Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinpot.co scam or not  (Read 24821 times)
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

no scam.

you can see on their home page https://coinpot.co/ the amounts that they have paid out over last 7 days.
click on those amounts and you will see a breakdown of all the transactions with links to blockchain to confirm direct wallet payouts.
by my (very rough) calculations, they are paying out around $9-$10k PER DAY! so much for a scam  Roll Eyes
Razor33

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

no scam.

you can see on their home page https://coinpot.co/ the amounts that they have paid out over last 7 days.
click on those amounts and you will see a breakdown of all the transactions with links to blockchain to confirm direct wallet payouts.
by my (very rough) calculations, they are paying out around $9-$10k PER DAY! so much for a scam  Roll Eyes

If they are paying 90 % of what they should it don't mean they are not scammers.
If you steal a single dollar from someone you are a thief , no matter how much you have paid others...
And in my option or they scam SOME TIMES or their automated detection system have some problems because people like me did nothing shady / wrong.
And also their support is almost nonexistent because they NEVER answer mails !

So scammers or not they got some big problems anyways.
1) Some sucky auto detection canceling payments to few unfortunate users like me
2) VERY BAD behavior not communicating with users when they have issues !
ShayD

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 09:59:27 AM by ShayD

no scam.

by my (very rough) calculations, they are paying out around $9-$10k PER DAY! so much for a scam  Roll Eyes
I have also made another withdrawal with the min amount possible. This time it worked, it was paid out in about six hours. But the withdrawals from last week are still with status "cancelled" and it looks like all that money is gone - which by the way was a lot! So I suggest to withdraw just the min amount possible at once to be more or less "safe".

That's twice in only a couple days now users have reported a withdrawal working, but only after 3 previous withdrawals were "seized" and never saw again. It may be after the fact but if you have screenshots, other's here may not get screwed like we have if you have them and can post them.

Makes me wonder if some week they just stop paying EVERYONE and just disappear.

Another huge company did that recently and billions of dollars were stolen from families who didn't do anything wrong, their houses were lost and lives were ruined. Many were surprised to wake up bankrupt and broke the day Bitconnect took the money and ran.

Anybody here think Bitconnect was the very last dishonest company and we'll never have to worry about that again?

What kind of warning signs would you look for to see that happening again?  Think about it.

Really? I think associating a perfectly legitimate enterprise with this is pretty unfair. Think of all the thousands of people using CoinPot perfectly happily every day and not shouting about it here. You need to get over it.

@Adam556
@grahamlyons

Only fools allow people to steal from them and "get over it"   You can allow people to steal from you if you like. That's not something I look away from and pretend it didn't happen.

Why do you come here and say "not a scam just look" or "legitimate" when the evidence with account numbers, dates, etc is posted here in black and white?  Those transaction numbers proving theft and stealing are an UNDENYABLE benefit of using the blockchain. ABSOLUTE, UNQUESTIONABLE, INARGUABLE PROOF OF THEFT.  

I can only think of 2 or 3 reasons people who would post like you and the same couple others do.   The first, owner or employee/relative from the scam company.  The second, someone who doesn't know how to look up the transaction and wallet numbers posted here.  The third, maybe a coinpot user blindly hoping that Coinpot sees their posts with remarks like "get over it" and "not a scam" and they do it thinking coinpot won't screw them also.  

Or is your point that they are a legitimate company if they only steal a little bit of money from a small percentage of users?  Well by that logic, how much is ok to steal?    $100 is ok but $101 isn't?   How about just $10 from 1000 people? How about just $2 from 500 people?

Paying most but stealing from some is still stealing. That is NOT the way a "legitimate" company operates.  

Thousands of companies around the world answer their emails except coinpot and address problems to resolution, ESPECIALLY customers with problems because they are worried about how everybody else using the service will see that. That way, that customer with the loss doesn't complain and keep taking action so that they don't have a negative effect on future profits. Legitimate companies know if $20 is lost by a customer and it looks bad, it could cost them thousands of dollars later.  You don't have to go to a business college to know that.
grahamlyons

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

another batch of payouts have just been made today to coinpots many honest users...

https://coinpot.co/payouts/btc   over 0.6 btc
https://coinpot.co/payouts/doge   over 420k doge
https://coinpot.co/payouts/ltc   over 4.7 ltc
https://coinpot.co/payouts/dash   over 0.97 dash
https://coinpot.co/payouts/bch   over 0.96 bch

paying status: excellent
scam status: negative

Wink
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

no scam.

I have also made another withdrawal with the min amount possible. This time it worked, it was paid out in about six hours. But the withdrawals from last week are still with status "cancelled" and it looks like all that money is gone - which by the way was a lot! So I suggest to withdraw just the min amount possible at once to be more or less "safe".

That's twice in only a couple days now users have reported a withdrawal working, but only after 3 previous withdrawals were "seized" and never saw again. It may be after the fact but if you have screenshots, other's here may not get screwed like we have if you have them and can post them.

Makes me wonder if some week they just stop paying EVERYONE and just disappear.

Another huge company did that recently and billions of dollars were stolen from families who didn't do anything wrong, their houses were lost and lives were ruined. Many were surprised to wake up bankrupt and broke the day Bitconnect took the money and ran.

Anybody here think Bitconnect was the very last dishonest company and we'll never have to worry about that again?

What kind of warning signs would you look for to see that happening again?  Think about it.

Really? I think associating a perfectly legitimate enterprise with this is pretty unfair. Think of all the thousands of people using CoinPot perfectly happily every day and not shouting about it here. You need to get over it.

@Adam556
@grahamlyons

Only fools allow people to steal from them and "get over it"   You can allow people to steal from you if you like. That's not something I look away from and pretend it didn't happen.

Why do you come here and say "not a scam just look" or "legitimate" when the evidence with account numbers, dates, etc is posted here in black and white?  Those transaction numbers proving theft and stealing are an UNDENYABLE benefit of using the blockchain. ABSOLUTE, UNQUESTIONABLE, INARGUABLE PROOF OF THEFT.  

I can only think of 2 or 3 reasons people who would post like you and the same couple others do.   The first, owner or employee/relative from the scam company.  The second, someone who doesn't know how to look up the transaction and wallet numbers posted here.  The third, maybe a coinpot user blindly hoping that Coinpot sees their posts with remarks like "get over it" and "not a scam" and they do it thinking coinpot won't screw them also.  

Or is your point that they are a legitimate company if they only steal a little bit of money from a small percentage of users?  Well by that logic, how much is ok to steal?    $100 is ok but $101 isn't?   How about just $10 from 1000 people? How about just $2 from 500 people?

Paying most but stealing from some is still stealing. That is NOT the way a "legitimate" company operates.  

Thousands of companies around the world answer their emails except coinpot and address problems to resolution, ESPECIALLY customers with problems because they are worried about how everybody else using the service will see that. That way, that customer with the loss doesn't complain and keep taking action so that they don't have a negative effect on future profits. Legitimate companies know if $20 is lost by a customer and it looks bad, it could cost them thousands of dollars later.  You don't have to go to a business college to know that.

Buddy, just stop and think logically about what you're saying. What possible motive could CoinPot have for stealing a few dollars from a couple of people and risk the entire future of their enterprise, when thousands of people are paid every day? It makes no sense.

CoinPot is blocking people who, after a series of thorough checks, they deem to have breached their rules. That's it. It's not stealing, or scamming or defrauding. It's blocking those that try to dupe the system to preserve it for the legitimate users.

If they didn't do this they'd fold in a week. Perhaps the odd mistake is made but those people should raise their issue with CoinPot in a calm and measured way, not scream at them and accuse them of being thieves at the drop of a hat.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
grahamlyons

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

looks like another batch of payouts have just been made today to coinpots many happy, beautiful users...

https://coinpot.co/payouts/btc   over 1 btc
https://coinpot.co/payouts/doge   over 430k doge
https://coinpot.co/payouts/ltc   over 23 ltc
https://coinpot.co/payouts/dash   over 0.95 dash
https://coinpot.co/payouts/bch   over 0.4 bch

paying status: fantastic
scam status: nope

Grin
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

looks like another batch of payouts have just been made today to coinpots many happy, beautiful users...

https://coinpot.co/payouts/btc   over 1 btc
https://coinpot.co/payouts/doge   over 430k doge
https://coinpot.co/payouts/ltc   over 23 ltc
https://coinpot.co/payouts/dash   over 0.95 dash
https://coinpot.co/payouts/bch   over 0.4 bch

paying status: fantastic
scam status: nope

Grin

And I'm one of them  Smiley Requested a withdrawal at around 9.30 am GMT this morning, BTC arrived a couple of hours later. Thanks CoinPot!

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Razor33

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

Just coming back with an update.
A 2nd payment of 51 DOGE successfully received.

However no answers about the 3 canceled payments DASH / BCH and LTC.
Dunno anymore what to think.
If i'm not " a honest user " why they did cancel 3 payments and send the 4th and 5th ?

But of course CoinPot NEVER answer the 3 mails i send them so i will never find out right o.O ?
So again IF they are not scammers , at least lets ALL agree something:
their system may be wrong and they prefer to solve these users issues but just keeping the silence since is more convenient for them.
In others words customers support SUCKS 100 % (well maybe 99 % since they put an announcement from time to time)ok ?
grahamlyons

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

If i'm not " a honest user " why they did cancel 3 payments and send the 4th and 5th ?

But of course CoinPot NEVER answer the 3 mails i send them so i will never find out right o.O ?
their system may be wrong and they prefer to solve these users issues but just keeping the silence since is more convenient for them.
In others words customers support SUCKS 100 % (well maybe 99 % since they put an announcement from time to time)ok ?

doesn't seem to make much sense i agree
but thanks for giving an honest update about your situation
Razor33

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

I'm " honest " but seems my antivirus blocking their adds or my Dynamic IP made their Auto Detection system think i'm not ?
And ok...a LOT of " automatic systems " SUCKS in this world but come on CoinPot step forward and explain people like me because you have a reputation to keep up and keeping users like me in the dark / silence will not help anyone here...

You are not answering ANYONE or ANY e-mails , so if i will not call you scammers for the 3 lost withdraws i will call your service at least BAD for NEVER answering your users at any time !
grahamlyons

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:51:44 PM

I'm " honest " but seems my antivirus blocking their adds or my Dynamic IP made their Auto Detection system think i'm not ?
And ok...a LOT of " automatic systems " SUCKS in this world but come on CoinPot step forward and explain people like me because you have a reputation to keep up and keeping users like me in the dark / silence will not help anyone here...

You are not answering ANYONE or ANY e-mails , so if i will not call you scammers for the 3 lost withdraws i will call your service at least BAD for NEVER answering your users at any time !

i cant speak for you, but i have previously had 2 email responses from their support - and they helped me out on both occasions
so its not ALL users being ignored, but it does seem their criteria for who they reply to is a bit messed up maybe
Razor33

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

Right but there are people confirming they never answer mails.
Prob their automatic detection systems screw up thinking we are dishonest so they think we are dishonest and they decide to not reply us.
BUT i'm honest because i just confirmed 2 received payments after 3 lost ones !
And probably there are more like me.
So CoinPot please if you are reading this re-cheek your scripts / automatic detection or answer to people like me because you may loose users and reputation and not last because what happened is unfair.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

They indeed never answer mails, and some accounts are blacklisted with no reason. I've never been paid on my first account (more than 100k  sat lost), I had to create a brand new account with another email to get paid normally without issue (I precise that I use this account as I was using the first, with no VPN or anything that could explain a ban).

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
jbiting

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:16:55 AM

I've been using Moon Bitcoin for a long time. When they switched to use Coinpot, my balance was below the threshold. I've since been over 25k satoshi for months now. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do when it appears that I have to link my account to my wallet by signing a message, but EVERY time I just get the Unexpected error - please retry or contact us. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I copied and pasted every word exactly. Tried contacting them. I'm always very polite, never harrassing. But they never respond. Why would they invite people to contact them when their system throws unexpected errors left and right and then not look into it? It sucks that well-known faucets switch to use vendors who don't care.
lesha73

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

Odd, I did not understand how to get or mine the CoinPot Token, maybe someone will tell

Supporter in VeloxProject | Official Discord & Moderator (Russian chat) veloxtalk.io
Get Velox tokens at the lowest price.
The Pre-Sale will be valid for the last few week. 1 VLX = 0.0012 ETH.
VELOX - decentralization, anonymity, freedom!

Airdrop 169,000 VLX for community, coming soon!
Phenoca

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

Had $100 of faucet earnings on their site for 2 years. Did not lose a cent. Nearly all other faucet sites deleted my account.
Refar109

Activity: 216

I LOVE BTC

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

Transaction is compledet because not in my wallet?

Why?
JonahGarc2

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

http://up.picr.de/31398372au.png

does anyone have the problem as seen in the picture is?

I may have seen such things before. In some crypto wallets due to some sort of thing the balance becomes negative. It is normal. Maybe try contacting customer support?
JonahGarc2

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

Why?

The BTC is probably not in your wallet due to the network confirmations for the BTC to go to your wallet. For Bitcoin it should have 6 confirmations. If the BTC does not come after waiting for quite some time then...maybe you entered someone else's BTC wallet address?
Refar109

Activity: 216

I LOVE BTC

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

Why?

The BTC is probably not in your wallet due to the network confirmations for the BTC to go to your wallet. For Bitcoin it should have 6 confirmations. If the BTC does not come after waiting for quite some time then...maybe you entered someone else's BTC wallet address?

Fin. Is on my wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: