Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

Seems like an interestig project. I feel somehow curious about this project as the Ethereum dAppBuilder, No Coding, and Easy to Customized. I will stay to this project and wait for more updates. I want to know more better regarding this project understands what this project really aims for the better changes of the community.
I also liked this projects. It seems that they are going to make the transactions of all cryptocurrencies easy to handle by just finger tips. And also, it will attract even more investors because of it's features that allows a user to have full control of cryptos. I hoped it will launched soon so we can experience it.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project looks so reliable as well as transparent. Due to their concept so many investors attracted towards the project. This project has high potential to grow more and it will become hugely successful after a certain time later.
If it is realistic, yes, Ethereum dApp will be one of best project for invest at 2018. I think i will read more about this project at here.
Same here mate, I am realy intrigued about this project and I would like to know how can this be beneficial to an investor.

I am curious about how would they create a dApp and what would be the benefits of it. Hope for more explanation in this project so we can understand more what is the project about.

Me too, I really want to know what is the use of dapp and what will be its benefits to all users of this. Also I am looking forward for more updates about this project and also i want to know their future plans.
I read the whole project but still i am confuse about the what is actually dapp??.i hope the devlopers will give more information related to project and give briefly description so all people can easily understand it.

dApp :

1.The application must be completely open-source, it must
operate autonomously, and with no entity controlling the majority
of its tokens. The application may adapt its protocol in response to
proposed improvements and market feedback but all changes
must be decided by consensus of its users

2. The application's data and records of operation
must be cryptographically stored in a public,
decentralized blockchain in order to avoid any central
points of failure.

3. The application must use a cryptographic token
(bitcoin or a token native to its system) which is
necessary for access to the application and any
contribution of value from miners / farmers should be
rewarded with the application’s tokens.

4. The application must generate tokens according
to a standard cryptographic algorithm acting as a
proof of the value the nodes are contributing to
the application (Bitcoin uses the Proof of Work
Algorithm).
Broad but simple explanation to make us understand what dApp is really about. I like the application thst generate tokens this could be the asset of the project that is different to others. Hope that the improvement of this project continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

Seems like an interestig project. I feel somehow curious about this project as the Ethereum dAppBuilder, No Coding, and Easy to Customized. I will stay to this project and wait for more updates. I want to know more better regarding this project understands what this project really aims for the better changes of the community.
I also liked this projects. It seems that they are going to make the transactions of all cryptocurrencies easy to handle by just finger tips. And also, it will attract even more investors because of it's features that allows a user to have full control of cryptos. I hoped it will launched soon so we can experience it.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project looks so reliable as well as transparent. Due to their concept so many investors attracted towards the project. This project has high potential to grow more and it will become hugely successful after a certain time later.
If it is realistic, yes, Ethereum dApp will be one of best project for invest at 2018. I think i will read more about this project at here.
Same here mate, I am realy intrigued about this project and I would like to know how can this be beneficial to an investor.

I am curious about how would they create a dApp and what would be the benefits of it. Hope for more explanation in this project so we can understand more what is the project about.

Me too, I really want to know what is the use of dapp and what will be its benefits to all users of this. Also I am looking forward for more updates about this project and also i want to know their future plans.
I read the whole project but still i am confuse about the what is actually dapp??.i hope the devlopers will give more information related to project and give briefly description so all people can easily understand it.

dApp :

1.The application must be completely open-source, it must
operate autonomously, and with no entity controlling the majority
of its tokens. The application may adapt its protocol in response to
proposed improvements and market feedback but all changes
must be decided by consensus of its users

2. The application's data and records of operation
must be cryptographically stored in a public,
decentralized blockchain in order to avoid any central
points of failure.

3. The application must use a cryptographic token
(bitcoin or a token native to its system) which is
necessary for access to the application and any
contribution of value from miners / farmers should be
rewarded with the application’s tokens.

4. The application must generate tokens according
to a standard cryptographic algorithm acting as a
proof of the value the nodes are contributing to
the application (Bitcoin uses the Proof of Work
Algorithm).
Broad but simple explanation to make us understand what dApp is really about. I like the application thst generate tokens this could be the asset of the project that is different to others. Hope that the improvement of this project continue.
For me that explaination is still very difficult to understand, check this link from coindesk i think this is the most simple explaination on what DApp is and what is its purpose.
https://www.coindesk.com/information/what-is-a-decentralized-application-dapp/
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Great idea from the team! I think it will succeed
There's no doubt that a certain project will succeed if the team are working hard in developing it and the community support will really be efficient in doing the propagation of the information about this project. Even a little support coming from an individual has a good effect towards it.

Yes you are right, this project will succeed if devs are really active and serious and the community will give this project support to achieve success in the near future.
Definitely, a new project which can be profitable in the future. I also appreciate the effort of the team that they will provide a good service and always active for any concerns to those probable investors.

Yes, the devs are serious with the developments, I am looking forward for more updates and new announcements regarding the latest developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

There's no doubt that a certain project will succeed if the team are working hard in developing it and the community support will really be efficient in doing the propagation of the information about this project. Even a little support coming from an individual has a good effect towards it.

Yes you are right, this project will succeed if devs are really active and serious and the community will give this project support to achieve success in the near future.
Definitely, a new project which can be profitable in the future. I also appreciate the effort of the team that they will provide a good service and always active for any concerns to those probable investors.
Agree with you, at project very attractive list of scheduled actions. In our century of the crypto-technologies this platform is created in very necessary time. Now very many designers are acquainted with creation tokens, so, that they I will be able to use this project, as will deduce him to higher step of popularity.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

Yes, the devs are serious with the developments, I am looking forward for more updates and new announcements regarding the latest developments of this project.
So then its better you join their telegram group for further updates as they really are much active there and answer each possible query there. Also the team should soon make some announcement here in the BTT thread.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

Can someone give links to the previous work of the team? How many downloads do their applications have? Test other users for bugs?
I would also like to see the previous works of the team. If they are available it would be not only interesting, but also necessary for those who are seriously interested in the project
I think that developers should provide such information themselves or post on their website. You could look at their website or write directly to the developers.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

Same to me. Now that this projects gains a lot of supporters. I think it's time for the dev team to have here on the thread and give us the new details about the progress of Ethereum dApp Builder. It is really important now to know the various concepts of this project so it will help to achieved our goals in crypto.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

Can someone give links to the previous work of the team? How many downloads do their applications have? Test other users for bugs?
I would also like to see the previous works of the team. If they are available it would be not only interesting, but also necessary for those who are seriously interested in the project
I think that developers should provide such information themselves or post on their website. You could look at their website or write directly to the developers.
The developers and the team is quite effective and hard working here so for sure it will have some great profits ahead and also the team will soon official give some updates i guess. Hope that the project really proves out to be effective.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

Is it understandable that the emergence of DApp has lowered ico's knowledge threshold? As long as I have needs and good ideas, I can try my plan

That is also what I understand about the platform. Their concept is to make the ICO easy to build and that is why if you have an idea, then you can try to use the platform. From just simply understanding the introduction, it seems that an ordinary people can also have the chance to make Dapp. Well, I am hoping that they will not abused the features to avoid such mess.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

The developers and the team is quite effective and hard working here so for sure it will have some great profits ahead and also the team will soon official give some updates i guess. Hope that the project really proves out to be effective.
Indeed. Moreover, these peoples who are the team of the project, and also the supporters from the bitcointalk, both were completely a good guy because both always supportive.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

Indeed. Moreover, these peoples who are the team of the project, and also the supporters from the bitcointalk, both were completely a good guy because both always supportive.
I don't know much about any other guy but the team for this project is actually doing a great work and also will soon have huge profits ahead. Also the project is much more popular untill now and hope it will go more popular in the future.
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

I have just received 50 DAP token bonus.
Thanks devs!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

I don't know much about any other guy but the team for this project is actually doing a great work and also will soon have huge profits ahead. Also the project is much more popular untill now and hope it will go more popular in the future.

This is really has something because it is all about creating an Dapp which is easy to do. Because their platform has the tools to help us make it easy and I am hoping that this is really helpful in the future which can help the community to be more futuristic due to the app that is being created through this platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Is it understandable that the emergence of DApp has lowered ico's knowledge threshold? As long as I have needs and good ideas, I can try my plan

That is also what I understand about the platform. Their concept is to make the ICO easy to build and that is why if you have an idea, then you can try to use the platform. From just simply understanding the introduction, it seems that an ordinary people can also have the chance to make Dapp. Well, I am hoping that they will not abused the features to avoid such mess.

Yeah right, the process will be easy now that even an ordinary person can finally make use of the project features. I just hope that many people will be attracted to try this project.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

Yeah right, the process will be easy now that even an ordinary person can finally make use of the project features. I just hope that many people will be attracted to try this project.
The team has done a great job by making this platform open for all demographics, this is a really strong point for the platform to be successful.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

I have just received 50 DAP token bonus.
Thanks devs!

Why did you received 50 dap tokens? Is this their giveaway in joining their website? Well, this will be a good advertising strategy to attract many investors to participate in their ico.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

Dev team made better innovations in such a simple and easy manner where we can do build an App with no coding and do validate all the features and make all our desirable possibilities as we like and it is made at the end line easy to customize by choosing the Ethereum dApp Builder.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

Actually, base on my own understanding as the decentralized application which is intended for ethereum. I'm just wonder on the other crypto currencies since this project talks only for ethereum. I would say this project is attractive but it needs to know if the other crypto currencies are applicable on this project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

"Really effective" and "working hard" you say but I can't find a single easy to understand explanation of what the project is even about lol. It's just generic as hell
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

I hope so it can be have a great amount of profit and hopefully the team will able to do something which can convince those probable investors as well.as users that will support this project. Also, they must always here.in the thread so that they can answer some concern on this prestigious project.

As we can see the convenient of this project it only make everything is simple while creat smart contract with ETH.

You are absolutely right! You don't have coding skills required because you can create a website just like Wordpress or even Wix. Thumbs up for the devs of this project!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: