Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

I can not understand how this project will work. Who can explain to me the work of the project briefly and understandably? After all, the platform will not be without proper encoding. Then, as I understand it, it can be easily cracked and used for bad purposes.

Since there is no need for coding, I think the project will have a GUI where you just have to drag and drop certain features when you are building your own dApp. But this kind of platforms have been around, it's not really that new. Some platforms even have their own dApp builder as just sub-feature of their main platform.
Maybe this is foolish question, but what does dApp meaning? Application on mobile or something like that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

Seems like an interestig project. I feel somehow curious about this project as the Ethereum dAppBuilder, No Coding, and Easy to Customized. I will stay to this project and wait for more updates. I want to know more better regarding this project understands what this project really aims for the better changes of the community.
I also liked this projects. It seems that they are going to make the transactions of all cryptocurrencies easy to handle by just finger tips. And also, it will attract even more investors because of it's features that allows a user to have full control of cryptos. I hoped it will launched soon so we can experience it.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project looks so reliable as well as transparent. Due to their concept so many investors attracted towards the project. This project has high potential to grow more and it will become hugely successful after a certain time later.
If it is realistic, yes, Ethereum dApp will be one of best project for invest at 2018. I think i will read more about this project at here.
Same here mate, I am realy intrigued about this project and I would like to know how can this be beneficial to an investor.

I am curious about how would they create a dApp and what would be the benefits of it. Hope for more explanation in this project so we can understand more what is the project about.

Me too, I really want to know what is the use of dapp and what will be its benefits to all users of this. Also I am looking forward for more updates about this project and also i want to know their future plans.

Basically, if you want to build dApp and you have no skill to do it by yourself, you can easily create one in just few steps through platform that offer you all things that you need to create dApp. Let's imagine I want to create shopping dApp to sell my products or any things, I can do it that through dApp builder.
notice : dApp means an app that use smart contract.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

I can not understand how this project will work. Who can explain to me the work of the project briefly and understandably? After all, the platform will not be without proper encoding. Then, as I understand it, it can be easily cracked and used for bad purposes.

Since there is no need for coding, I think the project will have a GUI where you just have to drag and drop certain features when you are building your own dApp. But this kind of platforms have been around, it's not really that new. Some platforms even have their own dApp builder as just sub-feature of their main platform.
Maybe this is foolish question, but what does dApp meaning? Application on mobile or something like that?
DApp is an abbreviated form for decentralized application using for Ethereum Blockchain. You can read at here: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/383/what-is-a-dapp
susunyonya

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

very interesting thread with good graphic design, I see the information displayed is very helpful for someone to know how to use the product on this project, if viewing the website will be very easy to understand the purpose and items developed in this project, hopefully get a lot of investors
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:51:29 AM

If i don't have any mistakes, this project is make mobile app for Ethereum, right? I actually don't understand about this project so much.
Me too. It seems that this plattform are connected to the ethereum but I don't have enough knowledge about it. But I can only says that this project has potential and will be going to success too same to ethereum. In fact, now is very popular and is known as the 2nd coin after bitcoin. So I guess, it is not possible too that it will happen to dApp Builder.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The platform is connected to ethereum is the biggest advantage of the project and it will grow more in upcoming years. This ico is so beneficial for investors and definitely, it will become successful soon.
There was loads of companies and businesses which are launching and for the better value of a company it requires a website and App which will enrich them as a brand, so with few codes which are already made for the newbies we can choose IBUILD APP and do create our own App and start using their features like making a smart contract.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:57:06 AM

Yeah, that's the Idea but in my opinion, Dapp is a marketplace for apps builder when they can interact promote their products, upload it to google play and make some bucks.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:52:19 AM

This kind of platform is only good for computer programmer because this is all about building Dapp which need some basic information in programming. Ordinary people will probably disregard about this platform due to they can't relate on how to use the platform.
yes I agree this platform did I think made for a programmer, this platform is also very important for the life of us all without this me all the existing programs are not running properly.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:55:09 AM

How to integrate smart contract in another project?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

Some people still don't get the idea of this project though it kick some kind of interest in them. But even people can't understand it in just a blink of an eye, they are just like me, staying to this project. Why? To know more regarding the Ethereum dAp Builder, which has no coding, and an easy to customize. I want to know and understand more regarding this project so I will keep tuned to this and find more updates.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:08:43 AM

Probably the application will be unusually convenient, but I know that there are already similar working products. I hope the team will provide us with something new.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:34:08 AM

Application for applications. This is the essence of the project? I understand the basic idea correctly. If this coincides with reality, then I'm happy for the team that intends to implement this

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

Probably the application will be unusually convenient, but I know that there are already similar working products. I hope the team will provide us with something new.
I agree, application that is new to the eyes of all people. New innovation thst is needed for this project. Hoping that the team will double the effort for this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

I can not figure out how this application will work on the Blokchain system? Or how will it work at all? Is there already something similar to this project? I understand this will be an application?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

A great young team already experienced in creating an application. I hope they can launch the product on time.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

If i don't have any mistakes, this project is make mobile app for Ethereum, right? I actually don't understand about this project so much.
Me too. It seems that this plattform are connected to the ethereum but I don't have enough knowledge about it. But I can only says that this project has potential and will be going to success too same to ethereum. In fact, now is very popular and is known as the 2nd coin after bitcoin. So I guess, it is not possible too that it will happen to dApp Builder.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The platform is connected to ethereum is the biggest advantage of the project and it will grow more in upcoming years. This ico is so beneficial for investors and definitely, it will become successful soon.

Yeah you are right, but the success of the project will still be base on how active and serious the devs are and how many investors will be attracted to join the project.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

Yeah you are right, but the success of the project will still be base on how active and serious the devs are and how many investors will be attracted to join the project.
Most of the project were not fail because of how active and serious the devs are, I think you have to review all the project here before saying that sentence.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

Many members of our community will be interested in developing the project. Why? The answer is simple. The whole point is that it can help generate new ideas
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Colleagues. The site you have some unfinished. There is a button for switching to Russian, but it does not work. When something does not work, somehow annoying.
Its good that you raised this issue bud, it might be possible that they are already aware about it but at least they are now aware that someone has encountered this issue.
it is correct that all the errors that are found on the site we can see here. This will also help developers improve the quality of their site. By the way, it's very good that the developers are aimed not only at the English-speaking audience.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

Colleagues. The site you have some unfinished. There is a button for switching to Russian, but it does not work. When something does not work, somehow annoying.
Its good that you raised this issue bud, it might be possible that they are already aware about it but at least they are now aware that someone has encountered this issue.
it is correct that all the errors that are found on the site we can see here. This will also help developers improve the quality of their site. By the way, it's very good that the developers are aimed not only at the English-speaking audience.
If such bugs which you have experienced and come across was clearly explained and shared here it will be easily addressed by the dev team and start working on them to fix with the proper solutions.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

Visiting your dapp creation website https://dapps.ibuildapp.com/builder/new-dapp.php but it short my expectation because it only has 3 dapps in it cart which are voting, escrow and multisignature wallet; is this all what your project is all about or you are still developing more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: