Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

i am really interested in this project. good roadmap, dev members

Wow. That's good to know that you're very interested on the platform. Have you invested some amount on the platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

A long time to come back from dApp presale, now is ICO time or what time of main ICO? I think i will spend some amount to join this ICO stage.

In head of this thread (picture ), we notice that pre-sale supposed that has already took place at November 9, I think they are facing some difficulties and that's why they are changing schedule everytime, but according to the admin on Telegram, those was only some private pre-sale.

So don't have exactly time of their ICO start? Well have more private pre-sale is meaning have more bonus for investor, right? if their ICO running at this time, in my opnion is maybe not a good time with lower value of ETH.

it will take place after 24 days from now when this pre-sale (%20 bonus) finish, according to website 5,000,000 VIVID sold out early (in those previous pre-sale ). Main sale will break into 3 Tier, first with 10% bonus, second tier with 5% Bonus, third one with 0 bonus.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

well, they have currently too many competition in ICO Marketplace; I saw too many opensource dAPP platforms; some are already working and some are still like this project in ICO Stage; but at the end all are going to participate according to their qualities.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

Could you show us some point which make you have interesting about IBuild? As for me is one point, can make smart contract easily without any coding.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:59:11 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 03:36:26 AM by PDAngel

well, they have currently too many competition in ICO Marketplace; I saw too many opensource dAPP platforms; some are already working and some are still like this project in ICO Stage; but at the end all are going to participate according to their qualities.
Of course, this is the good time for make ICO about Ethereum dApp Builder, because ERC20 tokens is so popular and have a lot of company see potential about ICO at crypto currency.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

Could you show us some point which make you have interesting about IBuild? As for me is one point, can make smart contract easily without any coding.

I am not pretty sure about that mate. As I observe the ICO, There are no any promotional campaigns that they have launched. How can they attract investors to join the project?

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:49:16 AM

Yes. I agree with your opinion, but I think that the developers can offer something unique, because this moment should be taken into account when implementing the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

Yes. I agree with your opinion, but I think that the developers can offer something unique, because this moment should be taken into account when implementing the project
We cannot really avoid competitors in this community where crypto currency exist. The crypto world is full of many surprises and challenges. So, the project that standout and remain standing is the only project deserve to be supported and spread the its existence. That is life and I am glad that Ethereum dApp Builder is one of those project that keep striving and proves its worthy for the crypto currency community.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:49:40 AM

We cannot really avoid competitors in this community where crypto currency exist. The crypto world is full of many surprises and challenges. So, the project that standout and remain standing is the only project deserve to be supported and spread the its existence. That is life and I am glad that Ethereum dApp Builder is one of those project that keep striving and proves its worthy for the crypto currency community.
The platform of this project really has to with high probability contribute to improvement of ethereum blockchain on means of new skillful developers who will create attractive tokens through ibuild.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:41:15 AM

I am not pretty sure about that mate. As I observe the ICO, There are no any promotional campaigns that they have launched. How can they attract investors to join the project?
Well, they already made an advertisement for the project but they were not publishing yet. Hopefully, they were having Google Ads as a partner to ads their project on Google.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

Well, they already made an advertisement for the project but they were not publishing yet. Hopefully, they were having Google Ads as a partner to ads their project on Google.

Are you sure of that? Because I heard that google already banned ico ads and I am not sure if they want to be partnered with crypto project? Well, I am still not sure of it now. I just hope that this project will have good partnership.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

A long time to come back from dApp presale, now is ICO time or what time of main ICO? I think i will spend some amount to join this ICO stage.

In head of this thread (picture ), we notice that pre-sale supposed that has already took place at November 9, I think they are facing some difficulties and that's why they are changing schedule everytime, but according to the admin on Telegram, those was only some private pre-sale.

So don't have exactly time of their ICO start? Well have more private pre-sale is meaning have more bonus for investor, right? if their ICO running at this time, in my opnion is maybe not a good time with lower value of ETH.

it will take place after 24 days from now when this pre-sale (%20 bonus) finish, according to website 5,000,000 VIVID sold out early (in those previous pre-sale ). Main sale will break into 3 Tier, first with 10% bonus, second tier with 5% Bonus, third one with 0 bonus.
20% bonus I think is very good, it's not very big and not very small, such a bonus is needed so that investors do not sell very cheaply when they enter the exchange.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

20% bonus I think is very good, it's not very big and not very small, such a bonus is needed so that investors do not sell very cheaply when they enter the exchange.

20% bonus is good but there are some projects that can go up to 40% bonus, but I am not sure if those projects are legit. I hope that by giving more bonuses more and more investors will join.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

20% bonus is good but there are some projects that can go up to 40% bonus, but I am not sure if those projects are legit. I hope that by giving more bonuses more and more investors will join.

Offering the 20% bonus is enough for a legitimate platform. Increasing the percentage of bonus would be more likely questionable because it's too good to be true. I think their marketing strategy is good to gain investors.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

Offering the 20% bonus is enough for a legitimate platform. Increasing the percentage of bonus would be more likely questionable because it's too good to be true. I think their marketing strategy is good to gain investors.

I agree to you, greater percentage of bonus tokens will make the project looks like not legit because the higher bonus means only higher profit and are not really serious with the developments.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

I agree to you, greater percentage of bonus tokens will make the project looks like not legit because the higher bonus means only higher profit and are not really serious with the developments.

The team should also look at the business side when operating a project. They can't increase more percentage in bonus when they can only gain small funds. It depends on the project on how much funds they have.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

I agree that this kind of plattform are very common now in the market. But I believed that every project now in crypto world are created with different perceptions and goals. Eventhough some features are the same, they still have different path to go thru. And for me, iBuild project can make their own way to be a good kind of investments.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

That is a true statement, as this project has one of the best roadmap and supporting and detailed information on the project?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

The concept of this project is very attractive. Since without coding everything is much easier to do. And do not look for someone who understands coding. And also it saves the time of project development.
the project has all chances for successful development and implementation. And the main idea of ​​the project is quite relevant and may interest many people who work in cryptography.

Since the launched of this project. Many things had changed and improve. The devs is active in the community and also their roadmap is nice. More investors are moving in to support this project.

Now that's some good news you have there. I am pretty sure that the investors are really happy about these developments.  It shows also that the team is really concerned with the investors not only for the money which they invested.
This project becomes much interested for the community of crypto currency. I am sure that more people will come to know about this project especially that as days goes by, the project's team seems doing the best they could to reach this far. They are gaining more and more supporters spreading the information about the Ethereum dApp Builder. I am glad that this kind of project has come exist here in the crypto currency community and I am looking forward for its success.

The project is really interesting because of the devs are woking great to develop this project to its full potential. New updates every week seems to work very well and make the member have a good feedback with the project.
Developers being active help a platform and it's users to gain trust in the project. The project has a great idea and more over the attitude of developers make the investors more confident! Great work by the team!

Yeah right, this updates and activeness of the devs are good for their project and this will surely help them to increase its popularity and hopefully can attract many investors.
Activeness of the team surely tells a lot about the project. It gains users trust and shows that the team is serious and cares about the project. I hope they keep this quality with them as it will repay them.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

it's really a bit strange, because how they can spread the information about the project, if there is no advertising company. Now, another nuance, how the developers are going to do advertising through Google, if Google recently began blocking advertising crypto currency?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: