Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ACT] Achain - A smart contract platform for enterprise-class DAPP  (Read 12354 times)
jacksonaaa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:09:21 AM

Is it too late to start bitcoin? I am small white, still come and get on the car?
Rocket_Yang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:13:05 AM

Do you need to download software to purchase ACT?
why should you download software , just buy in trading website

But let the coins sitting on exchanges not a good decision if anybody is long term investors than he should keep store the coins on a safe place where he has full control on private keys. It is good to download to official wallet and store these coins.
The most safe and convenient mobile wallet to hold ACT is Kcash, which also support dozen of other major cryptocurrency.
You can download it from following website:
https://www.kcash.com/
Bonham

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:16:03 AM

It is because they have main focus on regional exchanges that people like us don't know about this project. Team behind the project should make efforts actively to take it up at western exchanges if they want involvement of broader customers. It gives positive impression reading what they have done and want to do.
You are right.
Show more information is necessary.
Such as team information, the project's roadmap, and the technical advantages of Achain
Rocket_Yang

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:14:12 AM

hello dev.

if german and turkish translation needed so reserved them now.

Please confirm via PM.

Good luck with the project.
Thank you, I will pass this message to the team
Rocket_Yang

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:32:30 AM

I see a lot of newbie spam accounts here, even in other threads are also the same, I am very uncomfortable to see the number of newbie accounts that are not clear, the moderator should immediately clean up the garbage in this thread.
This is related to China's policy. Most of the exchanges in China are shut down. Users have to find other channels and give them some time.
Bonham

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:57:56 AM

Hi dev, do you have any bounty thread?
Recently there will be bounty compaign.
inkeye, an achain-based project has started its ico, also it has a bounty compaign.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:10:27 AM

is this an offical ann or just a peronal behavior?
why not have dev team introduction?
Rocket_Yang

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:22:32 AM

How can I be sure that tokens will grow here? How many Achain are needed to run a node?
Before running an agent node,I think you need to prove the reliability and power of the server.
After that you will be rewarded according to the rule.
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:36:50 AM

This thread is long overdue, thanks for creating it OP.

So Tony Cui is mentioned as the founder, but prior to reading that, I knew Cui Meng as the founder and face of this project.  Are these different people or are they the same person?

Also, are the delegates sharing portions of their forging rewards with the community (those that vote for them)?
Thank you YGung,I have seen your post about Achain.

Yeah,there are different people.you can already see our developers on github now.Our official website will also publish this part of the information.

About the delegates node,we have a plan,We will use half a year to distribute them.

I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Not exactly sure what you mean by use a half year to distribute them, are you referring to the forging rewards or delegate nodes? 

Regardless, whatever the distribution plan you're referring to, if you have a link to a post or document that references that, that would be nice too.

The delegate nodes.

Tony Cui said this in QQ group.It may be released after blockshow.

How to get invite to the QQ?

And whoever runs this thread (or if you've become a part of the team Rocket), this thread needs to be moderated.  Its too many bots posting here and that'll dissuade people from checking out Achain on BCT. 

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Rocket_Yang

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:51:43 AM

So Tony Cui is mentioned as the founder, but prior to reading that, I knew Cui Meng as the founder and face of this project.  Are these different people or are they the same person?

Also, are the delegates sharing portions of their forging rewards with the community (those that vote for them)?

Yeah,there are different people.you can already see our developers on github now.Our official website will also publish this part of the information.

About the delegates node,we have a plan,We will use half a year to distribute them.

Not exactly sure what you mean by use a half year to distribute them, are you referring to the forging rewards or delegate nodes? 

Regardless, whatever the distribution plan you're referring to, if you have a link to a post or document that references that, that would be nice too.

The delegate nodes.

And whoever runs this thread (or if you've become a part of the team Rocket), this thread needs to be moderated.  Its too many bots posting here and that'll dissuade people from checking out Achain on BCT. 

Just search 626348505 in QQ,you will find "Achain交流讨论社区".However, most of the content in QQ group is meaningless.
I have asked the owner of this thread kernighan.He is also a volunteer, just like me.
And Achain team said it will release a new ANN that includes team presentations, new roadmap, bounty campaign.
pgoneaaa

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:53:40 AM

Can you introduce some books about bitcoin and blockchain?
 I hope the great god can recommend it
kernighan (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:02:14 AM

The delegate nodes.

I personally just a fan who collect these information. I have no time to run this thread.

I heard official team will release new announcement soon.
Rocket_Yang

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:44:46 AM

is this an offical ann or just a peronal behavior?
why not have dev team introduction?
Just a personal behavior.
#366 is the onwer of this post.
jacksonaaa

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:25:10 AM

Nakamoto's bitcoin white paper is a must-see, and Ethereum understands it, and others look selectively and recommend small ants and quantum chains. Prior to this, if it is the technical direction, we recommend these two: blockchain technical guide, proficient bitcoin, of course, is also to see.
jacksonaaa

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:35:57 AM

How do I start to invest bitcoin in China and how to apply for a wallet?

How to operate? What website need to register? Mining how to do?
Bonham

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:39:51 AM

How do I start to invest bitcoin in China and how to apply for a wallet?

How to operate? What website need to register? Mining how to do?
You should go to other channels to ask these questions.
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:46:48 AM

I want know which exchange could be trade this coin?
I join the Achain meeting in Beijing ,the dev team said it would competing with Ethereum ,
but the community was weak ,I don't see any progress about the community.
coteng2

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:57:52 AM

I want know which exchange could be trade this coin?
I join the Achain meeting in Beijing ,the dev team said it would competing with Ethereum ,
but the community was weak ,I don't see any progress about the community.

Already logged on to allcoin, it is heard that this blockchain has a strong concurrent performance, reaching 1000tps, similar to Ethereum, which is also a common smart contract platform.
rhetoricalgombeen

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:01:14 AM

Wow! Very informative wp, good description
kelly19

Activity: 80

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:19:04 AM

The technology is very high, is it based on the frame of reference BTS?I feel like they're just like, just add some special technology, I think its commercial application prospects will be great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: