Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o  (Read 64241 times)
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

NEO is from China. So, Neo-based ICOs can easily be got the support from the Chinese people?

It should definitely be easier for them to receive the support of the massive Chinese market and even their government. So NEO (and NEO project with it) is far ahead at this segment?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:08:14 AM

I registered but it appears missed out. Did they email the results? Really wanted to get in on this one...I think it will do very well with so few buyers
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

Love this project. No brainer investment too. Missed out on all lotteries. I am still a big fan. Hope they will, together with Spotcoin, be able to spice things up in the exchange industry Smiley.

May be they will open registration for everyone as now people investing in ICO very reluctantly and I have a dobt they they will raised hardcap.
Perunex

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:06:27 AM

Love this project. No brainer investment too. Missed out on all lotteries. I am still a big fan. Hope they will, together with Spotcoin, be able to spice things up in the exchange industry Smiley.

May be they will open registration for everyone as now people investing in ICO very reluctantly and I have a dobt they they will raised hardcap.

Hardcap will be reached, that is for sure! Believe me; hype is still here and this is the best ICO in 2018. I think for round around 20% will be left to buy up.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
rmapower

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

Neon Exchange (NEX) is a decentralized platform on the NEO blockchain that applies a publicly verifiable offchain matching engine to handle trading volume and support complex orders (such as limit orders) that are not possible on existing DEXs. NEX will be the first exchange to utilize NEO, NEO Gas and its own NEX token as base pairs to trade NEP-5 tokens.
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

The NEO platform and coins don’t have their own decentralised platform to trade on. Ethereum and its erc-20 tokens have etherdelta and idex, but NEO coins have no platform to do P2P trading. This is where NEX comes in. It is basically the etherdelta or idex of NEO NEP-5 tokens. You can buy and sell NEP-5 tokens without a middleman or waiting for exchanges to list it after unlocking of the tokens.
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

It's a decentralized exchange. That's great. There are a lot (decentralized) exchanges out there. New exchanges lead to a lot hype, looking at CobinHood and Kyber-Network. So it's not the first one in the market and there is a lot competition. Thats not great but also not bad, since there is a lot of room to grow in that market. Will it perform outstanding? Probably not. There is just too much competition already. Will it still lead to some gains IF the exchange performs great? Probably.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

It's a decentralized exchange. That's great. There are a lot (decentralized) exchanges out there. New exchanges lead to a lot hype, looking at CobinHood and Kyber-Network. So it's not the first one in the market and there is a lot competition. Thats not great but also not bad, since there is a lot of room to grow in that market. Will it perform outstanding? Probably not. There is just too much competition already. Will it still lead to some gains IF the exchange performs great? Probably.
You probably not read the OP before posting its a NEO based decentralized exchange which means you can only trade neo based tokens not for erc20 tokens but I heard that there are some collaborations to develop crosschain protocols and if successful it only means we can both use it for trading erc20 and nep5 tokens in one decentralized exchange.

cozujeye

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

Good news for digital currency. The NEX stage is a decent arrangement notwithstanding the current cryptographic money advertise. We require an alternate approach and diverse answers for the difficulties confronting the digital currency. This, all in all, will raise the renown and interest for the digital money.
sorkulor

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:35:40 AM

each coin is awesome its simply an issue of how they publicize it in the market

bunches of ico come up short in view of absence of introductions, once in a while they vanish moreover

which why some free enthusiasm for joining ico

I've been casualties of other ico so , for a coin to flourish it should be

known to the network
zuzuca

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

this project will be one of the best projects of this year. i am confused that they do not have a public timetable set for people to get ready for this.
Perunex

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

You probably not read the OP before posting its a NEO based decentralized exchange which means you can only trade neo based tokens not for erc20 tokens but I heard that there are some collaborations to develop crosschain protocols and if successful it only means we can both use it for trading erc20 and nep5 tokens in one decentralized exchange.

Decentralized exchange (you trade with your own private key) which works flawlessly, fast, is intuitive and user-friendly - now that we do not have yet in the crypto ecosystem. That is from my prospective the main NEX idea, and is excelent! Best ICO of 2018 for sure!

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

Hardcap will be reached, that is for sure! Believe me; hype is still here and this is the best ICO in 2018. I think for round around 20% will be left to buy up.

I totally agree with you. The ICO has been delayed (it's a security token, so they are waiting for all the authorizations from the Swiss government), but the hype remains big  Wink
cryptocurrenciesboom

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

I totally agree with you. The ICO has been delayed (it's a security token, so they are waiting for all the authorizations from the Swiss government), but the hype remains big  Wink
At the moment it seems only hype stayed on the project and that little by little evaporates. It is worth pondering what kind of problem arose that prevents the emergence of at least one exchange for neo-tokens. Because the exchanges for the ether are growing like mushrooms. There is its own exchange for Waves. There is also a stock exchange for Eos. Even Stellar is already going to launch its stock exchange.

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

this project will be one of the best projects of this year. i am confused that they do not have a public timetable set for people to get ready for this.

You should not be so excited about the project yet, especially by calling it - one of the best projects of this year. A lot of great projects already come out this year  but it is getting too many and competition is growing Grin
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

Eventhough a few people (counting those notable crypto "influencers") began to FUD NEX about this entire security token thing, I believe it's protected to state that over the long haul NEX will be great. Those individuals likely don't have multi-whitelists with the goal that they can't turn into a NEX whale. Too awful for them yet useful for the network. That is the reason they most likely FUD this venture. I myself will put resources into NEX and over the long haul I'm certain it'll give us pleasant increases. It's a standout amongst the most encouraging activities out there.
baus

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

NEX is one of the best coins in where you can invst at the moment, it is more than true that NEO tokens are becoming more and more profitable and famous, so this is good for Nex, they are just handling on from that fame.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

You should not be so excited about the project yet, especially by calling it - one of the best projects of this year. A lot of great projects already come out this year  but it is getting too many and competition is growing Grin

Indeed the competition is growing and while they stay on the sidelines the market will get tougher for new players. Also I don't quite understand what keeps holding them back, this has been going on too long now without proper updates. If a project already fails to communicate updates before the ICO, I don't want to picture how they will engage their community once they collected their funds.

Perunex

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

Indeed the competition is growing and while they stay on the sidelines the market will get tougher for new players. Also I don't quite understand what keeps holding them back, this has been going on too long now without proper updates. If a project already fails to communicate updates before the ICO, I don't want to picture how they will engage their community once they collected their funds.

The NEX coin will be one of the few coins that will be a security. This means a very tough birocratical and law regulations to be passed - thus such a long time to be waited for the approval of the security. But, this means the team is thinking seriously and holders of the coin will have some legal security (to some extent).

It is very important to mention, that the project's development is independent from the ICO, meaning that they are developing the project all this time. Shortly (in relative terms) after ICO, product will already be ready.

heelariyanti

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

I earnestly have confidence in the NEO system and its capacities. An ever increasing number of tasks are propelled on this stage and now additionally a decentralized trade point NEX. I read some place that the ICO will begin in April, I think there will be a great deal of fervor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: