Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 12:49:52 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinpot.co scam or not  (Read 24848 times)
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3686

https://bit.ly/bitbollo

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

http://coinpot.co - NOW IS 100% SCAM!

Blocked all my payments without explanation and any reasons, support service is not responding about 10 days.

They stole all the coins.

SCAM

I receive around 2 payment weekly constantly from some months (or even a year).
Are you sure of this issue? have you violated their TOS?

Stole all coins = means you deposit more cash? Because it's a penny site, I don't think they can become rich taking a couple of dollars made from a faucet.....

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Razor33

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

Blocked all my payments without explanation and any reasons, support service is not responding about 10 days.

SCAM

Stole all coins = means you deposit more cash? Because it's a penny site, I don't think they can become rich taking a couple of dollars made from a faucet.....

I used to withdraw weekly and constantly as well for 6 months but last 2 weeks they cancel any payments i try so i gave up on their site.

And how can we know if we violated any of their ToS if they never tell us and they NEVER answer ANY mails ?
In my case i have no clue what i did wrong even if i suspect their automated systems don't like my Dynamic IP or my KiS blocking their adds , but i will NEVER know if is truly this or IF they scam me of my time on their faucets because again...they NEVER tell anything to anyone !

Also about " Stole all coins " , sure they can't become rich taking a couple of dollars from 1 - 10 people in time but for sure they can stealing the time of thousands / millions of people considering how famous they are.
Is enough to scam of their time just 10 % of their users to see a real profit considering how many users CoinPot have !
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

SCAM

I used to withdraw weekly and constantly as well for 6 months but last 2 weeks they cancel any payments i try so i gave up on their site.

And how can we know if we violated any of their ToS if they never tell us and they NEVER answer ANY mails ?
In my case i have no clue what i did wrong even if i suspect their automated systems don't like my Dynamic IP or my KiS blocking their adds , but i will NEVER know if is truly this or IF they scam me of my time on their faucets because again...they NEVER tell anything to anyone !

Also about " Stole all coins " , sure they can't become rich taking a couple of dollars from 1 - 10 people in time but for sure they can stealing the time of thousands / millions of people considering how famous they are.
Is enough to scam of their time just 10 % of their users to see a real profit considering how many users CoinPot have !

Buddy, CoinPot is not a scam. I've been using it for nearly a year to withdraw and deposit many, many times and never had any problems. Read the Ts&Cs carefully and I'm pretty sure you'll discover what you've done wrong. When you do, I hope you are as vocal in explaining what you did to get banned as you are in making false scam accusations.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Razor33

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:05:43 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 07:53:20 PM by Razor33

I din't made any scam accusations , i only said i have no clue if they turn rogue ( MAYBE scam) on some of their users or if i did anything wrong because they don't communicate at all (except one announcement every now and then made for the large public only)
I did read their ToS several times but they can obliviously be interpenetrated and is hard to find out " what i did wrong " because of their lack of communication.
And don't worry i will still be " vocal " same as now if i find out what i did wrong , but i highly doubt i will because i'm not an IT expert and because i repeat they will never tell me " wtf i did wrong " because they do NOT communicate with anyone even if they provided an e-mail address on their site so we could do that !

Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at support@coinpot.co

People send them hundreds of mails regarding these problems and they NEVER answer !

But scammers or not there is one thing here we can all agree:

THEIR support sucks because they NEVER answer their users using mails / forums or anything and they NEVER inform users like me who get their withdraws canceled the reason behind it.
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

I did read their ToS several times but they can obliviously be interpenetrated and is hard to find out " what i did wrong " because of their lack of communication.

im not exactly sure what "obliviously be interpenetrated" means!
but just for those who cannot be bothered to click on the t&c on the coinpot site, here it is...

Terms of service

Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the https://coinpot.co website (the "Service") operated by CoinPot ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.

Accounts

1.1 When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.

1.2 We store your password in an irreversible format. In the unlikely event of someone hacking into your account, we will not be held responsible.

1.3 You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.

1.4 You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.

1.5 You can only have one account. Any attempt to create more than one account will lead to the termination of all of them.

1.6 Your email addresses will not be shown, given or sold.

1.7 Accounts are not transferable.

Links To Other Websites

2.1 Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by CoinPot.

2.2 CoinPot has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that CoinPot shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.

2.3 We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.

Termination

3.1 We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.

3.2 All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.

3.3 We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.

3.4 Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.

3.5 All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.

Liability

4.1 We will not be liable for any kind of delays or failures that are not directly related to CoinPot and therefore beyond our control.

4.2 We will not be held responsible for any of our users, advertisers, advertisements or publishers. This also includes every supplier we depend on.

4.3 We are not responsible for any tax payment for you on what you receive from us. It's your responsibility to declare what you've received and pay your country's taxes.

Changes

5.1 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.

5.2 By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the
revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.

Contact Us

6.1 If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at support@coinpot.co

if you are unsure why you are banned/suspended then i would think that those in the Accounts section (1.1 to 1.7) probably apply
anyway even if YOU think they dont apply to you, coinpot must think they do - see 3.1 - they can basically terminate your account "for any reason whatsoever"
those are the t&c - if you dont like them dont use coinpot - and leave it for us that are honest and happy to stick to the rules Smiley

as per other peoples recommendations - its never a good idea to keep a lot of funds on coinpot or any exchange/online wallet etc - even if they are 100% honest there is always the risk of 3rd party hack, which might mean you lose those funds!
Razor33

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

" see 3.1 - they can basically terminate your account "for any reason whatsoever"
those are the t&c - if you don't like them dont use coinpot - and leave it for us that are honest and happy to stick to the rules"

And of course they will use this abusive rule to terminate from time to time accounts and make people waste their time " for any reason whatsoever ".
Of course I don't like such t&c and of course i will stop use CoinPot BUT not because i'm not " honest and i don't stick to the rules " but because i believe their rules are abusive and they don't care at all about their users since they never communicate or answer to them !

If you are happy to use CoinPot feel free to do so , but don't call unfortunate / unlucky people like me dishonest just because " CoinPot thinks so ".
Thank you
canis777

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

My withdrawal was also cancelled.

I have used all mooncoin faucets for more than a year now, never got any problems. Also made many withdrawals and now from one day to the other I should have violated the terms and service.

I'm also just a normal user, no cheating or bots or whatever, visited the page a few times a day to claim, even do not have any referrals. I simply do not know what went wrong or how I should have violated the terms and also do not get any anwser from them. It's really annoying.
ShayD

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

I have used all mooncoin faucets for more than a year now, never got any problems. Also made many withdrawals and now from one day to the other I should have violated the terms and service.

I'm also just a normal user, no cheating or bots or whatever, visited the page a few times a day to claim, even do not have any referrals. I simply do not know what went wrong or how I should have violated the terms and also do not get any anwser from them. It's really annoying.

Any of you CoinPot cheerleaders catching the scent yet?  This is how it goes, EXACTLY.
canis777

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:15:20 PM
Merited by Razor33 (1)

Any of you CoinPot cheerleaders catching the scent yet?  This is how it goes, EXACTLY.

Unfortunately, it looks like... Sad
Razor33

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

More and more people i see coming here and writing about their unpleasant experience with CoinPot.
And those who are don't have their withdraws canceled yet keep defending CoinPot just because " CoinPot staff thinks we broke the rules using their abusive 3.1 "

Did we broke any rule CoinPot ? Fine ! Then please stop with this silence and come here or answer mails and tell us what we did wrong ! 6.1 contact us ...well we tried hard and no answers....

fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

Hello,
i don't have any issue with Coinpot.

Did you use a VPN, Proxy, Thor ? (ofc no bots or multiple account and no adblocker or popup blocker)
And you better not connect from a friend's home, Cybercoffee... (if your friend use coinpot too, its a bad idea)

Razor33

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

Hello,
i don't have any issue with Coinpot.

Did you use a VPN, Proxy, Thor ? (ofc no bots or multiple account and no adblocker or popup blocker)
And you better not connect from a friend's home, Cybercoffee... (if your friend use coinpot too, its a bad idea)

Hi , no VPN here. Just Dynamic IP. Prob CoinPot system detect it as a VPN or prob when the Dynamic IP switch i get another IP used by someone else using CoinPot ?
No f****** idea man , but one thing is certain , 6.2 from their rule is useless since they NEVER answer people to explain a damn thing no matter how many mails we send them.
And no matter how many times i keep re-reading their rules i can only guess what is going on:

1) They dislike Dynamic IP's ?
2) They Dislike anti viruses blocking their adds ?
3) They scam some of their users (10 % ?) keeping the rest ok so the majority will keep defend them here ?
fauwil

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

i don't think its dynamic ip cause my isp uses that too (and for get a fixed ip, i have to pay an extra per month)

hum if you use an antivirus that block ads, it could be that cause it can be consider as an adblocker (or any program that block ads can be consider as an adblocker, if i remember well malwarebytes have an adblocker includes for example and its a bad idea to use faucets or ptc with this)
i'm using Comodo cause the Free Version is really nice
ShayD

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:17:37 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 10:02:00 PM by ShayD

i think the problem is that you have posted no concrete evidence.
so to the vast majority of us who have never had any problem with coinpot it just looks like you are one of the scammers that they have caught out, and you are now ranting and raving.
it makes sense that coinpot don't engage with scammers and cheats - would just be a waste of their time. id rather they spent that time continuing a great service and helping genuine users.

look at the freebitco.in thread - same problems there, and again its just the butthurt scammers making all the noise.
its so easy in this forum to scream SCAM without backing it up in any way - i just hope none of the shit sticks cos it would be a shame to lose these faucets/services.

I've posted this evidence in 3 different places here.
You - don't have any idea if it's the "vast majority of us" or a slim minority.
I can prove my claim. Can you? Stop the name calling and POST YOUR EVIDENCE
I even offered to post it again if you couldn't find it.
So, your response is that I "haven't posted evidence?"  
I absolutely have. But, to make it reeeeeeal easy even a kindergardener could find it, here ya go.  IT'S AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.
Go ahead, investigate it this time BEFORE saying something else like evidence of stealing doesn't matter, only your 2 withdrawals. It could be you next time.  

How many people complaining makes it believable to you? 10 more? 100 more? 1000 more?  How many?
If it was my business, ONE COMPLAINT is all I'd need to be EITHER kissing that customer's butt and fixing the problem OR posting proof of their scamming.
But we don't see any of that, do we?  

How about this... at the bottom of their "official" thread?

CP:  This is an official SELF-MODERATED ANNOUNCEMENT thread. Its purpose is for service announcements and we are also happy for general constructive discussion about CoinPot.

NOBODY CAN POST. THERE IS NO "CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION ABOUT COINPOT"

CP:  This thread is NOT for support requests - please email us at support@coinpot.co for that. It is also NOT for trolling, abuse or basically anything that we don't like! Any posts that fall into these categories is likely to be "moderated" (i.e removed). Don't like that? Sorry, but not sorry - that's how forums work. If you are a scammer that we have caught out or a troll or just generally a bitter, malicious person then please feel free to start your own thread where you can rip us to pieces Smiley

"That's how forums work?"  NO, THEY DON'T.
I'm only bitter and malicious when my family is stolen from.  That's NOT how any business works. And you HIDE.

CP:  Thread locked - seriously, did nobody read the paragraph above! Support is always available at support@coinpot.co

OH, All I have to do is email support@coinpot.coHuh   Why didn't I think of that?
WHAT A JOKE.   GO AHEAD, EMAIL. THEN HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR AN ANSWER.  

If they're not underhanded and have malicious intent or stealing, WHY DON'T THEY ANSWER EMAILS?  
Do you know ANY LEGITIMATE COMPANY who does THAT?

Evidence previously posted:

End of June or so:

"Been with CoinPot a year now. I deposited 0.2 Litecoin over a week ago. Shows up in the blockchain just fine but no credit at CoinPot. Yes, I've withdrawn from there before, usually without problem, 1 time they delayed the withdrawal an extra 4 days. This time was a CoinPot generated LTC deposit address. They had the deposit in 5 minutes. They did not and have not credited the account to this day. They won't respond to emails and the "email has been read" receipts I get say they're looking at them, without resolution or reply.  

Before anybody starts the finger wagging for making a deposit,  was done since they're A LOT cheaper than Changely or some other currency exchange. The whole point was to top off another currency and move it. Perfectly within the rules.  

Address MDRQBoxpk6XqEdDhjH7v5trwr9ijYLcM7V
Balance   0.20501074 / $17.648
Number of transactions   1
Friday, June 29, 2018 12:57:59 PM   1,447,938    713b4181356fc26435042a8cfe0aa92ed6dc4c376e5980dd5851fc546532513c"

I've got screenshots also, and will dig them up if asked.
grahamlyons

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:06:56 AM

its worth taking a look at their latest news https://coinpot.co/news/update-about-increased-fraud-cheating
this seems to answer a lot of stuff posted in this thread Smiley
ShayD

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:53:30 AM

its worth taking a look at their latest news https://coinpot.co/news/update-about-increased-fraud-cheating

Anyone who emails and gets the usual silence and lack of any explanation is a cheater? How convenient.
I HAVE NEVER CHEATED COINPOT OR ANY OTHER WALLET, FAUCET, OR ONLINE MERCHANT ANYWHERE. EVER.

ALL I WANTED WAS MY DEPOSIT CREDITED AND NOT STOLEN.
WHY WERE ALL THE MISSING DEPOSITS REPORTED NOT ADDRESSED?

THERE'S JUST NO WAY EVER THAT THE PROMISE TO RETURN EMAILS FROM US IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Otherwise, Coinpot would have to explain the stolen deposits.  

DEPOSITS ARE NOT YOUR MONEY COINPOT.

KEEP THE FAUCET MONEY AND KEEP THE REVENUE YOU ALSO MADE FROM THE ADVERTISING AND KICK EVERYBODY OUT.

BUT DEPOSITS ARE NOT YOURS TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.

THAT IS STEALING.

THAT IS THEFT.

THAT MONEY IS NOT YOURS.

IT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU.

How many more people like me do you think it will take for Coinpot to know right from wrong anyway?

I guess we'll see. I'm just getting warmed up.

grahamlyons

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:06:37 AM

Anyone who emails and gets the usual silence and lack of any explanation is a cheater? How convenient.
I HAVE NEVER CHEATED COINPOT OR ANY OTHER WALLET, FAUCET, OR ONLINE MERCHANT ANYWHERE. EVER.

THERE'S JUST NO WAY EVER THAT THE PROMISE TO RETURN EMAILS FROM US IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

KEEP THE FAUCET MONEY AND KEEP THE REVENUE YOU ALSO MADE FROM THE ADVERTISING AND KICK EVERYBODY OUT.

THAT IS STEALING.

THAT IS THEFT.

THAT MONEY IS NOT YOURS.

How many more people like me do you think it will take for Coinpot to know right from wrong anyway?

ShayD

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

THAT IS STEALING.

THAT IS THEFT.

THAT MONEY IS NOT YOURS.

https://i.imgur.com/nnwVNui.jpg

That's it? That's all you have? Stupid jokes?  

Why not answer the question.  Where's the money? Simple enough question. Well?  
grahamlyons

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:22:58 AM

THAT IS STEALING.

THAT IS THEFT.

THAT MONEY IS NOT YOURS.

yep, thats all i have  Cry
i dont work for coinpot so i dont know the answer to your questions, or whether they are even valid questions
nothing personal, but you are not doing yourself or anyone any favors by just shouting and ranting here. and i can see why coinpot wouldnt want to engage with anyone acting like that, when they (coinpot) already believe that person to be trying to scam them anyway.
ShayD

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:19:07 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 05:34:01 AM by ShayD

THAT IS STEALING.

THAT IS THEFT.

THAT MONEY IS NOT YOURS.

https://i.imgur.com/nnwVNui.jpg

yep, thats all i have  Cry
i dont work for coinpot so i dont know the answer to your questions, or whether they are even valid questions
nothing personal, but you are not doing yourself or anyone any favors by just shouting and ranting here. and i can see why coinpot wouldnt want to engage with anyone acting like that, when they (coinpot) already believe that person to be trying to scam them anyway.

Then, if you're so hip to what's right and what's wrong, just for ONE minute pretend all these people are not lying. They're telling the truth and they're emotional. They're mad because they've been stolen from. They're mad because they get punished with no real explanation and cannot understand what they did wrong.

Now, what if that was you. Where would you tell others about it? You wouldn't just stuff it in and be quiet, you'd want to let it out. Where to do that? Here seems logical to me. This thread is perfectly titled for it.

What if lots of people started letting it out. Suddenly, Coinpot provides an answer that calls all of the complainers "scammers" and "we can't tell you why... but they're scammers?"    
They don't even acknowledge, explain or justify stealing deposits and the PROOF IS straight up the page.
They don't ever write back.
And yet, they STILL promise to.  
Why hide? Why defend themselves now? Why still no answers to the REAL questions with proof?

So, what if you're wrong? It happens, right?  I guarantee scammers don't have the willingness, patience, affect, or smarts to stay mad (but be faking it all)   These people have PROOF. EVIDENCE. AS I DO.  EVIDENCE IS believable. "you're a scammer"  is name calling and opinion. No proof offered or shown and if you dare speak out, YOU'RE A SCAMMER? Does that REALLY make any sense to you? Really?

Who I'm helping by the way, as you said it wasn't helping anyone....  is the next person who comes along, about to get snaked out of their money, exactly what happened to me.  If just one person doesn't get there money stolen, I've helped. Who are you helping anyway?

If I was placing a bet, I'd go with evidence every time. Not the name calling.  That is how the justice system works, by the way. You can argue all you want with opinion and feelings. YOU CANNOT ARGUE PROVABLE FACTS SUPPORTED BY THE BLOCKCHAIN..... THAT'S THE POINT OF CRYPTO.  If you argue against that or ignore the claims with proof like Coinpot did today, you only look dishonest or you look like a complete moron.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: