Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:25:39 AM

I did not like the technical document. In it I did not see the elegance, which is usually such documents. Correct
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

i am really interested in this project. good roadmap, dev members
Could you show us some point which make you have interesting about IBuild? As for me is one point, can make smart contract easily without any coding.

I am not pretty sure about that mate. As I observe the ICO, There are no any promotional campaigns that they have launched. How can they attract investors to join the project?
Well, you take carefull observing about them. And i agree with you, i don't know why the team don't make any promotion for make more awareness and attraction to investor? I know that they have airdrop, but this is for someone who know about them, not have purpose that to make more awareness. IMO, i think they should run some bounty program.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

This platform can be useful to those people who wanted to do a business in an online. Quite simple to build the app as it is already been all available in the platform so I think if people wanted to make an app and wanted to make it easy then I think this is the right project to be used.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

This platform can be useful to those people who wanted to do a business in an online. Quite simple to build the app as it is already been all available in the platform so I think if people wanted to make an app and wanted to make it easy then I think this is the right project to be used.
This project could actually turn into the necessity as more and more enterpreners who wish to start their online store would need a app and this project would perfectly build a better app for everyone which would surely be easy and convenient to use.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

This project could actually turn into the necessity as more and more enterpreners who wish to start their online store would need a app and this project would perfectly build a better app for everyone which would surely be easy and convenient to use.
I agree mate this would realy be a need for ethereum project organizers who has not coding background.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

I agree mate this would realy be a need for ethereum project organizers who has not coding background.
Building a app will no longer need coding because of this project and for sure several investors and the etherum as well as blockchain project organisers will find building a app much more easier due to this project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

I agree to you mate, well base on my analysis the most challenging part on this project is due to the value of ethereum in the market which it decreased tremendously this year which it so good from the start on this year. I'm just hoping this project will able to maintain the stability on its great start to the success on this project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

I agree to you mate, well base on my analysis the most challenging part on this project is due to the value of ethereum in the market which it decreased tremendously this year which it so good from the start on this year. I'm just hoping this project will able to maintain the stability on its great start to the success on this project.
Yes the price for etherum is going much down constantly and several similar projects who have their accepted payments in etherum can face huge loss as the price drop can affect them a lot. Hope that this project can undergo such challenges.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

I cant wait to try out the Dapp mobile platform and thier own marketplace hopefully it will be launched sooner.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

I cant wait to try out the Dapp mobile platform and thier own marketplace hopefully it will be launched sooner.
I also really want this, because the project is really good, and seeing it on your smartphone is even better, I hope that everything will turn out well.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

Well, I think the team already know that this will happen so probably they already have a solutions to this problem. I am just concerned about their securities because of this no coding, I am not sure if this will have a strong security level.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

Building a app will no longer need coding because of this project and for sure several investors and the etherum as well as blockchain project organisers will find building a app much more easier due to this project.

I don't think it is going to be the easy though, for people who can't understand how smart contract works they still have to learn a lot. That's why it is important as well if they can make a tutorial video on how to use their platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

Without a proper coding background developing any kind of apps unless for educations or personal purposes is a pretty bad idea realistically speaking
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

It will gain popularity as far as its secured enough for smart contract creation If they stay updated and fix bugs and others they will really gain some awareness

job2018

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

The Great Project I Like It
 Love to support this great idea.
Good luck!!!
I have joined
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

It will gain popularity as far as its secured enough for smart contract creation If they stay updated and fix bugs and others they will really gain some awareness

You're right, as time goes by this project did a great of effort by the team which they really provide a good service. Hopefully this project may lead throughout the way as they already have a great start as I believe this project help all the possible investors as well as users to support this nice project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

Through this platform people can work online easily.but as it is connected to Ethereum,doesn't it affected this platform because eth market is down & already affecting other platform as well
Subik111

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:06:43 PM

WEBSITE DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPERVIDEOSTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAM

https://s1.postimg.org/3gj4zigwu7/Screenshot_2017-10-30_13.14.49.png
https://s1.postimg.org/80k66p7hin/Screenshot_2017-10-25_12.41.00.png
https://s1.postimg.org/6oconcxtj3/Screenshot_2017-10-25_12.43.49.png
https://s1.postimg.org/50vee4zfpr/Screenshot_2017-10-25_12.45.27.png
https://s1.postimg.org/2vlikpgi6n/Screenshot_2017-10-25_12.51.11.png
https://s1.postimg.org/2pkkvsc5u7/Screenshot_2017-10-25_12.53.37.png
https://s1.postimg.org/3pq71awnan/Screenshot_2017-10-25_12.55.18.png
https://s1.postimg.org/3nmwm3f2z3/Screenshot_2017-10-25_13.00.10.png
https://s1.postimg.org/5xiojr5okf/Screenshot_2017-10-25_13.02.24.png

Smart Contract Builder and dApps Marketplace.

Download the Whitepaper

This whitepaper https://dapps.ibuildapp.com/file/Whitepaper.pdf is an ongoing process with ideas changing regularly. It’s not a technical whitepaper, but rather a place to compile research and bring a better understanding of the dApp Builder to the masses.
We are extremely grateful for the support we continue to receive as we moves forward. We’re excited to reward those who decide to buy during the presale. Not to mention, it’s rather thrilling as we move forward to a more decentralized, efficient version of the blockchain application development process.

WEBSITE DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPERVIDEOSTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAM
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

The Great Project I Like It
 Love to support this great idea.
Good luck!!!
I have joined
it's really nice that you support this project. In fact, it is a fairly promising project, which will be a success for many users in the future. To date, he already has quite a few followers.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

The platform is also created in fact for promotion of ethereum and its erc20 token of a component. The more people will be tried by the forces in creation of the platforms, the more we will receive qualitative projects as a result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: