Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to secure bitcoin wallet??  (Read 2293 times)
Bisul

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

all that is valuable in store, and jngan sampi there are others who know. let alone keep bitcoin wallet neatly and do not sampi others know, store in hape or laptop .into not until others know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

You should be wary of any service designed to store your money online.A Bitcoin wallet is like a wallet with cash. If you wouldn't keep a thousand dollars in your pocket, you might want to have the same consideration for your Bitcoin wallet.You need to backup your wallet on a regular basis to make sure that all recent Bitcoin change addresses and all new Bitcoin addresses you created are included in your backup.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

There is no wallet that's your value in your bitcoins and should not charge it to others and do not trust the security of your wallet as well as how you value it and if bitcoin no is lost or reduced it's a problem with that wallet or you can report to their sites.

Indeed, I think if you want to keep your saving safe, you have to keep your gadget secure , specially your wallet, multiple ways and people who scam and hacks were rapidly sprouting everywhere in cryto, leaving yoir wallet without your assistance or even signing your account to any computer without even logging it out.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

We have online and offline wallet. Compared to online, offline wallet is more secured but there is no guarantee that it is 100% safe. Everything is a risk in crypto world.
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

If you want to be more secured in keeping your bitcoin you must activate the 2fa mobile authenticator if you are using an online wallet. or but an hardware wallet
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

What wallet are you using? It's recommended to use a hardware wallet that focuses more on security than anything else. A few would be Ledger Nano, Keepkey or Trezor. We talk more about wallets and security in our blog post:
Bit.ly/WalletGuide

Good luck  Smiley

Mintdice.com
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:11:25 PM

Now there are hundreds of valets available on app store and all are focusing over there security. by adding two way security no one can enter in your account unless he stole you mobile or he hack all the valets.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

This depends on the kind of app or wallet you are using. Usually the best and safest wallets to use are hardware wallets. To secure them properly make sure you do not store your private keys and passwords in a place where people can get to them and it is best to avoid storing the keys online. If you are using an online wallet then you should maybe try two factor verification which will make you require both your password and phone to log in. Never forget to keep your private key in a secure place because if you lose it, there is no way to recover your coins.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

hacker are always trying to take money from wallet. I am very worried about the security of my wallet. what are the best way to secure wallet so that my bitcoin will always safe and secured. help me to find me the ways.
Make sure that your bitcoin wallet have a 2factor authentication to avoid hackers and email confirmation. Or its better to use offline wallet. A lot of hacker can take our bitcoin using phising site. I experienced hacker hacked my private key And I don't know how he did it. I lost hundreds of dollars Im so sad in that day.
steelzeppelin

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

Definitely, Trezor, ledger or digital bitbox are the best wallets to get

otherwise-

Store it in a segwit wallet for better security and much less expensive tx fees

armory, trezor, ledger, green address , green bits , Samourai wallet , core (manually) , or soon electrum 3.0

If you use an insecure OS like windows or OSX , store it in green address , green bits , Samourai wallet , or electrum on a cell phone

If you have a lot of bitcoins you will want to use either paper wallets or hardware wallets
johncartersr

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

Hacker are always trying to take money from wallet. I am very worried about the security of my wallet. what are the best way to secure wallet so that my bitcoin will always  secure.So, I think that,paper wallet is the most safe place to store your coins. I suppose everybody will agree with me. Paper wallet is not await able for hackers, but it has other kind of risks, like loosing the paper or things alike. If you can hold such risks under the control then that would be the perfect option for you.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

I'm more frightened than hacking hacking, but real robbery, with the use of physical force. A lot of cases lately. When bitcoins are taken by force, they force you to translate.
klavuhn

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

Never trust anyone. Never give private key to others. Becareful when you visit some website. Buy Wallet Hardware just in case if needed. Or make Paper wallet.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

Its true i heard a news hackers are now trying to hack bitcoin wallet. Mostly they're targeting online wallets. No matter how secure you're with your private key they can steal it with some ways. Its better to not saving your password on your browser.
Yes, this is the best advice to never save your passwords on your browser and additional to that there is a process which is know as pseudo random number generator, I will advice you all to just read about this process and learn how to use it and then set your password according to this number generator. In beginning you will face a little bit of difficulty but later on you will become handy on this, and by this you will be able to change your password every time you log in and no one will be able to trace your account.
Reading up on the new updates on Bitcoin can keep you from getting attacked some. Don't use your browser while your Bitcoin client is open.
now this is indeed the phishing website model very much even now they send email to us. for better security use the safer wallet ofline instead of having to store in the exchanger or wallet online
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

In my opinion, you should secure 2FA for your account, be careful about the links to unknown websites. Do not be fooled by those who pretend to be any support team from where.

Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

Like in real life, your wallet must be secured. Bitcoin makes it possible to transfer value anywhere in a very easy way and it allows you to be in control of your money. Such great features also come with great security concerns. At the same time, Bitcoin can provide very high levels of security if used correctly. Always remember that it is your responsibility to adopt good practices in order to protect your money.
1. Be careful with online services
2. Back up your wallet
3.Encrypt your wallet
4. Offline your savings from Waller
5. Keep your software up to date
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

I suggest you to get a hardware wallet and only plug in in your personal computer to avoid leakage of back up because hardware wallets need back up in case you forgot something. Also avoid joining airdrops, some hackers use airdrop to hack your wallets.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

Never trust anyone. Never give private key to others. Becareful when you visit some website. Buy Wallet Hardware just in case if needed. Or make Paper wallet.
Exactly the most important thing is not be careless about bitcoin wallet, try to use all possible factors to adjust the security of your private key, we should not share your key with anyone and there are a lot of wallets in market which are highly secured and we are getting to the modernize so maybe in future there will be a lot of new innovations related to the wallets security, so just stay active and don’t share.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: