with you, it's risky, but if I were to buy NEX now it would be my preferred option, and I would start with small amounts of course.
To wait for a legit exchange is the secure way - the worst thing that could happen would be a significantly higher price then.
Everybody has to decide for themselves.

That is true. If you want it now at the (probably) lower price, you have to accept the risk of being scammed. And be very careful and suspicious.

What about this tokok.com exchange? Anybody has any experience with that?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

Unfortunately, there is currently no reasonably reputable exchange where you can buy NEX after Aphelion has closed its doors. Now the only reasonably safe way is to buy OTC in a reputable group on Telegram like House of Escrow. Don't use a possible scam exchanges like Tokok, if somebody wouldn't take the risk to buy OTC, just wait for an better exchange.

Can you vouch for the House of Escrow? I wouldn't recommend anybody to buy OTC. NEX will most likely be live until the end of the year, if not it will be live Q1 2019. And they will have listed NEX token. Just buy it there.

I am more and more sure that NEX is something that the space needs. A great product delivered could help the bear turn into a bull we are all waiting for.

Of course I can't vouch for House of Escrow, but it's used very often and seems to be legit, but there's also restrictive risk for sure.

So, I assume you haven't used it yourself? I wouldn't trust it than. I also received a random telegram PM, that I should be careful and not to use House of Escrow.
IMO, the incentive for scams OTC is just too high to have a trustworthy OTC. One big scam and you are good to go. Without any consequences whatsoever. Why would than anybody work for the "small" fees and solve problems?

Not me personally, but a colleague of mine who's sitting next to me has already used House of Escrow without any problem. He used it because it's the recommended OTC group in the (unofficial) NEX Telegram Group "NEON Exchange".
Of course that's not a 100% guarantee and I agree with you, it's risky, but if I were to buy NEX now it would be my preferred option, and I would start with small amounts of course.
To wait for a legit exchange is the secure way - the worst thing that could happen would be a significantly higher price then.
Everybody has to decide for themselves.

That is true. If you want it now at the (probably) lower price, you have to accept the risk of being scammed. And be very careful and suspicious.

What about this tokok.com exchange? Anybody has any experience with that?

I've read some comments on Telegram about Tokok - you have to KYC before you can withdraw your Tokens/Coins, and they do withdrawals only once a day.
Be careful as it's a very new exchange, I would only use it with small amounts.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

Last few months, a lot of decentralized exhange has opened to trade. I think, we will see much more DEX in 2019. But what do you think? Are they really capable of trade? I think they are not!

Perunex

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:49:21 PM

Last few months, a lot of decentralized exhange has opened to trade. I think, we will see much more DEX in 2019. But what do you think? Are they really capable of trade? I think they are not!

A lot of DEXs doesn't mean they are good. And you are right, they are not capable of trading. However new DEXs are arriving, promising ones. NEX on first spot IMO, regarding the potential. We also have Binance and BAKKT announcement.

2019 will be the year of DEXs. Good ones. And NEX will prevail.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

No one has ever seen how decentralized exchanges influence centralized exchanges of cryptocurrencies in ecosystem where market manipulations are highly possible. One thing for sure - more good dexes the better. Let all flowers bloom-))
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

there is not a single chance that this coin can show itself well on the cryptocurrency market when bears reign on it

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:28:42 PM

I dont find successful nex. switcheo exchange is more successful. so switcheo better than nex. because it entered the market earlier. nex is still in development.  This also means loss of time and money.
wforwork

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

I dont find successful nex. switcheo exchange is more successful. so switcheo better than nex. because it entered the market earlier. nex is still in development.  This also means loss of time and money.

COZ and NEO fully support NEX , nex will be huge in 2019.
Perunex

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

A message from a NEX team:

On 18 January 2019, NEX will be holding an event in Amsterdam to present our work from the fourth quarter. We will provide more details such as time and venue in the coming days! #TrustYourselves

Go to Amsterdam (if you have the option). Maybe we will be hearing the biggest announcement yet: Live Exchange!

otto_diesel

Activity: 1078
Merit: 696

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:14:25 AM

is there any news about NEX token ?  there is no in web.  or i didnt find the news.
amir169

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:54:16 PM

is there any news about NEX token ?  there is no in web.  or i didnt find the news.

you can buy nex on tokok exchange
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:58:10 PM

A message from a NEX team:

On 18 January 2019, NEX will be holding an event in Amsterdam to present our work from the fourth quarter. We will provide more details such as time and venue in the coming days! #TrustYourselves

Go to Amsterdam (if you have the option). Maybe we will be hearing the biggest announcement yet: Live Exchange!
And why there is such hype around NEX? What is the coolest thing on this exchange? We have enough good decentralized exchanges.

trudovik

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:25:46 PM

In 2018, I heard a lot about decentralized exchanges and everything like that, but today I don’t see anything else besides EtherDelta, I don’t understand where all the other projects that previously could have shouted that everything will be fine.
Perunex

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:19:20 AM

In 2018, I heard a lot about decentralized exchanges and everything like that, but today I don’t see anything else besides EtherDelta, I don’t understand where all the other projects that previously could have shouted that everything will be fine.

Well, it's not that simple as it sounds. Anybody can make another EtherDelta, but we don't want that, right?

Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 11:37:33 PM

The NEX platform is a very good solution in addition to the existing cryptocurrency market. But everyone must decide for themselves whether it is safe or not.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Perunex

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:53:14 AM

NEX has been rebranded to Nash. They are currently accepting early bird registrations but you need a Nash referral code to do so.

Here's the link: https://nash.io/referrals?code=5Cx37K

Indeed. Maybe it would be good to change the tittle of this thread to NASH something.

About the referral: 1st prize is 35,000 BTC? Meaning more than 120 MILLION USD? Am I seeing this right? It sounds crazy...

dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:00:10 AM

::)This is good, specially if it succeed and other will really look for it, and work on it, we all experienced how it is in trading site, token die or devalue and other really can't stand on it, hope this project will push through so that Neo token will surely be great potential.

V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:19:41 AM

NEX has been rebranded to Nash. They are currently accepting early bird registrations but you need a Nash referral code to do so.

Here's the link: https://nash.io/referrals?code=5Cx37K

Indeed. Maybe it would be good to change the tittle of this thread to NASH something.

About the referral: 1st prize is 35,000 BTC? Meaning more than 120 MILLION USD? Am I seeing this right? It sounds crazy...

$35,000 worth of BTC. I was going to post a thread with a referral link, but thought that would get me banned. It appears posting under another thread is OK therefore please feel free to use the following link: https://nash.io/referrals?code=cLy6KC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: