Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BinaryCoin - Decentralized Connection Of Binary Options And Cryptocurrency  (Read 24064 times)
lovingcoins (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:06:17 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 09:36:31 AM by lovingcoins

what its it ?
i smeel jokes here
i dont know this is error or ur mistakes

first on website page

with nothing partners , btc , brc or etc

but after i registered
then i see it

did u serious ?
Hi, we are still upgrading servers, that glitched in homepage is temporary. That is not something you should worry about. Numbers in Dashboards are the corrrect ones. In a few hours both will update on real time.
alphaque

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:21:12 AM

in your early post , you mentioned your server was attacked and database was deleted, that also means the hacker has already accessed to your database and ALL the user data such as login ID and password are in the hacker hands now, right?
friendis

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:33:50 AM

Why confirm mail very slow for rigister?
Can update system for this problem to fastly?
Somebody have not send confirm mail too

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Website cannot be access

hi, in your guide on how to buy brc says that i need to add a 0,001 btc of fees apart from the price that fees is from the binarycoin fees for purchase or is from the wallet since my wallet only charges me 0,0002 btc, and the longing page do not load when will it be fixed?

We do apologize for that. This morning our servers were attacked and database deleted. However as we have backups of everything your investments and BinaryCoin's wallet info is safe. We are already working in upgrading our servers and security.

What is the key idea of the project?

You can read our Whitepaper here: https://binarycoin.io/assets/WHITEPAPER_ENG_NEW.pdf

If you do you will understand the main idea of our project.

What are your advantages over block options? As far as I know they are currently developing similar decentralized options trading platform.

Just took a look, seems like a completely different project than ours.

I definitely need to dig in this more but at large your claim of being first decentralized currency doesn't prove it being dependent on the companies you say are at the back of the coin. Decentralized currency means to not be in control of any company or a single person. At the moment only Bitcoin is decentralized currency but still I will be reading whitepaper to see what is all about.

First decentralized on this niche yes. We don't own all the Tokens therefore it's decentralized. Thank you very much for your interest in our project. 

where can i get the information about your legally registered company? I'd think about investing in the coin.

By security protocols we can not share this information, we remind you that Binary Options practices and even more an initial coin offering are illegal in multiple countries like USA and China, providing this information could significantly harm our investors. We appreciate your understanding.

How about those registration made but haven't received any email confirmation?
lovingcoins (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:53:16 AM

Brother should not join this ICO I noticed a suspicious point on the top 3 will be called "coinexchange.io liqui.io yobitnet.net"
But in ROADMAP is "coinexchange.io Novaexchange and liqui.io"
Pretty contradictory

The editing of the visual material was executed while agreements were made with the exchange offices, we do recognize that there is a typing error in both; Roadmap, and site. We have been working on the requirements of the aforementioned exchange houses, each one handles different listing protocols, today October 10, 2017, we can openly affirm our inclusion in Etherdelta and Coinexchange will be first exchanges to list BinaryCoin Token/BRC. Etherdelta will list our BRC token as an ERC20 smart contract. We have resolved the requirements to include our BRC token in Coinexchange at the end of the ICO. We continue working to be listed in Liqui, Yobit and Novaexchange. Later own BinaryCoin Tokens will be list in other exchanges that have contacted us, but we will make announcements about it accordingly. We understand your discomfort and we understand your point of view, Thank you for asking for an explanation. Anything else that you believe looks suspicious please do let us know. Thank you.

in your early post , you mentioned your server was attacked and database was deleted, that also means the hacker has already accessed to your database and ALL the user data such as login ID and password are in the hacker hands now, right?

No, we do receive several attacks, and in our publication we clarify that if they stole any data from our database they will not be able to decipher it since our database data is encrypted using our method and software. Only us are able to decipher it. Our security system is above any attack, we wanted to specify Binarycoin's team is more than capable to fix and defend our users, database, and server from any type of  malicious attack. We have security experts working 24/7 and that is how we are able to quickly notice and combat these type of attacks. I hope that this clarifies your concerns. Feel free to check on our Telegram channels for frequent updates.

How about those registration made but haven't received any email confirmation?

As we are still working on upgrading our servers and security, we disable email confirmation momentary, but it would be activated within a few hours. We will also implement 2 steps login verification for those of you that have requested that feature. We are always listening to our investors and BinaryCoin community, any feature or add on that you believe will improve BinaryCoin platform feel free to let us know so that we can consider adding it. Thanks to all of you for your interest in our project.
friendis

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:07:32 AM

Do you have telegram group?
ht2003

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:33:55 AM

join my team with over 1200 members! Get rich together $$$ https://wallet.binarycoin.io/#/login/sign-up/aDJ0LnR1YW5AZ21haWwuY29t
jamskys

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:05:27 PM

What happens with transactions? I buyed my BRC 4 hours ago, and I havent nothing in my wallet...

What happens here?
kaeyingyai

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

Pass 3 hours for buy BRC . Wait for confirm.
CryptoTarek

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:16:43 PM

My transaction has 7 confirmations already but still in "pending" status on your website.

Can you please advise what is going on? I also noticed that the "sold tokens" hasn't been increasing for the past couple hours.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:23:29 PM

You want to relate traditional trading with crypto? I read, that you backed by real companies, which ones?
lovingcoins (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:35:25 PM

[/quote]

No. We believe most Telegram groups are unnecessary and very unorganized. Instead of wasting energy and resources of our Team administrating a Telegram group we rather focus on email support and answer questions and concerns in this BitconTalk thread.

What happens with transactions? I buyed my BRC 4 hours ago, and I havent nothing in my wallet...

What happens here?

What happens here?

Pass 3 hours for buy BRC . Wait for confirm.

My transaction has 7 confirmations already but still in "pending" status on your website.

Can you please advise what is going on? I also noticed that the "sold tokens" hasn't been increasing for the past couple hours.

Yes we are aware of delayed and currently working on fixing it. Problem is that because we are moving to bigger and faster server, but migration is taking longer than expected. You will be able to see your BRC Tokens within a few hours. Thank you for your support!

You want to relate traditional trading with crypto? I read, that you backed by real companies, which ones?

Our own company OPbinary.com and private investors. Please read our WhitePaper to fully understand the end goal of BinaryCoin: https://binarycoin.io/assets/WHITEPAPER_ENG_NEW.pdf
CryptoTarek

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:42:45 PM

No. We believe most Telegram groups are unnecessary and very unorganized. Instead of wasting energy and resources of our Team administrating a Telegram group we rather focus on email support and answer questions and concerns in this BitconTalk thread.

How do you say you don't have a telegram group when there is a link to a Telegram group on the website?

There has been many contradictory announcements so far.
ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:02:50 PM

How do you say you don't have a telegram group when there is a link to a Telegram group on the website?

They have a telegram but all it has is twitter announcements and read only so thats probably why he said that.
lovingcoins (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:53:54 PM

Nothing contradictory in here. Telegram Channel and Telegram Group are 2 different things.

Telegram Channels: Are important announcements and read only. Only Administrators can send messages.

Telegram Groups: Like the name suggest is for groups in which people can chat.

We do have a Telegram Channel: https://t.me/BinaryCoin, we do not have a group. Hope that this is clear enough for you. Thank you.
CryptoTarek

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:10:30 PM

Nothing contradictory in here. Telegram Channel and Telegram Group are 2 different things.

Telegram Channels: Are important announcements and read only. Only Administrators can send messages.

Telegram Groups: Like the name suggest is for groups in which people can chat.

We do have a Telegram Channel: https://t.me/BinaryCoin, we do not have a group. Hope that this is clear enough for you. Thank you.

Thank you for the clarifications.
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:52:11 PM

Another scam coin in the making!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jamskys

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:21:47 PM

Im waiting also for email verification... 2 days ago
fixline

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:32:51 PM

I made 2 transactions to the same BTC Address by error. Can you help me?

The support team is not answering my facebook messages mesages. And the email they are showing: info@binarycoin.io Its actualy not working / fake email.

Cheers.
abh1525

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:32:38 PM

BRC is a scam. They said in the WP ..BRC is erc20 token in the ethereum network.   ...but when if you check in etherscan there is already BRC in the ethereum network belong to others. Be careful.

BRC already exist...but not belong to binarycoin.

friendis

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:35:04 PM

BRC is a scam. They said in the WP ..BRC is erc20 token in the ethereum network.   ...but when if you check in etherscan there is already BRC in the ethereum network belong to others. Be careful.

BRC already exist...but not belong to binarycoin.

Admin, can you clarify this?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: