Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

The project as well as many are interesting, but it is directed all the same on wishing to make the project in a crypt. I think the promotion of the idea should be more focused.
more precisely the team had to make a great idea to build this project of course all that to make this project progress and achieve its success.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

Pretty interesting concept which makes easy to say that Dapp will be easily can be created even by an ordinary people. I mean don't have a basic programming because as the introduction says that there is no coding and easy to customize. Well, this somehow a realistic idea so probably people will be curious to try this kind of platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

The project as well as many are interesting, but it is directed all the same on wishing to make the project in a crypt. I think the promotion of the idea should be more focused.
more precisely the team had to make a great idea to build this project of course all that to make this project progress and achieve its success.
Yes absolutely the project is doing very well right now. I hope many investors support this project.The project has innovative idea as well as a hardworking team, which means the project has higher possibilities to become huge successful.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

Yes you are right. The project is very good but many of poeple still don't know about this project.so i think this platform need more promotion to attract more and more investeros. So i hope devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Is there a bounty campaign already available or done here on this project? Having it will really help a lot of ways in reaching people to know more about the project and might be attracted and invest soon to this one.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

Yes you are right. The project is very good but many of poeple still don't know about this project.so i think this platform need more promotion to attract more and more investeros. So i hope devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Nevertheless the project has narrow specific focus. There will be no huge audience, at least at the moment. It is easy to explain this fact that now really interesting and qualitatively suitable to business there isn't a lot of, but this number grows and the project will gain popularity after an exit.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

Pricesely the project is really portable and ready to go i mean this can help you excecute smart contracts with just some touches. Non developer can actually have an easy paths to creating smartcontracts

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

A long time to come back from dApp presale, now is ICO time or what time of main ICO? I think i will spend some amount to join this ICO stage.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

A long time to come back from dApp presale, now is ICO time or what time of main ICO? I think i will spend some amount to join this ICO stage.
Hey bro, this is rest time, not ICO, their main ICO will start at 16th April, be patient and do you know price of dApp token at their ICO?
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

This project has come far in such less time,I think that is totally because of the concept of the projects.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

I checked out Builder tutorial in form of pdf https://dapps.ibuildapp.com/builder/file/builder_tutorial.pdf.
It' clear for someone who is already familiar with creating smart contract, but for users that will try this for first time, it would better if you make a tutorial in form of video.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:20:45 AM

Is it planned to hold a bounty? This could increase the attractiveness of the project and many would learn about the project and made some conclusions for themselves

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:55:15 AM

in order to collect at least a soft cap you must put tons of effort and only then will the result be visible. I hope that the developers understand this moment
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:04:47 AM

Hey bro, this is rest time, not ICO, their main ICO will start at 16th April, be patient and do you know price of dApp token at their ICO?

I think they are planning improvements and unique concepts for the project. It will be also good if they can run a signature campaign and pay with BTC to attract more promoters for the DAPP platform, There are many professional members here that they can also hire.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

I hope the team will be able to raise enough money to run the project faster. I would take great pleasure in using this product.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:33:06 AM

in order to collect at least a soft cap you must put tons of effort and only then will the result be visible. I hope that the developers understand this moment
I hope so. They really wanted an effort for getting a potential investors to invest in your project. Also, you can add some advertisements.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

Exactly a bit of promotion and marketing is really important for the project the quality of marketing really affects the users and investors the project game and I hope they think about that implement it for the platform to grow!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

The concept of this project is very attractive. Since without coding everything is much easier to do. And do not look for someone who understands coding. And also it saves the time of project development.
ivan753

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

bounty will be?
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Dapp builder seems to be trending in the ethereum world lately, from dice games, eth role playing games to industrial apllication dapp is being implemented. Thus project has a huge future.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

As a rule, in the majority, people receive tokens after the termination ICO, straight on the ethereum wallets, but there is also an exception in the form of the tokens which are displayed on ICO website, I personally took part in one of such.
https://dapps.ibuildapp.com/

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: