Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

More to create these dApp will have some extra cost to the user? Must  have a minimum balance to create these dApp?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

where is the product? I can't see anything and where are the users?
What kind of goods? If you mean the "product" development team of developers, then this is only a project at the development stage. It is not yet sold. Go to the site and carefully read it.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

What kind of goods? If you mean the "product" development team of developers, then this is only a project at the development stage. It is not yet sold. Go to the site and carefully read it.
He probably blind. He even cannot see there are so many users that currently supporting what will they do about the development of the platform.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

He probably blind. He even cannot see there are so many users that currently supporting what will they do about the development of the platform.
it's just that this guy did not understand the main idea of ​​this project. He really needs to first carefully read all the information about the project, and then write about the "product".
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

tell me please, do you have a smart contract? alpha release of your platform already was? or when will it be? it's very interesting to try your application
I read the whole project but still i am confuse about the what is actually dapp??.i hope the devlopers will give more information related to project and give briefly description so all people can easily understand it.

dApp is an Open-source software that leverage on the blockchain technology, that's why they called it Decentralized Application. A lot of application is not based on blockchain technology examples of this are games and advertisement platforms.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

I see this is extremely a helpful venture that will pull in the consideration of individuals inspired by the digital currency. Making your own token will be valuable for engineers of new undertakings, in the event that I see accurately.
It will be more effective for those making smart contract you simply create it and deploy and you can also share the code it really simply the smart contract creation

Don't most people share the smart contract on Github or Bitbucket anyway? WHat's the point of a spare platform to do the same thing again and again
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

tell me please, do you have a smart contract? alpha release of your platform already was? or when will it be? it's very interesting to try your application
I read the whole project but still i am confuse about the what is actually dapp??.i hope the devlopers will give more information related to project and give briefly description so all people can easily understand it.

dApp is an Open-source software that leverage on the blockchain technology, that's why they called it Decentralized Application. A lot of application is not based on blockchain technology examples of this are games and advertisement platforms.
However there was various similar platforms dealing with the Apps, wallets and transferring funds from one wallet to another wallet in few minutes how dApp builder can make a big difference?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

However there was various similar platforms dealing with the Apps, wallets and transferring funds from one wallet to another wallet in few minutes how dApp builder can make a big difference?
dApp Builder can surely make a difference as the future of the project redily depends upon the team and also the members participated into the project. This project needs some time for a better promotion but i am sure that after a better promotion, the project will lead a good future ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

dApp Builder can surely make a difference as the future of the project redily depends upon the team and also the members participated into the project. This project needs some time for a better promotion but i am sure that after a better promotion, the project will lead a good future ahead.
Is the bounty campaign live for this project? The bounty campaign will really prove out to be most popular and profitable in terms of promotion as several users to join the bounty to get good shares and also the project is spreaded by them globally.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

dapp is great project & idea. Dapp is an open source application that allows every person. That contributes to its development, design, and publication. Have a decentralized application to participate in token contributions. The limitation that gives a leader or central node is not needed
Yes Etherum dApps Builder is actually doing great and also it is much easier to use so that several peoples can find this project usefull for them. Also i think that they have no coding and also it is much easier to customize.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

Wow as expected this project had the potential and hence the are getting the support that they deserve .
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

dapp is great project & idea. Dapp is an open source application that allows every person. That contributes to its development, design, and publication. Have a decentralized application to participate in token contributions. The limitation that gives a leader or central node is not needed
Yes Etherum dApps Builder is actually doing great and also it is much easier to use so that several peoples can find this project usefull for them. Also i think that they have no coding and also it is much easier to customize.
There was no coding and easy to customize but i also observed the white papers which looks very promising with the good plans, however for a successful achievement to meet the targets teams should actively engage on advertising the project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

Bribes attention rather interesting concept decentralised platform for creation of same decentralised token on ethereum blockchain, if to be accurate smart-contract. In my opinion very deep project and we will be able to see in the future of creative developers and their boundless creativity in this domain.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:15:35 PM

That is what they have in their introduction, no coding which means it can be easily used by any one. We can make Dapp even though we don't have enough knowledge with programming but by using this platform they make things easy.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

That would be the problem that they need to solve. Anyway, this kind of platform seems to be interesting to learn because of this creating a Dapp with no coding and it seems also that ordinary people can try to used the platform to create also their Dapp.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SimpleMan

Activity: 462

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:22:36 PM

But what is the point you are trying to make? The whole decentralization movement gained traction exactly because everything was centralized until now.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

I think this project is one of the best in crypto this year! Now with a successful crowd just sitting and watching it happen, all unwanted people will cry at the end of the year.
I agree with you! They have the greatest idea on the market. There are also many supporters and possible investors that are willing to invest on the project. I don't want to miss out any updates on the development of this project.
Me too. I can really see potential of this project to go huge in the future as it gives user the platform to build decentralized applications. Good to hear that they are gaining more investors as well as supporters for this project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

Wow as expected this project had the potential and hence the are getting the support that they deserve .
They're surely getting a lot of support and the idea of app is really great. hope to see more of this project and understand the project in depth.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

I see this is extremely a helpful venture that will pull in the consideration of individuals inspired by the digital currency. Making your own token will be valuable for engineers of new undertakings, in the event that I see accurately.
It will be more effective for those making smart contract you simply create it and deploy and you can also share the code it really simply the smart contract creation

Don't most people share the smart contract on Github or Bitbucket anyway? WHat's the point of a spare platform to do the same thing again and again

Github is place to share open source code, so it's for people that already have coding knowledge ! you need to download the code, understand it and see it's work for what you want to make!
Here, we are talking about tool that help you create dApp from A to Z without coding skills and i short time. Plus, smart contract is just part of the process, making the code for dApp is the difficult step.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

The project is very promising and interesting, and investors see it as a great potential for their investments.
I think the project will attract a large number of supporters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: