Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinpot.co scam or not  (Read 24799 times)
ethomaz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

Put me on the list for scam.

I made a withdraw of 40k satoshis last week and it was cancelled and the balance not back to my account.
Support never replied my emails.

This is just sad.

PS. Before somebody says it is my issue... I tell you the first two withdraw I did last year worked but unfortunately they robed my 40k satoshis this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adrian666

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

big SCAM

made 50 doge and cant withdraw  waste of time this site
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:48:49 PM

I can confirm they are legit...I've always been paid...

I second this - every withdrawal I've made has completed really quickly. No problems whatsoever and definitely not a scam.

I think with many cases of bad experiences it's either user error or people trying to scam CoinPot and/or the associated faucets and getting caught out then throwing their toys out the pram.

this exactly!
its not really surprising that almost all the 'coinpot is a scam' posts come from newbie accounts on this forum
nosmis

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

for people who received they payment will say coinpot is legit
and for people who said they didnt receive will say it scam

how about this ..
I never made a withdraw, but I lost my satoshi (about 40k+)
my reff earning from bitfun and bonusbitcoin before jan 2, 2018 is gone. I already sent an email but no respond

my stats at coinpot showing only reff earning part and it start at 2 jan, usually they showing total bitcoin balance (now stats it showing total balance, but  still my satoshi not coming back)

then what should I call it, legit ? scam ? or it's not my lucky day ?

maybe it was a glitch ... and they couldn't fix it .. or they dont care ... who knows ...

ethomaz

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:17:27 AM

Another withdraw cancelled.

200 DOGE (which most part was a deposit from other faucet lol).

It is ridiculous.

They never reply emails no matter how many you sent them.
adrian666

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

I second this - every withdrawal I've made has completed really quickly. No problems whatsoever and definitely not a scam.

I think with many cases of bad experiences it's either user error or people trying to scam CoinPot and/or the associated faucets and getting caught out then throwing their toys out the pram.

this exactly!
its not really surprising that almost all the 'coinpot is a scam' posts come from newbie accounts on this forum

it funny how the the veterans are acting when people sing in just to let the people know this site SCAMS

it funny HOW i find that 10 % who get paid  have referall under them that they get paid and rest who dont , they get SCAMED

10% get paid 90% get scammed

grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

this exactly!

it funny how the the veterans are acting when people sing in just to let the people know this site SCAMS

it funny HOW i find that 10 % who get paid  have referall under them that they get paid and rest who dont , they get SCAMED

10% get paid 90% get scammed

think about what you are saying for just 1 second...

for what reason would coinpot ban users who are honest, non-bots??
they would lose advertising revenue and would risk the bad reputation that you guys are desperate to try to build on bitcoin talk etc.
there is no incentive for them to do that - so they must believe (rightly or wrongly) that you are scammers/cheaters and therefore there is no advantage to them keeping your account active in their system

i think its much more like 99% people get paid and 1% dont - they have thousands if not millions of users, so we would see much more complaints here if they werent paying even 10% of them

edit: also dont forget that its a well known thing that the vast % of people who are happy with any service/product dont speak out, whereas the small % of disgruntled/butthurt users will make a lot of noise
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

My first account on coinpot was banned for no reason, as I never received any payment from it (more than 100k satoshi lost).
I created a second account, with another email address, and no issue so far, each withdraw request is processed fastly.
I never understood why my first account was blacklisted as support never answers. They may have selective payments.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
parvizt

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

100% is scam because i requested @27/28feb 2018 to withdrawal just0.00032 Bitcoin cash and after 2months not received . The coinpot.co is scam...

Hello

I wanted to link two addresses to my account coinpot 3 days ago and for that on the site it is indicated that it is necessary to make a payment to a given address

https://dogechain.info/tx/cb34d00633f330d4d5b732d03167c55e92e42a19c3a872b370cf589d434a9b22
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LMaPn3nWTASRqkSfhRdCup8iumRpBeGhWw/

Voila 3 days that it is done that I write to the webmaster but no answer but address not been linked to my account and the corners of course it has not happened on my account

I had never had problems with the webmaster of this site but it's clearly like a scam

I would like to know if anyone else had this kind of experience with this site?
EtJunior

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

100% is scam because i requested @27/28feb 2018 to withdrawal just0.00032 Bitcoin cash and after 2months not received . The coinpot.co is scam...

Hello

I wanted to link two addresses to my account coinpot 3 days ago and for that on the site it is indicated that it is necessary to make a payment to a given address

https://dogechain.info/tx/cb34d00633f330d4d5b732d03167c55e92e42a19c3a872b370cf589d434a9b22
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LMaPn3nWTASRqkSfhRdCup8iumRpBeGhWw/

Voila 3 days that it is done that I write to the webmaster but no answer but address not been linked to my account and the corners of course it has not happened on my account

I had never had problems with the webmaster of this site but it's clearly like a scam

I would like to know if anyone else had this kind of experience with this site?
Well I haven´t had any problem from it and i´m making weekly withdraw..
MidasExpo

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

I stopped fauceting about 2 years ago, and just got back into it a couple of months ago.

When I checked my coinpot account earlier this year, I had 300k Satoshi in referrals I had made just sitting there waiting for me, and I was able to withdraw it no problem.  It was sitting there for 2 YEARS!  No other site would let you keep your balance with inactivity of that length.
onetebs

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

withdrawing 5x0.0002 always less than 48hr
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

I stopped fauceting about 2 years ago, and just got back into it a couple of months ago.

When I checked my coinpot account earlier this year, I had 300k Satoshi in referrals I had made just sitting there waiting for me, and I was able to withdraw it no problem.  It was sitting there for 2 YEARS!  No other site would let you keep your balance with inactivity of that length.

Not being a smart a**e here, but CoinPot was launched less than a year ago. Is it another microwallet you're talking about?

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
hgsteknoloji

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

Coinpot bugün hesabımdaki bütün birikimlerimi token e çevirmiş ve bunların hepsini lottery de harcamış. Hesabımı sıfırlamış. Bundan daha iyi bir dolandırıcılık olamaz.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hgsteknoloji

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

Coinpot today converted all my savings from my account into tokens and spent all of them in lottery. Reset my account. There can not be a better fraud than that.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ridge1967

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

Coinpot is a total scam avoid it by all means they simply dont pay.

All the posts that say so are related to them.THEY DONT PAY      YOU ARE ADVISED
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3478

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

My last payment received was yesterday. I use this processor of payment for the revenue from moon...co.in site and bonusbitcoin (in these site I have some ref).
Never a problem, even these sites are paying from a lot of time and no one has reported an issue.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

All the posts that say so are related to them.THEY DONT PAY      YOU ARE ADVISED

I'm sorry buddy, but this is nonsense. I've been paid on time, every time since joining. I am not connected to CoinPot in any way.

Most people have a very good experience, they just don't shout about it. It's only the odd person who seems to lose their sh*t about it being a scam, probably because they've violated the T&Cs in some way.

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
CyBaH

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

Nope. definetly not.
I started in the cryptocurrency world in januar 2018.
Been on coinpot.co most of the time and always got payed.

So far i payed out 2x BTC , 1x BCH , 5x DOGE

I am so not related to coinpot.
I am a noob trying to get rich starting with 0.0 and to stuborn to simply give up on this haha.

Some advice or help is always welcome so veterans feel free to drop me a message what i should do and what not Cheesy

Thanks in advance!
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:30:19 AM

Nope. definetly not.
I started in the cryptocurrency world in januar 2018.
Been on coinpot.co most of the time and always got payed.

So far i payed out 2x BTC , 1x BCH , 5x DOGE

I am so not related to coinpot.
I am a noob trying to get rich starting with 0.0 and to stuborn to simply give up on this haha.

Some advice or help is always welcome so veterans feel free to drop me a message what i should do and what not Cheesy

Thanks in advance!

I agree. CoinPot is not a scam in anyway.

I'm intrigued how you've managed to earn so much coin since January though! Feel free to share your tips/secret!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: