Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:30:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark use of Bitcoin  (Read 23324 times)
TIN1114

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:43:37 AM

I don't think bitcoin has been classified as illegal, a secretive one though but I don't think its illegal. I haven't bought any illegal things using bitcoin too. Though there are black propagandas and scammers out there using bitcoins and cryptocurrencies in general. It's a matter of weighing the risk because obviously bitcoin is much more risky than the investments offered by banks.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

Detractors will often bring up the use of bitcoin to participate in illegal activities. Well, cash is used a lot more in drug deals an other criminal activities.  Not many drug dealers in my area are accepting bitcoin.....
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

1) Are you used Bitcoin to buy illegal staff Huh

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)

1/ Define "illegal". What is legal in one country may be illegal in another. And some of the items which are not de jure legal may be de facto legal.
2/ It is up to you. If you get good deals with Bitcoin payments, then go with it.

Definitely we didn't have exact point on how we spent bitcoin for our daily lives, and partly that's right having freedom of decentralized bitcoin depends on how we finally deal with it in proper manners. In a certain country which bitcoin always in focus of, there's no circumstances when a specific transaction wasn't actually transparent to the authorities or a government body so no strict implementations for whatsoever dark uses. As long as it remains smoothly processed behind separation from fiat economy, I guess that's fairly successful to use regardless on how good or bad it is.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 06:22:09 AM by KrishaBitcoin

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)

For now i did not but i think if someone will use or spend Bitcoin to acquired illegal things then that person is an illegal too. If fiat currency can be used to buy good and bad things then of course Bitcoin currency too because they are the same currencies but only not the same plarform for spending. Some persons will easily use Bitcoin for their illegal means because of decentralize transactions but it is difficult to happen now because of regulation.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:29:44 AM

..i do use Bitcoin in a legal way,,because i do believe in the power of Bitcoin..because this give me a life changing moment..the negativity that Bitcoin give is that other people use it in a illegal way,,that's why other countries ban and treat Bitcoin as a scam..nevertheless,,it is good to buy something in your fiat currency because the volatility of bitcoin value is inevitable..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

Detractors will often bring up the use of bitcoin to participate in illegal activities. Well, cash is used a lot more in drug deals an other criminal activities.  Not many drug dealers in my area are accepting bitcoin.....

As far as the drug dealers are concerned, there is only one form of currency that is 100% anonymous. And that happens to be fiat cash. Even Bitcoin is not as untraceable as fiat cash.
brr22

Activity: 504
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

You do not laugh yourself that lit? in my country they kill for a currency that is running (dollars or national) .. and where does the crypto (.. kill for a piece of bread ..
brr22

Activity: 504
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

When I was small, I went to kindergarten, everyone said to me, do not do this, do not give up this, I grew up = I had my own opinion, I put the dick on all consultants now, this is my life .. who will answer me the answer?
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

You do not laugh yourself that lit? in my country they kill for a currency that is running (dollars or national) .. and where does the crypto (.. kill for a piece of bread ..
What country are you in?? The first time I hear such things about such cases.!
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

depending on culture in each country, there are countries that do not allow gambling, and include the use of crypto in it, as well as drug regulation and certain investment patterns, if it is still in the corridor that is not excessive, it should not be a problem.

every business has certain rules, even though it is not connected with crypto business, the equality of use that is not permitted in the fiat business must be equated.

dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)

I never use bitcoin to buy any illegal stuffs. Yes. Anyone whose using bitcoin can buy illegal things becuse no one can trace them except if they want some meetups. They're (fiat & bitcoin) like the same since you can still buy illegal stuffs if you really want to.

Just always be precautious in transacting.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

If someone had actually used Bitcoin to purchase illegal stuff, do you really think that they are stupid enough to brag about it here in Bitcointalk? As of now, you may be aware that the law enforcement agencies keep a close watch on forums such as this one.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

I can't say that bitcoin is for dar usage or buying something illegal, bitcoin is also can be used for paying legal staff. The reason why bitcoin seemingly used for illegal things just because no one can trace it, unlike fiat money or credit card or visa. So, of course people with bad intention will used it exclusively. And as you know, buying illegal or legal thing is depend on the people, not bitcoin as the currency.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

I can't say that bitcoin is for dar usage or buying something illegal, bitcoin is also can be used for paying legal staff. The reason why bitcoin seemingly used for illegal things just because no one can trace it, unlike fiat money or credit card or visa. So, of course people with bad intention will used it exclusively. And as you know, buying illegal or legal thing is depend on the people, not bitcoin as the currency.

all currencies can be used for every transaction and what also happens in fiat, washing crypto money is indeed difficult to trace, but if there is strong regulation, the government will be more assertive in identifying all shipments of expedition services. Many things have no solution, but everything will return to the awareness of users and the government to continue to develop binding laws.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

all currencies can be used for every transaction and what also happens in fiat, washing crypto money is indeed difficult to trace, but if there is strong regulation, the government will be more assertive in identifying all shipments of expedition services. Many things have no solution, but everything will return to the awareness of users and the government to continue to develop binding laws.
The regulation nowadays also affected bitcoin's progress in developing a good price, but it's advantages given us a great way to make bitcoin a much trusted crypto. Thus fraud actions will be determined quickly unlike previous year's scenario which made the bubble price became a bull run like impressions, but reality will speak that most of the dark sides of bitcoin was used actually.
Bizard
Copper Member

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

Very often I heard that drugs are bought through Bitcoin and merchants are paid a salary, anonymity will not give Bitcoin a bright future, as such it will be combined in many deadly sins!

HomuHomu

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

Shocked Huh Shocked In my opinion,my and my friends never used BTC for any ilegal thing, but in our country i hear narcos are using BTC insteat fiat,and the police dont know so much about crypto.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

1. of course not but using bitcoin to buy illlegal things is only a descretion to a bitcoin holder. But, even if you can actually buy illegal staff it doesn't mean that you will not be compromise for some exchanges are implementing one time KYC doing transactions with them.

2. Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is also considered as an asset because of its nature the volatility and people were hoarding on it instead of using it as a form of payment. In this matter since bitcoin is volatile using it might loss the one especially if market price is down. It is not a good practice if one will use bitcoin as a form of payment if market is down.
Bizard
Copper Member

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

In the CIS countries, bitcoin has become accustomed to drug traffickers, many people have already been caught and are in prison for selling through bitcoin, and even sex services)))

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

In the CIS countries, bitcoin has become accustomed to drug traffickers, many people have already been caught and are in prison for selling through bitcoin, and even sex services)))

But then, what is the proportion of the criminals who use Bitcoin, when compared to those who use fiat currency? As far as I know, the vast majority of the criminals prefer payments in fiat currency rather than in Bitcoin. The reason is that physical cash is much more anonymous than BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: