Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:15:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BinaryCoin - Decentralized Connection Of Binary Options And Cryptocurrency  (Read 24071 times)
Maverick09

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:55:48 AM

People who r calling this scam including myself should know that the way Binary coin is working is bit strange, because scammers either run away after ICO or make some more money with their products and disappear. But this team completed the ICO and started to distribute the Coins and suddenly stopped. Their Website, Facebook & Telegram account still exist but people r missing.

Yeah this is wierd just because the distribution stopped, maybe the devs are fixing the contract, because i heard here that some users got the BRC token 2-3 amount times.
Not wierd at all, they suddenly stopped as the bitcoin price went to the moon and they already have enough monet to live their happy lives.
za7en

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:02:57 AM

People who r calling this scam including myself should know that the way Binary coin is working is bit strange, because scammers either run away after ICO or make some more money with their products and disappear. But this team completed the ICO and started to distribute the Coins and suddenly stopped. Their Website, Facebook & Telegram account still exist but people r missing.

Yeah this is wierd just because the distribution stopped, maybe the devs are fixing the contract, because i heard here that some users got the BRC token 2-3 amount times.
Not wierd at all, they suddenly stopped as the bitcoin price went to the moon and they already have enough monet to live their happy lives.

well with 14.5 million $ they could leave too...
cmart

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:08:06 PM

I don't believe it has anything to do with kittens. Yes the Ether network is clogged but I have sent Ether to myself totaling $2 in Ether and went through instantly and that was yesterday. If people were getting 2 to 3 times the amount of coins then there is nothing they can fix is the problem since they sent them off their site. Just another reason they should of had an Internal Exchange. Today I feel like they are gone and did so because they sent out too many coins to multiple people and you can't get those back. This could be the reason they ghosted us. I had very little confidence in them especially once they sold tokens after the ico. These lending sites are getting very greedy and everyone of them have changed something at some point. If binary truly sent out 2x or 3x the amount to some people they were suppose to send out then I believe that is the reason they are gone now because you simply can't fix that. Regalcoin and Hextracoin gave people too many coins and it took Regalcoin a month to fix and Hextracoin a week and the only reason they could fix it was because it was on their site but this is external sending of the coins which you can't get back so if this is true it's game over I believe. They have communicated very well but now like a ghost they are gone like the wind. I invested very little but it's still a shame. I truly believe they are gone guys all the signs are there and it's obvious. At the very least they would communicate at the very least. This sucks but it's high risk high reward exactly because of this reason
con4n007

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:51:02 PM

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4#tab=tab-transfers

But if you check that page from time to time, the transfer still adding up even though i have to admit its at a very very slow rate.

So how can you people say they stopped the transfer?
shuu

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:14:05 PM

I don't believe it has anything to do with kittens. Yes the Ether network is clogged but I have sent Ether to myself totaling $2 in Ether and went through instantly and that was yesterday. If people were getting 2 to 3 times the amount of coins then there is nothing they can fix is the problem since they sent them off their site. Just another reason they should of had an Internal Exchange. Today I feel like they are gone and did so because they sent out too many coins to multiple people and you can't get those back. This could be the reason they ghosted us. I had very little confidence in them especially once they sold tokens after the ico. These lending sites are getting very greedy and everyone of them have changed something at some point. If binary truly sent out 2x or 3x the amount to some people they were suppose to send out then I believe that is the reason they are gone now because you simply can't fix that. Regalcoin and Hextracoin gave people too many coins and it took Regalcoin a month to fix and Hextracoin a week and the only reason they could fix it was because it was on their site but this is external sending of the coins which you can't get back so if this is true it's game over I believe. They have communicated very well but now like a ghost they are gone like the wind. I invested very little but it's still a shame. I truly believe they are gone guys all the signs are there and it's obvious. At the very least they would communicate at the very least. This sucks but it's high risk high reward exactly because of this reason

Well yeah, some communication would be great. And I agree about transactions multiplication. But they still has many people waiting for their coins. They made mistake, but I think they could send their "big investors" coins, they will receive them back anyway soon after the lending service will start working (if it will). I think there is still hope  Sad
Belkaaa

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:26:46 PM

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4#tab=tab-transfers

But if you check that page from time to time, the transfer still adding up even though i have to admit its at a very very slow rate.

So how can you people say they stopped the transfer?

You see transactions of people who have already passed the coin, not the transfer of coins from the main wallet.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4?a=0xa434d4dfee103091cb20a91ab40143c943b51eb3

The last charge of coins: 2 days 6 hrs ago

Latest news from the team: December 5, 2017
dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:11:00 AM

Both Comsa ICO and BinaryCoin ICO are having the same issues.

Comsa's website background image looks exactly like BinaryCoin's website background image.
Even though the initial BinaryCoin website is gone since the ICO is over. I found it in Google's archives.
Exactly the same...

Maybe you guys need to contact Comsa and ask if they are connected with BinaryCoin

BinaryCoin's contract address is: 0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4
Comsa's contract address is: 0x028f10cb6a8fec9492b7b54ff3fd5eccd9d4fc70

BinaryCoin sends tokens from 0xa434d4dfee103091cb20a91ab40143c943b51eb3
Comsa sends tokens from 0x7d94a43c93caf9c1d5e1b168c3b710906eb79eda

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4#balances
shows that 0x45ab5299f423f3ac89412650c6a3616629f938ac received 206781 BRCs

https://etherscan.io/address/0x45ab5299f423f3ac89412650c6a3616629f938ac#tokentxns
shows that this 0x45ab5299f423f3ac89412650c6a3616629f938ac address only received 2 token transfers

The first one for 206,781.53 BRC (BinaryCoin) tokens received 03Dec2017 from BinaryCoin's sending address 0xa434d4dfee103091cb20a91ab40143c943b51eb3
The second one for 120,528 CMS (Comsa) tokens received 01Dec2017 from Comsa's sending address 0x028f10cb6a8fec9492b7b54ff3fd5eccd9d4fc70

So that is what I have.
They appears to me to be in cahoots. I am in Comsa's telegram group snooping around and listening to the complaints
I am also floored by the amount of complaints in the BinaryCoin twitter channel as well as their facebook group
https://twitter.com/BinaryCoin_BRC/
https://www.facebook.com/BinaryCoinICO/

BRC knows you are looking at their activity in etherscan. So the past 3 days, they arbitrarily send out 2, 5, or 10 tokens. That is a ploy. DEMAND YOUR TOKENS!

elektrikdinar

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:49:54 AM

Both Comsa ICO and BinaryCoin ICO are having the same issues.

Comsa's website background image looks exactly like BinaryCoin's website background image.
Even though the initial BinaryCoin website is gone since the ICO is over. I found it in Google's archives.
Exactly the same...

Maybe you guys need to contact Comsa and ask if they are connected with BinaryCoin

BinaryCoin's contract address is: 0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4
Comsa's contract address is: 0x028f10cb6a8fec9492b7b54ff3fd5eccd9d4fc70

BinaryCoin sends tokens from 0xa434d4dfee103091cb20a91ab40143c943b51eb3
Comsa sends tokens from 0x7d94a43c93caf9c1d5e1b168c3b710906eb79eda

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4#balances
shows that 0x45ab5299f423f3ac89412650c6a3616629f938ac received 206781 BRCs

https://etherscan.io/address/0x45ab5299f423f3ac89412650c6a3616629f938ac#tokentxns
shows that this 0x45ab5299f423f3ac89412650c6a3616629f938ac address only received 2 token transfers

The first one for 206,781.53 BRC (BinaryCoin) tokens received 03Dec2017 from BinaryCoin's sending address 0xa434d4dfee103091cb20a91ab40143c943b51eb3
The second one for 120,528 CMS (Comsa) tokens received 01Dec2017 from Comsa's sending address 0x028f10cb6a8fec9492b7b54ff3fd5eccd9d4fc70

So that is what I have.
They appears to me to be in cahoots. I am in Comsa's telegram group snooping around and listening to the complaints
I am also floored by the amount of complaints in the BinaryCoin twitter channel as well as their facebook group
https://twitter.com/BinaryCoin_BRC/
https://www.facebook.com/BinaryCoinICO/

BRC knows you are looking at their activity in etherscan. So the past 3 days, they arbitrarily send out 2, 5, or 10 tokens. That is a ploy. DEMAND YOUR TOKENS!

hey thanks man, you re great!
flashtr0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:19:27 AM

Fucking bastards  Angry

VIACOIN - http://viacoin.org - The fast and flexible currency for the digital age.
Belkaaa

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:22:21 AM

BinaryCoin:

"Dear community, we regret the long delays but the Ethereum network has suffered from a great congestion that escapes our hands (Try not to adopt more kittens until things improve in the network), we are working on it, the users who have had Problems with the double factor and filling the form can now save your ERC20 wallets.

Soon we will finish with the distribution. We want to tell you that everything is already agreed with the exchange houses to be able to list our BRC tokens.

We believe that quality does not tolerate the rush, again apologize for the delays caused."
elektrikdinar

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:31:23 AM

Cool
cmart

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:46:55 PM

BinaryCoin:

"Dear community, we regret the long delays but the Ethereum network has suffered from a great congestion that escapes our hands (Try not to adopt more kittens until things improve in the network), we are working on it, the users who have had Problems with the double factor and filling the form can now save your ERC20 wallets.

Soon we will finish with the distribution. We want to tell you that everything is already agreed with the exchange houses to be able to list our BRC tokens.

We believe that quality does not tolerate the rush, again apologize for the delays caused."

Where did you get this from Binrycoin? I saw nothing on facebook? Is that old or new?
cmart

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

BinaryCoin:

I saw you got this from Telegram. Well I guess that's a good thing we heard from them but why they haven't posted on facebook to calm everyone down is beyond me. I don't believe this Kittens thing is the reason they can't send. The problem seems to be that they don't want to spend 200000 Gas on each send because the Ether Network is not so clogged that can't send tokens. I don't believe that for a second. I sent $2 worth of Ether to myself using 120000 Gas just to see if I has any problems. All I can say is that I got the Ether literally instantly. So the excuse of kittens doesn't add up and it surely has to be about the amount of gas they have to use to get it there because on myetherwallet it says ico tokens must be sent with 200000 GWEI (Gas). 200,000 is alot so I imagine that is why they aren't sending more. The problem is that they are just waiting like things will get better when I can assure you it's only going to get worse so why that is their plan I have no idea. I sent $10 in Ether from coinexchange 3 weeks ago and still have not gotten it. I'm one of the 160 million in Ether that is literally stuck in the network or whatever the figure is now. And I think it's because exchanges use a very low amount in gas so now it's stuck but every time you use alot of gas it goes right through right over of the top of everyone else. Waiting will NOT work I have waited 3 weeks and it has gotten 10x worse if anything because all the media behind the kittens. It's like btc if you put a high fee it goes through quickly but very low fee it takes a day or 2 sometimes. I don't know what to think bout Binarycoin right now. People are legitly having heart attacks on their facebook page. So you would think they would post there. Now think all of this could of been avoided with just a simple Internal Exchange.
con4n007

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:44:56 PM

BinaryCoin:

I saw you got this from Telegram. Well I guess that's a good thing we heard from them but why they haven't posted on facebook to calm everyone down is beyond me. I don't believe this Kittens thing is the reason they can't send. The problem seems to be that they don't want to spend 200000 Gas on each send because the Ether Network is not so clogged that can't send tokens. I don't believe that for a second. I sent $2 worth of Ether to myself using 120000 Gas just to see if I has any problems. All I can say is that I got the Ether literally instantly. So the excuse of kittens doesn't add up and it surely has to be about the amount of gas they have to use to get it there because on myetherwallet it says ico tokens must be sent with 200000 GWEI (Gas). 200,000 is alot so I imagine that is why they aren't sending more. The problem is that they are just waiting like things will get better when I can assure you it's only going to get worse so why that is their plan I have no idea. I sent $10 in Ether from coinexchange 3 weeks ago and still have not gotten it. I'm one of the 160 million in Ether that is literally stuck in the network or whatever the figure is now. And I think it's because exchanges use a very low amount in gas so now it's stuck but every time you use alot of gas it goes right through right over of the top of everyone else. Waiting will NOT work I have waited 3 weeks and it has gotten 10x worse if anything because all the media behind the kittens. It's like btc if you put a high fee it goes through quickly but very low fee it takes a day or 2 sometimes. I don't know what to think bout Binarycoin right now. People are legitly having heart attacks on their facebook page. So you would think they would post there. Now think all of this could of been avoided with just a simple Internal Exchange.

Even if they try to add internal exchange, thats gonna takes several days i reckon....
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:28:02 AM

Me it seems to they are simply able and does not know how to add an internal exchange. It would allow to the coin to fly up as Royal, she would cost in times more than on the that twisted ETH exchange.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
Sergei89898

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:39:46 AM

BinaryCoin aims to be the first digital currency that connects the worlds of binary options trading and cryptocurrency. Find out how it works today in our review.

What is BinaryCoin?

BinaryCoin, found online at BinaryCoin.io, aims to build a bridge between binary options trading and cryptocurrency.

The ICO began in October 2017 and continues through the end of November. By investing in BinaryCoin, you can purportedly earn “guaranteed returns”. The company is selling tokens at a price as low as $0.45 during the ICO, yet expects a valuation of $350 per token by Q2 2018.

BinaryCoin was created by a company named OPBinary, which was founded in 2015. The company claims to have partnered “with other high-ranking investors and binary options brokers” to create BinaryCoin.

According to the BinaryCoin whitepaper:

“It is the first investment platform combining two large digital economies, binary options and cryptocurrency, backed by a strong team experienced with existing products and services that seeks to expand its community through this initial money supply”
In addition to a binary options trading platform, BinaryCoin can be used to participate in some type of lending scheme. That lending scheme promises to pay investors returns as high as 135% for lending money over a 90 day period.

How Does BinaryCoin Work?

BinaryCoin is built using Ethereum smart contracts. It’s an ERC20 token on the public Ethereum blockchain.

Binary options are a trading vehicle where people “bet” on whether the price of a particular asset will go up or down. Many people compare it to gambling. It’s enormously popular online and around the world. BinaryCoin aims to improve the industry using blockchain technology.

How can blockchain technology improve binary options trading? The blockchain can provide transparency, security, and decentralization.

BinaryCoin seeks to implement blockchain technology into OPBinary.com, described as “the most intuitive, secure and revolutionary binary option investment platform on the market,” according to the BinaryCoin whitepaper.

Investors can access the platform to trade binary options, including binary options with stocks, commodities, indices, and currencies.

The long-term goal is to implement BinaryCoin into a number of other binary options trading platforms. There will also be a mobile app for Android and iOS called the “Anti Hack Mobile Wallet”, which users can use to store their BinaryCoin tokens.

The BinaryCoin ICO

The BinaryCoin ICO started in October and continues until November 30.

There’s a total supply of 10 million BRC tokens, set at an initial price of $0.45 USD. The coins will rise to $1.25 per token by the end of the ICO. A total of 9.5 million tokens are available through the ICO, with the remaining 500,000 tokens reserved for “development applications and other products of our ecosystem in our roadmap,” explains the whitepaper.

By December, the company estimates that 1 BRC will be worth $25 USD, which is when the token will be listed on CoinMarketcap and CryptoCompare. By January 2018, the BinaryCoin whitepaper expects a price of 1 BRC = $45 USD. This is when they plan to partner with binary options brokers and implement their “Anti Hack Mobile Wallet” for iOS and Android.

By Q2 2018, the company expects 1 BRC will be worth $350 USD.

BinaryCoin also has a referral system in place, where you can earn up to 20% of a referral’s tokens by referring them to the ICO.

BinaryCoin Lending System

In addition to the binary options systems listed above, BinaryCoin has “loan packages” available to investors. Those loan packages range from $500 USD to $10,000 USD.

BinaryCoin has different borrower rankings. The better your ranking, the less you’ll pay to borrow money. There are 30 day, 60 day, and 90 day loans, ranging from 30% ROI to 135% ROI in each period.

Yes, BinaryCoin claims investors can earn 30% to 135% in a 30 to 90 day period just by lending money

It’s not totally clear why a binary options trading platform is creating a lending system. The company describes its lending system as “advanced and aggressive” with a purpose “to unite diverse digital economic markets” – whatever that means.

In any case, the lending system goes active in December 2017.

Who’s Behind BinaryCoin?

The BinaryCoin whitepaper doesn’t mention any team members, and no authors are listed. There’s also no specific information on the “About Us” page of the official website.

A quick visit to OPBinary.com reveals some worrying things about the company behind BinaryCoin. The company claims OPBinary.com is a fully functioning binary options exchange. However, the website, found here, is barely functional. It looks like it was designed by a child, and it seems to advertise a pyramid scheme under the “Opportunity” section. A WHOIS check for that website shows it was created in January 2017, despite the fact that the BinaryCoin website claims development began in 2015.

BinaryCoin Conclusion

BinaryCoin is a digital token designed for use at OPBinary.com, a binary options trading website and forex trading platform. The company behind OPBinary.com has launched an ICO where they intend to sell BinaryCoin tokens at a price of $0.45 to $1.25 per token.

By Q2 2018, the BinaryCoin whitepaper claims investors can expect the token to be worth $350 USD each. That’s an enormous jump, and we’re not totally sure the whitepaper supports that rise. The company expects to release Android and iOS apps, for example, and wants to list the coin on various exchange sites, but it’s not clear why they expect such a massive jump in valuation. Most coins get listed on exchanges after their ICO, but most coins don’t experience such a massive jump in value.

It’s also not clear which other binary options trading platforms the company plans to partner with. Several coin exchanges are listed on the official website, but we don’t see any specific binary options trading platforms.

Some might also take issue with the lack of team information: we know nothing about the development team, management team, or location of the company.

BinaryCoin also has a lending program in place – although it’s not totally clear why a binary options platform also wants to get into the lending space. There’s also a referral system where you can earn massive rewards by referring other people to the platform. This referral system seems more like a pyramid scheme than a genuine investment opportunity.
elagin1987

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:13:53 PM

When you start a loan program ?
I waiting my tokets more 8 day..
When launching on exchanges?
jrrr90

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:32:53 PM

From facebook:

Dear community, we regret the delays caused, we have been forced to stop shipments due to technical problems with the contract that we are already solving (60% of transfers are pending).
We have had external problems with our Marketing staff in social networks that have made it impossible for us to connect with our community, then I will summarize what is coming for the project and our community:
1.- Our Web page is being updated with new content, updates and so on so that it appeals to new investors who wish to use our loan system.
2.- The Lending system will be modified according to the suggestions of our community. (Do not worry it will be more attractive, profitable and above all safe).
3.- The negotiations with several Exchange are already confirmed, mainly Coinexchange, according to our roadmap will be the first house of changes in in listing BRC.
5.- Exactly there were 824 investors with double factor problems that were already included in our list of pending send.
4.- At the end of sending BRC tokens (We will try to solve it as soon as possible) we will create the Tiker in Etherdelta, and what is currently only being managed by contract.
5.- After having BRC in the exchanges and appearing in Coinmarketcap, we will create an official Group open in Telegram to solve your doubts. (Currently there are unofficial BRC groups, we appreciate your support).
6.- From now on we will make inter-daily or daily updates as appropriate.
We know perfectly your feelings and we want to reiterate that your investments are safe, there are many projects that tend to take longer and our mistake was to entrust third parties to carry our social networks.
Our priority has always been the safety of both the project and the community, this is just beginning and we would like a little more patience.
We are working closely with the Post-ICO investors who are not giving the necessary support.
Sincerely, Team Binarycoin.
con4n007

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:58:56 AM

From facebook:

Dear community, we regret the delays caused, we have been forced to stop shipments due to technical problems with the contract that we are already solving (60% of transfers are pending).
We have had external problems with our Marketing staff in social networks that have made it impossible for us to connect with our community, then I will summarize what is coming for the project and our community:
1.- Our Web page is being updated with new content, updates and so on so that it appeals to new investors who wish to use our loan system.
2.- The Lending system will be modified according to the suggestions of our community. (Do not worry it will be more attractive, profitable and above all safe).
3.- The negotiations with several Exchange are already confirmed, mainly Coinexchange, according to our roadmap will be the first house of changes in in listing BRC.
5.- Exactly there were 824 investors with double factor problems that were already included in our list of pending send.
4.- At the end of sending BRC tokens (We will try to solve it as soon as possible) we will create the Tiker in Etherdelta, and what is currently only being managed by contract.
5.- After having BRC in the exchanges and appearing in Coinmarketcap, we will create an official Group open in Telegram to solve your doubts. (Currently there are unofficial BRC groups, we appreciate your support).
We know perfectly your feelings and we want to reiterate that your investments are safe, there are many projects that tend to take longer and our mistake was to entrust third parties to carry our social networks.
Our priority has always been the safety of both the project and the community, this is just beginning and we would like a little more patience.
We are working closely with the Post-ICO investors who are not giving the necessary support.

Honestly i dont know if they are scam and trying to buy time to delete all evidences and run away or they are they good guy trying to fix the problem.

Lucky i only invested 100usd in this so i have nothing to lose.
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:58:48 AM

From facebook:

Honestly i dont know if they are scam and trying to buy time to delete all evidences and run away or they are they good guy trying to fix the problem.

Lucky i only invested 100usd in this so i have nothing to lose.

I don't know either but I guess we will soon figure it out as the token has just be listed on CE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: