Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
mamourflmz

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

Yes, i have a doubt like you, i don't see Ibuild representation at here, or i have mistake, but a lot of question need answer from dev team, but no-one catch it. At least at telegram group have one admin still keep their active, so i think if we have question, should put more to their telegram official group is better.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:59:24 PM

Hello, is this application created for people who are developing their tokens for an etherium base? Unambiguously there should be success simplicity and speed that's what's important now.

That's what they are actually creating here, there is also a dapp creation in ethereum but it is quite complicated for beginners. I hope this project will be easier for people who don't know how programming works.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:20:40 PM

well, they have currently too many competition in ICO Marketplace; I saw too many opensource dAPP platforms; some are already working and some are still like this project in ICO Stage; but at the end all are going to participate according to their qualities.
Of course, this is the good time for make ICO about Ethereum dApp Builder, because ERC20 tokens is so popular and have a lot of company see potential about ICO at crypto currency.

ERC20 tokens have also bad reputation; too many scam ICOs are using ERC20 tokens. And we also know from Cryptokitties how the Ethereum based token transactions stucked. If this bad reputation last longer, I think serious devs. are going to choose other variations...

Ethereum just offer for everyone a tool for everyone to create token and dApp, So it's not responsible if you buy a token from scam project ! and it can't control who can create or not, otherwise is going be to centralized system. Cryptokitties showed us that Ethereum has scalability issues, but we already know  that this technology is in early stage and it will take time. Switch to another platform is not that easy, Ethereum is a working product  while other platform are still in development and most of their features are just on paper in current time, plus you can't sure that you will not face same problem or may big problem.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:42:10 AM

Hello, is this application created for people who are developing their tokens for an etherium base? Unambiguously there should be success simplicity and speed that's what's important now.

Yes, of course, I think its based on ER20 platform for etherium. Their site is not yet popular and not getting enough traffic to be recognized by the public, There site is only popular in India when I try to rank them in Alexa.com

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:23:40 AM

Yes, of course, I think its based on ER20 platform for etherium. Their site is not yet popular and not getting enough traffic to be recognized by the public, There site is only popular in India when I try to rank them in Alexa.com
I think that the project is ahead and it will gain its popularity not only in India, but also in other countries

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:28:38 AM

I think that the project is ahead and it will gain its popularity not only in India, but also in other countries
If this project would continue its better performance for the community then the awaiting success and bright future ahead of this project will really become in hand of it. Ethereum dApp Builder will become successful of course through the help of the people, especially the supporters and investors of this project. So i hope this project would gain much investors.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:38:51 AM

If this project would continue its better performance for the community then the awaiting success and bright future ahead of this project will really become in hand of it. Ethereum dApp Builder will become successful of course through the help of the people, especially the supporters and investors of this project. So i hope this project would gain much investors.
Yes, but this requires time and it is necessary to apply the known efforts of the team to make it become a regular
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:24:59 AM

Yeah thats true. If the the team delivers favourable performance and advertises it, then it can go to a global level and compete with oher platforms.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:54:23 AM

Yeah thats true. If the the team delivers favourable performance and advertises it, then it can go to a global level and compete with oher platforms.
By doing that, they gonna need time to think for a great plan and strategy for being successful. The project will be utilized well if the team will double their efforts.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

Newer domains are rarely indexed much by Alexa.com, amazon favours older domains significantly more than newer and recently made websites
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

I watched the site and it seems to me that hard cap - 30,000 ETX is an overstated wait for the team. I certainly hope that the collected amount will be enough, but hard cap is currently high.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

By doing that, they gonna need time to think for a great plan and strategy for being successful. The project will be utilized well if the team will double their efforts.
The best way for that is the team should do brainstorming about their new plan. The members should also help by promoting the project to other social media.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

When I visited on their telegram channel, they already gathered 3k members which means that they are now slowly obtains the people's attention. I hope this will continue to increased in the coming days because this project is really useful and important for all bitcoiners here in the forum.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

I watched the site and it seems to me that hard cap - 30,000 ETX is an overstated wait for the team. I certainly hope that the collected amount will be enough, but hard cap is currently high.
indeed, the project team is ambitious enough. But it seems to me that if there is an interesting idea of ​​the project, it is quite possible to collect such a large sum. In any case, I will follow the development of the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

If this is how you say, it is most likely that the development team is in India and the project is being developed for the citizens of India. That's the question, but can everyone invest in the project? Is absolutely anyone can get a token from your team?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

When I visited on their telegram channel, they already gathered 3k members which means that they are now slowly obtains the people's attention. I hope this will continue to increased in the coming days because this project is really useful and important for all bitcoiners here in the forum.

Knowing the numbers of their telegrams is quite surprising and probably more people will be participating in their ICO. I also think that this is a useful kind of platform because we can create a Dapp without the need of some programmers. With this concept, if the time that crypto would be accepted worldwide then this can definitely be a useful tool.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

Yes you are right, this project will be known worldwide. It just really need to improve marketing and advertising to attract many investors. Good luck for this project, I wish you success in the near future.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

Yeah, because the platform is really a helpful tool especially for those who wanted to make an online business. Also, crypto is becoming more popular and people are now starting to push this technology to be used by the community as of their mode of payment.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

The team already doing their best to improve their advertising and to make this project successful. I really hope that there will be more investors that will look into this project and hopefully make investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:34:30 PM

Yes you are right, this project will be known worldwide. It just really need to improve marketing and advertising to attract many investors. Good luck for this project, I wish you success in the near future.
This project will not just be a hit in  India mate but also in different continents for sure. They just need to make sure that they have prepared thier project details in different languages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: