Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BinaryCoin - Decentralized Connection Of Binary Options And Cryptocurrency  (Read 24069 times)
BitCoinGuyz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:12:52 PM

I wanted to get some clarification on your lending program. In your white paper and road map, the monthly interest an investor would accrue in the TriMonthly Masters program is 135%.  Is this per month?  Or is that the total interest accrued for the 90 days?  The example you have in your examples show an example of a the TriMonthly Amateur Program where the total interest accrued for 90 days is 115% for a total profit of $1725.  However, the "charts" provided in the white paper state "Monthly Return" in White Paper  and "Interest Monthly" on main page. You should clarify this because it is misleading.  Someone could loan $10k for 90 days in the Masters Program and expect 135% each month for 3 months which would equate to roughly 4.5% interest a day, as opposed to 135% for 90 days which is roughly 1.5% per day.  That would not benefit anyone to do that 3 month loan when you can get the same with the 1 month program - 45% a month in the 30 days Master Program (equates to 1.5% per day interest). 

Example provided in "Lending Section" in back office when logging in has:     investor "B" also applies a range of investment Amateur 1,500 USD, but for a period of 90 days, finally obtaining: 1,725 USD profit + your initial investment = 3,225 USD

Please clarify if the monthly advertised is PER MONTH or the total interest earned for the time period.

Thank you.
phildow32

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:39:57 PM

I've invested white a bit. I've also sent lots of referrals bit they are not showing up. I've sent you tweets and emails bit no reply. I've Sent you a list of the emails that have registered with my link but referal bonus still not added. Can you sort this for me please ? Ive orobably jad another 100 sign ups where we cant get there emails, Lack of response is worrying. Can you contact me asap to fix this ??

I see tat you are not responding by email, Bitcointalk, Twitter or any other medium - you need to answer questions and sort the referal system out.
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:41:30 AM

Anyone who bought BRC tokens from the ICO, is your ETH address shown into the ICO dashboard or I'm the only one who is missing and can't edit the ethereum address? Thanks in advance!
jrrr90

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:45:28 PM

Anyone who bought BRC tokens from the ICO, is your ETH address shown into the ICO dashboard or I'm the only one who is missing and can't edit the ethereum address? Thanks in advance!

Im having the same issue. No ETH address.
lovebrand007

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:12:03 PM

I think bounty will be nice. Except you trust your ICO so much. I will watch and see the rate of investment.
elektrikdinar

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:20:34 PM

Hmmm, I would really h8 this to be proven a SCam  Huh

But right now, I am so worried, the token is credited with zero funds, the wallet is not very functional, there are no ways of seeing how much tokens you have instead of staring at the wallet and where are those 2800 people from telegram on this forum?

The Elektra scam had a wonderful community at least. Or it just seemed so.

Also there should be a little bit more programming like a qr code popup when paying and similar stuff. This way it seems like someone is fooling around with the ICO, and maybe they really are, although there is the new and good idea in this and I would really want to see how it will go, it is kinda exciting, just hope it is not a scam, as it sure seems like one.

I really, really like the essential idea, the idea of buyback burning for extra percent, noone before did that, it is something we haven't seen before on a larger scale and if I had more money I would probably risk it because this could really be huge if done properly.

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:28:52 PM

This is a scam!! He just finished one ICO and started next (this ICO)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2234738.0

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
btctobtc

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:40:19 AM

well I certainly hope this isn't a scam but no one really knows for sure. I guess it could be.

What I am showing you here is based off of me investing $1,050 usd in the ICO of Binary coin. I stand to lose all of my money should this investment not performed as estimated by Binarycoin. This is extremely high risk. This is not investment advice but only what I am looking to do with my initial $1050 investment. I understand completely that these numbers pesented by Binarycoin are a bit skeptical and I will make my investment decisions which could be adjusted as I go along in this investment depending on many things to do with this investment including performnce of the price of the coin and the over-all crypto market. Please do not do this as I DO NOT RECOMMEND such a high risk investment to others.

The following HYPOTHETICAL investment in based off of my investing roughly $1050 usd in Binary coin's ICO at it's current price which at this time is $1.05 (U.S. Doallar) or usd. The next round which will be the last is at $1.25 usd.

From the WhitePaper: "Token estimated BRC = $25 USD Price December 2017"
 WhitePaper: https://binarycoin.io/assets/WHITEPAPER_ENG_NEW.pdf

So, my investment of $1050 will get me 1000 BRC or Binary coins. If the above White paper numbers do come to reality I will have an estimated $25,000 by the end of Dec. 2017. So as you can see this is quite speculative. Here is what I do with that money.

So my $25,000 usd will be invested as such for income purposes! Remember, I only have $1,050 invested at this point!!!

The following loans are all taken out at the same time on the same day. https://youtu.be/2AiRBWMcGls
Loan #1 - 30 day loan for $9,000 pays 45% in 30 days for $4,050 in interest plus your principal back at 30 days!
#2 - 60 day loan for 8,000 pays 95% in 60 days for $7,600 in interest plus your principal back at 60 days!
#3 - 90 day loan for 8,000 pays 135% in 90 days for $10,800 in interest plus your principal back at 90 days!

When loan #1 matures you keep the $4,050 in interest for income for that month and the you reinvest the $9,000 principal in a 90 day loan at 135%. That will pay you $12,500 interest plus return your principal.

When loan #2 matures you keep the $7,600 in interest as income and reinvest the principal of $8,000 in another 90 day loan for 135%.

When loan #3 matures you take the $10,800 interest as income for the month and reinvest the principal of $8,000 in another 90 day loan at 135%.

You have now created a monthly income of over $10,000 a month from a $1,050 investment. You will now have a 90 day loan coming due every 30 days with $10k in income! How awesome is that!
These numbers can be adjust any way you like. More or less but the income from the 90 day loans coming in every month is quite drastic. Again, this is what I plan to do with this great coin! https://youtu.be/2AiRBWMcGls
nicolate23

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:20:46 AM

Hi LovingCoins,

You have been inactive lately and this gives doubt to potential investors including me. I'm looking forward to your answers on the posts above. Thanks!  Huh

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to find someone who has already bought BRC and is willing is to sell me some. I planned on buying BRC early to get it around 0.45 or 0.65 but I failed since I had something more important to spend my money with. I'm hesitant to buy now since it's already 1.25 and honestly it's quite high for me since I'm just starting to invest in crypto currency. Anyone willing to sell theirs at 0.75, I'd gladly take. 100BRC would do. Thanks!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
BFX

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:34:38 AM

Here is the contract address: 0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4

Thank you!
https://etherscan.io/address/0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4#code
fedoros

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:46:25 PM

What is going to happen when all coins sold , if it will happen before end of the ICO ?

What exchanges are BINARY Coin going to join and at what date ? Is there any way to get notified about exchange adding so we won't miss it ?
Thanks in advance
lovingcoins (OP)

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

Is it possible to pay from my Bittrex Exchange account?

Is it ok to send BTC from An exchange(binance in this case) to buy BRC

Yes you can contribute from Exchanges.

Hey,
Ive invested in 2k coins and I have referred quite a lot of people, when will I see the referral coins on my account ?
100% Behind this project and I can see it easily hitting your pricing targets, keep up the good work

It does take a few hours to reflect in your Dashboard after your refs make a purchase.

how much is soft cap?

There is not soft cap and we are more than confident that all Tokens will be sell.

When will the ETH wallet addition be added? Its still grayed out for now , when will I be able to add the address to receive token?

After the ICO ends you will be able to add your ETH address and withdraw your BRC tokens.

I see you take suggestions from investors.  Well i just happen to have some tokens.  About 700 now and working up to 1k.  I read the white paper and learned all i could about how the lending system and company will work.  I see one big flaw. And its with the starting price at 500$.  With bitconnect you only need a min. of 100$ to invest.  The average investor does not have 500 to initially invest, especially with crypto.  What bit connect did and is doing is helping the poor get rich.  You are missing out on a huge opportunity to cash in on the average joe.  I suggest you work on another lower price investment plan like a "starter"  where you need only 100$ to start with.  Most people will not worry about 100$ and give the lending system a try.  Once they see gains they will continue to invest larger amounts.   But 500?  Most will pass and use bitconnect.  Im just telling you how i see it.  But i do see binary coin exploding after watching regal coin.  

This is just how i would like to get more investors into this program. 
You have amateur and trader backwards. ....Again just my opinion. 

STARTER   100    USD - 500 USD  45% - GET STARTED NOW!! ONE TIME INITIAL 45% TO START!
AMATEUR  500    USD - 1000 USD 30% Utility
TRADER    1001   USD - 2500 USD 35% Utility

Totally agree... as an amateur investor I would put $100 at first.. otherwise I will have to wait until big investors give an opinion when they get their profit.. Roll Eyes

I agree as well.....$500 is a lot for MOST people!  You will be missing out on investors in many ways with a Minimum that high.

Thank you we will consider this.

This looks great, Im sad I missed out on this one. But, good luck to all the participants, I have feeling this will go over $5 once its released.

You haven't missed out. If you believe it will reach $5 I dont see why paying $1.25 will be an issue.

BinaryCoin is supported by companies and real investors, unlike many
criptomonedas which are marketed worthless, BinaryCoin is a project which
is focused on giving returns to all involved: Investors, members of the ICO
and associated companies OpBinary and BinaryCoin!....so i can see that in Roadmap....but...rly? what are this companies and investors whit no name? Where its the team behind this project?Who its CEO? Seems more like scam ...never seen an ICo so misteryous about hes team and how can u predict the price in januar , or over an year? This are just speculation to make ppl to invest in this project! I dont trust this project!

Please take the time to read the whole thread before making baseless accusations. We already answered those same questions. Do take the time to read  before asking questions that were already answered.

youre project open investment use lending system
or open binary option trading site
and not open bounty

We do not need bounty threads as we have a great marketing team.

What is token binarycoin price now?
At what stage is the price now finding? How many millions are there already?

Current price is $1.25 this is the last staged of our ICO.

Dear BINARYCOIN Team,

In the whitepaper you mentioned the "BURN BACK" system which allows that holders of the BRC currency can sell you coins 15 % above the market price.  Theoretically, this means that you can destroy all your own BRC coins (i.e. 10,000,000.00 BRC), although it is a very very small probability that all investors will sell you their coins under above mentioned conditions. I appreciate your opinion on this matter.

Questions and comments:

1. Will you publish transparent information on how many coins you have been destroyed, and how many coins are still circulating?
2. I wonder if trading with BRC coin will be also possible on your website (i. e., possible BINARYCOIN exchange)  or just on other exchanges?
3. I agree with many comments above that entry level of 500 USD is too high for majority of investors. You should improve your goals and loaning systems in terms of attracting average investor.

Thank you.

1. Yes. We will always be transparent with our community.
2. Binarycoin wont have its own exchange. However our Lending System will only allow BRC tokens.
3. We ara currently considering this.

How about staking? Can we earn through staking?

We do not have a staking system.

I wanted to get some clarification on your lending program. In your white paper and road map, the monthly interest an investor would accrue in the TriMonthly Masters program is 135%.  Is this per month?  Or is that the total interest accrued for the 90 days?  The example you have in your examples show an example of a the TriMonthly Amateur Program where the total interest accrued for 90 days is 115% for a total profit of $1725.  However, the "charts" provided in the white paper state "Monthly Return" in White Paper  and "Interest Monthly" on main page. You should clarify this because it is misleading.  Someone could loan $10k for 90 days in the Masters Program and expect 135% each month for 3 months which would equate to roughly 4.5% interest a day, as opposed to 135% for 90 days which is roughly 1.5% per day.  That would not benefit anyone to do that 3 month loan when you can get the same with the 1 month program - 45% a month in the 30 days Master Program (equates to 1.5% per day interest). 

Example provided in "Lending Section" in back office when logging in has:     investor "B" also applies a range of investment Amateur 1,500 USD, but for a period of 90 days, finally obtaining: 1,725 USD profit + your initial investment = 3,225 USD

Please clarify if the monthly advertised is PER MONTH or the total interest earned for the time period.

Thank you.

It's not per month but for the whole period.

Im having the same issue. No ETH address.

After the ICO ends you will be able to add your ETH address and withdraw your BRC tokens.

I think bounty will be nice. Except you trust your ICO so much. I will watch and see the rate of investment.

We do not need bountry thread as we have a great marketing Team.

This is a scam!! He just finished one ICO and started next (this ICO)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2234738.0

That is not our ICO. We made them a ANN Thread as they didnt know how to do so. You can see the CEO of the project in the same thread. Another thing to noted is that we didnt participate answering questions in the thread, the CEO did.

What is going to happen when all coins sold , if it will happen before end of the ICO ?

What exchanges are BINARY Coin going to join and at what date ? Is there any way to get notified about exchange adding so we won't miss it ?
Thanks in advance

We are currently talking with coinexchange, yorbit, hitbtc, cryptopia. Later on we will try to get listed in bigger exchanges. Best way to keep update is following us in Twitter and Telegram.
centner

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:04:05 AM

How it can be?
BRC
Available

flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:09:38 AM

ICO end?

Look at the site - there are available tokens now in the red. Site error, or all these numbers are not real, and they wind up the system?

"Available -3567.33" WTF?

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
Toxicdust

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:59:05 AM

ICO end?

Look at the site - there are available tokens now in the red. Site error, or all these numbers are not real, and they wind up the system?

https://preview.ibb.co/jpxmsb/1.jpg

Mine is showing 0 available and 100% sold

You must be using a Mac ?
flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:20:33 AM

ICO end?

Mine is showing 0 available and 100% sold

You must be using a Mac ?

Win + Chrome. What does the OS do? The problem is on the site!

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:52:09 AM

so ico is now over... next steps?

Entreri

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:18:39 PM

So where next steps?
pacohispania

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:30:40 PM

Dear Binarycoin developers, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Now that the ICO has finished, please, how and when can we indicate our wallet to receive the corresponding tokens?
Entreri

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:26:27 PM

IT IS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: